Sage Steele crying to white daddy about not being included in ESPN special on race because she’s not considered “authentically black”

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
I think Sage should be an advocate for the growing multi-racial population demographic. She came from a mixed family and she continues it with her family. That could be her niche. She needs to stop speaking for black people though.

zooclass

Potential Star
Registered
first of all we are black because that’s what the world sees us as I can tell you I’ve been called a ****** and had apartments not rented to me so we know about the “ black experience “ you sound as bad as any white racist I’ve encountered

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why should she identify as black,whenn one parent is white.
whats this need with black folks to pick up allies as we go along,its like there is no standard or exclusivity in the black community.

she is bi racial..period.
i dont even understand why some ppl are upset because she married a white male...

It might be unbelievable to you but there are many biracial people who consider themselves to be black. Period.

Im no leftist i can assure you of this.
malcolm warned black folks about the wolf and the fox.

that being said obama is not black neither,like i said many times,they are of afro decent but not black.

Malcolm X's mother was biracial. As fare as she was she clearly didn't identify with anything white.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man fuck dat bitch!!!

dCeJDq.jpg

SKATTA

International
International Member
It might be unbelievable to you but there are many biracial people who consider themselves to be black. Period.

Malcolm X's mother was biracial. As fare as she was she clearly didn't identify with anything white.
Like i said ppl can identify with anyone and anything they like.
not saying they they dont support the cause or be part of the community etc...
all im saying is that bi racial is not black.
to reiterate they are of afro decent and is part of the diaspora but not black.

this creates problems,remember tyrese bi racial woman whom he called a black queen black women werent too happy.
however they deem megan markle a black duchess...lol

the rock playing john henry created issues
however kapernick is the blackest man around.

Last edited:

gil919

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This sellout cunt has done everything in her power to try and not identify as black, shitted on Kaep, said sports media needs to stick to sports; now wants to cry to white daddy because real black folks peep her fuck energy and know she’s a whench waiting to stick a knife in her their back and run back to massa telling all the business so they don’t fuck with her. She’s a brown skinned white woman cryer; fucking pathetic.

I agree with you , Fuck her !!

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My god the ignorance.

From her and these stupid motherfuckers in here thinking she not Black because she's biracial. So, I guess all you "pure" black people got to choose your parents, huh?

Take a look at some of the strongest fighters for black people and you'll find they were biracial or had white grands. To hold someone accountable for something they had absolutely no control over is beyond stupid. Not to mention some of the biggest coons and traitors to the cause were black as coal. You motherfuckers really need to grow the fuck up.

Now, what she identifies as and her words and actions are certainly fair game. And those are straight from the house n***** playbook.

So basically she made her white bed and now let her lie in it.
Yep just to name a few Shaun King and Jesse Williams.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, the idolaters just got bitch slapped.

To the point, does she identify as mulatto or so-called black? And “authentic black experience”? Somebody define that.

me personally, I don’t think any so-called black person with a non so-called black parent (mixed-race) can ever represent me or any other person with two black parents.
So the 44th President of the United States Barack Obama is not your brotha?

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
I got this book, it's good.
I got it too. I picked it back up in the last couple of days because we've been having power outages and it's too hot to sit inside so I've been sitting on the porch with a cooler full of bottled water and reading this book all over again in between power outages.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I agree that she clearly has drawn a line in the sand regarding Kaep and her ethnicity.

However, just because we do not agree with her does not mean we shouldn't engage in the conversation. There are two issues at hand here.

First, we have to refrain from creating echo chambers when discussing race. Its not the people who think like you who needs the conversation, its the people who do not think like you who do. Maybe by including her, she could have been enlightened and educated.

Second, a hard realization for most people is accepting that she represents a group of people that really do exist. There are some that are "biracial" who identify as white. If the conversation is a "race" conversation then whoever wants to engage should. If we are having a "stand with Kaep and claim to be black" conversation, then she should sit down.

I have said this before, race is a created social construct. On a genetic level, the conversation of race becomes quite ridiculous. Who can identify as black is going to continue to become more and more complicated.

With that said, we cannot pretend that race does not exist. However, I am past having meaningless conversations with everyone agreeing. We have to have rational discource in order to push this conversation forward. This is what leaders like Malcolm X and James Baldwin did. They confronted those who thought differently in an effort to promote change.

Sage Steel is still a bedwench though.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree that she clearly has drawn a line in the sand regarding Kaep and her ethnicity.

However, just because we do not agree with her does not mean we shouldn't engage in the conversation. There are two issues at hand here.

First, we have to refrain from creating echo chambers when discussing race. Its not the people who think like you who needs the conversation, its the people who do not think like you who do. Maybe by including her, she could have been enlightened and educated.

Second, a hard realization for most people is accepting that she represents a group of people that really do exist. There are some that are "biracial" who identify as white. If the conversation is a "race" conversation then whoever wants to engage should. If we are having a "stand with Kaep and claim to be black" conversation, then she should sit down.

I have said this before, race is a created social construct. On a genetic level, the conversation of race becomes quite ridiculous. Who can identify as black is going to continue to become more and more complicated.

With that said, we cannot pretend that race does not exist. However, I am past having meaningless conversations with everyone agreeing. We have to have rational discource in order to push this conversation forward. This is what leaders like Malcolm X and James Baldwin did. They confronted those who thought differently in an effort to promote change.

NaughtyShadowyDonkey-max-1mb.gif

Yeah what you said is nice and we let you finish...

But she isn’t Black until she wants to be on an ESPN panel discussing”Black” issues? Nah, we can get a racist white women up there if we needed Sage’s perspective.

Spoke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually what would be an interesting group discussion would be her, Candace Owens, Jason Whitlock and Drew Breeze and add Nick Bosa.
Get em all together watch how they agree with each other.

eves

Rising Star
Registered

Agree. Im in the union industry. I see people like that all the time. When there's one black person around. They make fun. Of that person. With the other race. But in group no Caucasian. Its we brother. We sister. Which one is it .
Please . Im a black man. I need help desperately. To take this target of my back. Sorry . To sound selfish. Take the target. Of our back.
But how do we know ? She's sincere with her words. Not what we need to hear.
Please. Again im not excluding any help. Any human.
God speed to all of us.