Salute to these White Folk out here seeking justice for George Floyd and other victims of police & promising to change their ways

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Let's not pat White people on the back for rejecting racism and being human. That's what they are supposed to do!!!

This isn't new. White, Asian, Jewish, Latino, Native American, and Muslim folks showed up for us in Ferguson also. They aren't perfect allies, but I don't expect them to be when they are raised on anti black propaganda from the time they are a babe.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You don't get props for stating the obvious. It's just the in thing to do and popular opinion in parts of the country.

Also let's see how they act in 20 years when their kid brings home Black.

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need more.

Like a white girl I went to high school with and her husband...They flat out stated on their Facebook page if you're a Trump supporter then you're a racist. They gave people ample warning before they replied in exposing themselves. Of course like a hit dog holler, you had those defending why they're not racist but support Trump. Pure gold comedy

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Definitely overdue
I hope this is a trend that continues beyond this case.
True.

Y4fuq3.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@Camille

because I did not want to speak from ignore

I asked a friend of mine who studied sociology about this

she believes its the lack of DISTRACTION

there are no sports,

the specific demographic who would USUALLY shout this down?

ARE ALL SUFFERING

and this story is ALL OVER the media feeds no matter specific they try to make it.

She was CONDEMNING Zuckerberg stance on trumps tweets and showed how there IS an agenda at play here.

White folk are seeing a common denominator of suffering for a the FIRST time in a REAL tangible way in DECADES

their WHITENESS is not protecting them

and then I think there SOMETHING specific about that video

she was not sure if it was the audio the clarity the angle or she pointed out the Asian cop with the gloves indifference

that just so happen to hit like EVERY SINGLE BAD NOTE.

It was the horrible perfect storm

and then the President response was so BAD

"good" white folk who support him felt EXPOSED

AGAIN

and FINALLY said

wait we aint THAT BAD NOT LIKE HIM!!!

but they are.

and then the Kaepnerick being RIGHT stuff...the all lives matter stuff, blue lives matter...

and ALL the other RECENT police killing black folk...

it was just a sh*t storm.

and THAT is the fear.

she BELIEVES.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
@Camille

because I did not want to speak from ignore

I asked a friend of mine who studied sociology about this

she believes its the lack of DISTRACTION

there are no sports,

the specific demographic who would USUALLY shout this down?

ARE ALL SUFFERING

and this story is ALL OVER the media feeds no matter specific they try to make it.

She was CONDEMNING Zuckerberg stance on trumps tweets and showed how there IS an agenda at play here.

White folk are seeing a common denominator of suffering for a the FIRST time in a REAL tangible way in DECADES

their WHITENESS is not protecting them

and then I think there SOMETHING specific about that video

she was not sure if it was the audio the clarity the angle or she pointed out the Asian cop with the gloves indifference

that just so happen to hit like EVERY SINGLE BAD NOTE.

It was the horrible perfect storm

and then the President response was so BAD

"good" white folk who support him felt EXPOSED

AGAIN

and FINALLY said

wait we aint THAT BAD NOT LIKE HIM!!!

but they are.

and then the Kaepnerick being RIGHT stuff...the all lives matter stuff, blue lives matter...

and ALL the other RECENT police killing black folk...

it was just a sh*t storm.

and THAT is the fear.

she BELIEVES.

I spoke to fam today who is in law enforcement, making sure they are safe. I was told that cops in general are pissed about this. They said this is not part of training. They said as soon as they handcuff someone, if they had to pin them down, they are taught to sit them up and make sure their airways are clear. They said no one wants to fill out that report should someone in custody die. They said no one in their police department is on this guys side. I was told that black cops often take over traffic stops etc, to make sure that black folks who are being taken into custody are not hurt or abused. They try to educate the young folks on how to handle a traffic stop in case they run into an issue.

They said they think this was orchestrated and done on purpose, that there is an agenda trying to pop off. They think that there are provocateurs trying to incite black folks to act out or possibly start a race war.

