Sage Steele crying to white daddy about not being included in ESPN special on race because she’s not considered “authentically black”

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Biracial people are not the same as a Black person that has 2 Black parents. That doesn't mean a biracial person cant ID with their Black side, it just means they have different experiences than a full blooded Black person.

Biracial people can also promote WS and anti black sentiment while having deep seeded hatred for their Black side if they see it as a barrier to accessing whiteness (ex: Sage Steele).

Biracial people curiously never challenge being seen as "authentically white". They seem to see the one drop rule as divine and respect WS ideology that says if you have any melanin you cant be white. But will demand being seen as " authentically black" when the reality is Black people can determine who they consider one of their own and put a gate up just like cacs and every other group does.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i

tenor.gif
If a black athlete had done the same, she would have cried sexual harassment.
But it's okay for white daddy to treat her like a fucking pet on live TV. SMH

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lets not go down this slippery slope. If you obama occult niggas can accept his half breed sellout ass as black. She can be considered black too.

Obama identifies as black. She says she’s biracial. Obama has a black family. She doesn’t.

Sage Steele never participated in anything black before and is just mad she couldn’t add her tap dancing and defenses of whitey

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
She was popping all that fuck Kaepernick and shit up and dribble until the pigs murdered George. She saw BLM trending and tearing down Confederate statues and banning their flag and realized cooning wouldn't let her be part of this.

It's like a dirty vegan bitch mad cause they won't let her judge the BBQ competition. For 10 years you been talking about how nasty, disgusting and unhealthy meat is and complain that they don't want you there.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck her.
I can feel her bedwench energy every time she's on TV.
She comes off like she's being forced to talk about any news touching on race.
Never offers any kind of commentary on anything unless it's some "All Lives Matter" shit.
Once again, fuck her.

Cosign to the max... :yes:

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like i said ppl can identify with anyone and anything they like.
not saying they they dont support the cause or be part of the community etc...
all im saying is that bi racial is not black.
to reiterate they are of afro decent and is part of the diaspora but not black.

this creates problems,remember tyrese bi racial woman whom he called a black queen black women werent too happy.
however they deem megan markle a black duchess...lol

the rock playing john henry created issues
however kapernick is the blackest man around.

The point i'm making is that there are those, of the diaspora (and by diaspora I mean Caribbean, Indian (Punjab, etc.) Latino, etc., etc., etc.) who clearly don't identify as POC (black to be consistent). And, of the diaspora (all the aforementioned) there are those who CLEARLY do identify as black (Malcom X, Fredrick Douglas, etc., etc.). Tyrese doesn't belong in that conversation- to me- and neither does anyone who makes a living in make believe Hollywood or entertainment (Steele too for that matter). Popular culture (entertainment/ art and commerce) merges with identity at a point which quantifies beauty in POC (black) by how white they look. Identity, outside of the world of culture, has more variables attached, therefor I don't automatically exclude biracial from black until I determine how they identify individually. I understand the danger in assigning all POC as allies and I understand the harm in casting The Rock as John Henry. But, Herman Cain, Officer Tatum, Candice Owens, Beverly (crazy bitch who painted over BLM in NYC) are all black (according to your definition), how does including them or excluding them along a black/ biracial metric work for us?

I'm not trying to argue btw, i'm really wanting us to be on the same page. Sage Steele is a dupe who made her choice for obvious reasons. We can all diagnose Steele's phycology (white mother black military father, taught to believe in a meritocracy... little black girl working hard to be accepted by white family, people, etc.). Steele's self hate is marrow deep... she can never escape it. Her phycology and self hate runs differently from Clarence Thomas' who saw whites from afar and wanted to be more like them than his own family (totally loosing himself along the way). Thomas was obviously ashamed of his father... so he killed all physical and phycological manifestations of him. Steele obviously identifies with her white mother, who likely always wanted people to accept her black husband as just a man and not a black man. There are similarities in Owens, Thomas, Steele, Cain, Tatum, etc. but all of their origin stories differ. We can't get caught up in who is black and who is part black. Who are the POC who identify as black that's who I'm rolling with.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When you got uncle Tommy condemning something and the rest of the black community agrees....

Chick who the fuck lets a mfkn cracker touch their hair....and on national tv and to laugh and smile about it?!

You have never acted black, you have never sided with black politics and civil doscussions....so why try to shoehorn your ass into areas you are not equipped to offer meaningful dialog?

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:smh: @ blaming her viewpoints on her complexion as if much darker Black Americans don't share her same or worse viewpoints. Going by her public statements track record, it seems she was most likely upset in not being able to express her her opposing (as someone said, "wenchist" lol) points of view.

She was prob extra moist from the moment she submissively and promptly bowed her head in response to the MMA fighter telling her he wanted to feel/fondle her hair after ignoring her interview questions.

