Sage Steele crying to white daddy about not being included in ESPN special on race because she’s not considered “authentically black”

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sage Steele Demoted to Noon Sportscenter; Elle Duncan to Take Her Place on  The More Coveted 6pm Sportscenter Slot; Steele Tried to Get Duncan Fired –  BlackSportsOnline

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why should she identify as black,whenn one parent is white.
whats this need with black folks to pick up allies as we go along,its like there is no standard or exclusivity in the black community.

she is bi racial..period.
i dont even understand why some ppl are upset because she married a white male...

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
why should she identify as black,whenn one parent is white.
whats this need with black folks to pick up allies as we go along,its like there is no standard or exclusivity in the black community.

she is bi racial..period.
i dont even understand why some ppl are upset because she married a white male...
She can identify as a kitchen toaster if she wants, but anyone with 20/20 vision will identify her as a nigga

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor

Wobble Wobble

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Barbara Walters used to fuck Massachusetts Senator Edward Brooke. Mind you, she kept it on the DL for decades to protect her career, his career and his life, but she probably knew exactly who Sage Steele was and was like "sellout".

Senator Brooke:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
What power does tucker Carlson have that had Cube riding around like like a ho about to be dropped of to her next appointment?
he has a platform with millions of viewers. nice try though.

now answer my question instead of ducking it like a female.