I told them that I agree. That in 2006 we had a DHS report that said WS was infiltrating the police in an organized way. That people are wanting to scare white folks into 4 more years of Trump, and stroke anti black sentiment on top of the anti immigrant sentiment. I also told them I didn't think it was going to work. That video was so horrific, that there is no excuse. They might not agree with all the looting but they understand. White folks are wondering why it wasn't burned down before this.

Also the groups are diverse. TV isn't showing a bunch of black folks trying to paint a narrative. Folks are out of work, they don't have shit to do for the next few weeks. So they are paying attention to everything. All the news reporters, such as Ali Velshi, is making sure that they relay the fact that people are angry over the injustice and keeping George Floyd in the forefront of the reporting. All the reporting thus far has balance the looting with context of anger and have been reciting past history and incidents and how this is a culmination of things where George Floyd is the last straw.

Media paints the narrative. They have far too much experience with black killings in the past few years to do a glib job with it. The reporting has had depth and nuance, and that matters.

There has been a shift each time, with each death. Breonna Taylor really struck a nerve also. Its a damn shame that some white folks can't come to understanding with out a black body to show them a way, but that's how this society is structured. The shift this time was a little larger. I don't want to have to have black folks continue to die horribly in order to get compassion. I also don't want to see folks burn cities to the ground, but maybe next time those in authority will act quickly to avoid it, since saving property is all they understand.

What pissed me off so bad, was that even during his murder, he was calling the police officer "Sir." I was telling my sis, in 10 min I can take a shower and get dressed, but they were on his windpipe the entire time and he was still being polite. SMH.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I spoke to fam today who is in law enforcement, making sure they are safe. I was told that cops in general are pissed about this. They said this is not part of training. They said as soon as they handcuff someone, if they had to pin them down, they are taught to sit them up and make sure their airways are clear. They said no one wants to fill out that report should someone in custody die. They said no one in their police department is on this guys side. I was told that black cops often take over traffic stops etc, to make sure that black folks who are being taken into custody are not hurt or abused. They try to educate the young folks on how to handle a traffic stop in case they run into an issue.

They said they think this was orchestrated and done on purpose, that there is an agenda trying to pop off. They think that there are provocateurs trying to incite black folks to act out or possibly start a race war.

I told them that I agree. That in 2006 we had a DHS report that said WS was infiltrating the police in an organized way. That people are wanting to scare white folks into 4 more years of Trump, and stroke anti black sentiment on top of the anti immigrant sentiment. I also told them I didn't think it was going to work. That video was so horrific, that there is no excuse. They might not agree with all the looting but they understand. White folks are wondering why it wasn't burned down before this.

Also the groups are diverse. TV isn't showing a bunch of black folks trying to paint a narrative. Folks are out of work, they don't have shit to do for the next few weeks. So they are paying attention to everything. All the news reporters, such as Ali Velshi, is making sure that they relay the fact that people are angry over the injustice and keeping George Floyd in the forefront of the reporting. All the reporting thus far has balance the looting with context of anger and have been reciting past history and incidents and how this is a culmination of things where George Floyd is the last straw.

Media paints the narrative. They have far too much experience with black killings in the past few years to do a glib job with it. The reporting has had depth and nuance, and that matters.

There has been a shift each time, with each death. Breonna Taylor really struck a nerve also. Its a damn shame that some white folks can't come to understanding with out a black body to show them a way, but that's how this society is structured. The shift this time was a little larger. I don't want to have to have black folks continue to die horribly in order to get compassion. I also don't want to see folks burn cities to the ground, but maybe next time those in authority will act quickly to avoid it, since saving property is all they understand.

What pissed me off so bad, was that even during his murder, he was calling the police officer "Sir." I was telling my sis, in 10 min I can take a shower and get dressed, but they were on his windpipe the entire time and he was still being polite. SMH.

^^^

THIS

I have heard the EXACT same thing which is NOT the norm

at ALL

I am NOT a conspiracy theorist but damn it when my friend said the ENTIRE incident ticked off like EVERY trigger box?