When you got uncle Tommy condemning something and the rest of the black community agrees....

Chick who the fuck lets a mfkn cracker touch their hair....and on national tv and to laugh and smile about it?!

You have never acted black, you have never sided with black politics and civil doscussions....so why try to shoehorn your ass into areas you are not equipped to offer meaningful dialog?

When the MMA fighter basically said, I'm sure that happens a lot (fondling of her her), she smiled said, "not on live tv". Low key telling him she's game to be fondled unexpectedly and definitely not her 1st rodeo in what he did to her. She didn't hesitate at all to bow her head for him and blushed to the point where she forgot about the interview question after hair-fondled. It's all in the body language.

Last edited:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't Sage Steele once say something to the effect that if only her Mom wasn't so tolerant as to sleep with her Black ass Daddy, she couldn't been a full blown white woman.
She could have been white if not for her black-ass daddy fucking it up.
That's the mentality of a lot of "bi-racial" people.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She wanted a public forum to waive her "All Lives Matter" flag and let all the white zaddies know she's on their side.

SKATTA

International
International Member
The point i'm making is that there are those, of the diaspora (and by diaspora I mean Caribbean, Indian (Punjab, etc.) Latino, etc., etc., etc.) who clearly don't identify as POC (black to be consistent). And, of the diaspora (all the aforementioned) there are those who CLEARLY do identify as black (Malcom X, Fredrick Douglas, etc., etc.). Tyrese doesn't belong in that conversation- to me- and neither does anyone who makes a living in make believe Hollywood or entertainment (Steele too for that matter). Popular culture (entertainment/ art and commerce) merges with identity at a point which quantifies beauty in POC (black) by how white they look. Identity, outside of the world of culture, has more variables attached, therefor I don't automatically exclude biracial from black until I determine how they identify individually. I understand the danger in assigning all POC as allies and I understand the harm in casting The Rock as John Henry. But, Herman Cain, Officer Tatum, Candice Owens, Beverly (crazy bitch who painted over BLM in NYC) are all black (according to your definition), how does including them or excluding them along a black/ biracial metric work for us?

I'm not trying to argue btw, i'm really wanting us to be on the same page. Sage Steele is a dupe who made her choice for obvious reasons. We can all diagnose Steele's phycology (white mother black military father, taught to believe in a meritocracy... little black girl working hard to be accepted by white family, people, etc.). Steele's self hate is marrow deep... she can never escape it. Her phycology and self hate runs differently from Clarence Thomas' who saw whites from afar and wanted to be more like them than his own family (totally loosing himself along the way). Thomas was obviously ashamed of his father... so he killed all physical and phycological manifestations of him. Steele obviously identifies with her white mother, who likely always wanted people to accept her black husband as just a man and not a black man. There are similarities in Owens, Thomas, Steele, Cain, Tatum, etc. but all of their origin stories differ. We can't get caught up in who is black and who is part black. Who are the POC who identify as black that's who I'm rolling with.
Youre speaking of what they identify as or their overall mindset and politics that falls inline with yours.
you cant say tryrese or tatum or candace owens,cain are excluded from the conversation
if you were to see any of these ppl walking down the street and you didn't know them,you would say there goes a black man or a black woman.
their politics or personal beliefs dont make them some other color.

like i said in another post if you call biracial ppl black,then whats to stop any black person from going to the deepest part of europe or the deepest part of china finding a partner there,having a baby with this person and saying my kids are black anyway,so it dont matter who i procreate with..
by your logic anything mixed with black is black.

why would you value the black womans womb then??

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
These conservatives sure know how to flip sympathy their way, bo matter the issue.

She was against Black people, hates Black men, calls us racists, supposedly ESPN hated conservatives, which lead to her prime spots now. Now she is mad cause Black people dont want to hear her voice on the topics she shit on, to make her corporate power move.

I fucking hate people like this.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn some of y’all still on the plantation

“not black enough”

sad shit

Yeah that’s pretty foolish so I won’t respond to that talk.

Obama, Kap etc are mixed and they’re accepted, but apparently not accepted by some.

Well they’re accepted by me and many so that’s not the issue with Sage.

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is biracial not black.
this is what happens when black folks start saying that biracials are black.

mostly confusion at the end.

Unless you're from the motherland recently chances are you're not pure "Black". Frankly, I don't subscribe to these definitions of so-called Racial identities as all of this is part of the "Machinery" of White Supremacy. When you play that game you propagate the thing you are resisting. The most effective forms of oppression have the oppressed participating in their own denigration. When you play the who is a black or "real black" game you're doing their work for them. Remember that Race is a social construct. Again part of the "Machinery" of White Supremacy with white always at the top of the food chain...