She was like DAMN.

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

nice, he’s probably referring to Jason Coonlock and Marcellus Sambo Wiley who have taken this opportunity to talk shit about Kaep even more...I remember not too long ago Sambo Wiley went on VladTv just to denigrate Kaep, asserting that since he is half white, he’s not a real nigga

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Don Cheadle, Steve Carell, Kehlani, and more are helping bail out Minnesota protestors

The Hollywood effort from the likes of Janelle Monáe and Seth Rogen comes during days of protests in the Minneapolis area for the death of George Floyd.
By Omar Sanchez
May 29, 2020 at 01:56 PM EDT

ADVERTISEMENT
SaveFBTweetMore
LEON BENNETT/GETTY IMAGES; CINDY ORD/GETTY IMAGES; DIMITRIOS KAMBOURIS/GETTY IMAGES
Celebrities like John Boyega have spoken out against the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis by a police officer just as hundreds are protesting in the city and around the country. Now, stars including Don Cheadle, Steve Carell, and Janelle Monáe are taking action to provide aid to those who have been arrested during the public outcry.
On Thursday, various celebrities began posting that they've donated to the Minnesota Freedom Fund — a nonprofit that helps bail out low-income individuals who wouldn't have the means to do so — in an effort to help protestors. Some, like rapper Noname and Kehlani, posted screenshots of their direct donations to the fund. Noname called out for her celebrity followers to do the same. That tweet now has about 4,000 retweets.

ADVERTISING

Promote health. Save lives. Serve the vulnerable. Visit who.int

3,537 people are talking about this

The tweets are not only about celebrities showing they have deep pockets, but it's also an avenue for their millions of followers to pay it forward. User Kate @kadbevins36 tweeted to Cheadle: "Ty for the share. Super easy to make a quick donation. God Bless," with a checkmark and heart emoji.
Kate@kadbevins36

Ty for the share. . Super easy to make a quick donation. God bless

2:17 PM - May 28, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

See Kate's other Tweets

Here are some other examples:

See stoobie griffin lol's other Tweets

See Liam Wong's other Tweets

After apologizing for tweeting a joke overnight about the protests, Lil Nas X encouraged his 4.7 million followers to donate to the fund and sign a Change.org petition.

nope

@LilNasX

· 11h

i am sorry for not using my platform to speak up more on the situation. i honestly feel as though it has become so normalized that even i myself am numb to police brutality towards black people. i hope this time around something changes.

3,922 people are talking about this

Floyd, who was arrested for allegedly using a counterfeit bill at a convenience store, died on Monday after pleading for help as police officer Derek Chauvin pinned him to the ground by holding his knee to Floyd's neck for approximately eight minutes. Video capturing the incident surfaced, sparking protests that continued Thursday and Friday.
The four police officers who were present at the time of Floyd's death were fired from the Minneapolis Police Department on Tuesday. On Friday, Chauvin was arrested and charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter. Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman added that the investigation was ongoing and that he anticipated more charges to come, possibly against the other three officers who were at the scene.
Take a look at more celebrities that are donating or encouraging their followers to donate to the Minnesota Freedom Fund below:
nope

@LilNasX

· 11h

i am sorry for not using my platform to speak up more on the situation. i honestly feel as though it has become so normalized that even i myself am numb to police brutality towards black people. i hope this time around something changes.

3,922 people are talking about this

566 people are talking about this

25 people are talking about this

2,078 people are talking about this

919 people are talking about this

769 people are talking about this

949 people are talking about this

185 people are talking about this

111 people are talking about this

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Jalen Rose dropped a mega bomb on get up today to these white folk

Here's the addendum to this. You may have noticed fo decades that the only blacks T.rump sems to be able to tolerate are athletes and entertainers. He doesn't see them as an intellectual threat and only those he can be entertainmened by or used for noteriety/financial gain. Obama is an intellectual that needs nothing from him, thus the hatred and jealousy of him.