Salute to these White Folk out here seeking justice for George Floyd and other victims of police & promising to change their ways

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
The next step should be this. Since most of us have the time on our hands with the quarantine, get a slop bucket for when you wanna throw up and spend a minimum of 8 hours on FOX News and take a note of the sponsors of the shows like Fox and Friends and the opinion shows. Boycott their businesses. But don't publicize it . Do it on a clandestine level through e-mail, texts,social media messaging, etc. A loud, vocal boycott will allow them to play the victim card. Nobody plays that card as well as right-wingers. I've actually pulled up the sponsors of many of those shows and to be honest, other than Liberty Mutual for my homeowners' insurance, I don't use most of those sponsors anyway.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My white mom showed her support also protesting today. I took her to a rally and she stayed protesting with me the whole time.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The next step should be this. Since most of us have the time on our hands with the quarantine, get a slop bucket for when you wanna throw up and spend a minimum of 8 hours on FOX News and take a note of the sponsors of the shows like Fox and Friends and the opinion shows. Boycott their businesses. But don't publicize it . Do it on a clandestine level through e-mail, texts,social media messaging, etc. A loud, vocal boycott will allow them to play the victim card. Nobody plays that card as well as right-wingers. I've actually pulled up the sponsors of many of those shows and to be honest, other than Liberty Mutual for my homeowners' insurance, I don't use most of those sponsors anyway.

^^^^
It worked with that racist nascar driver

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Their own racism will be their downfall. Their racism allowed them to ignore Collin's real message when he took a knee. Their racism allowed them to pull the lever for trump punk ass. Their racism allowed them to ignore the cold-blooded murder of our people for fucking years even when captured by video. Now their racism has led to a pandemic, record levels of unemployment, and the moral decay of the pretense of civility. All this shit is on cacs, from the bad ones to the so-called silent good ones.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The irony is all these celebs using social media to express their outrage-had he chosen to use that means, he'd probably be on a roster now. Not necessarily starting, but pretty sure he had a job. He always had other means to get his point across, but chose to use a more provactive one.

And in the end the one he decided to do?
Will resonate for decades.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The irony is all these celebs using social media to express their outrage-had he chosen to use that means, he'd probably be on a roster now. Not necessarily starting, but pretty sure he had a job. He always had other means to get his point across, but chose to use a more provactive one.
Kaep didn't want to have a weak watered down message, that's why he took a knee: he risked his career. So, just doing a social media post wasn't for him. He was willing to sacrifice, that's what you don't understand.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Kaep didn't want to have a weak watered down message, that's why he took a knee: he risked his career. So, just doing a social media post wasn't for him. He was willing to sacrifice, that's what you don't understand.
I think he understood it perfectly.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered

I don't deify the flag, so I never took his kneeling personally. I was raised Catholic and kneeling is a sign of respect so I can't see how it's disrespectful. The "outrage" was bullshit anyway, because most of those cacs at the game are on the beer line,in the can or on their phones anyway during the anthem. Or they fucking glorify the Confederate flag-which is about as anti-American flag as you can get. Where I kinda scratched my head at Kaep and the kneeling , if he still wanted to play, how did he NOT see how the enemy was gonna purposely befuddle and misconstrue his mesage -despite him trying to clarify it? Granted the NFL's bitchass response to the "outrage" was akin to firing a .45 at a cockroach, but Helen Keller could have seen the fuckery coming. Did Colin "misread the defense" or not give a fuck, or both?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I don't deify the flag, so I never took his kneeling personally. I was raised Catholic and kneeling is a sign of respect so I can't see how it's disrespectful. The "outrage" was bullshit anyway, because most of those cacs at the game are on the beer line,in the can or on their phones anyway during the anthem. Or they fucking glorify the Confederate flag-which is about as anti-American flag as you can get. Where I kinda scratched my head at Kaep and the kneeling , if he still wanted to play, how did he NOT see how the enemy was gonna purposely befuddle and misconstrue his mesage -despite him trying to clarify it? Granted the NFL's bitchass response to the "outrage" was akin to firing a .45 at a cockroach, but Helen Keller could have seen the fuckery coming. Did Colin "misread the defense" or not give a fuck, or both?
That too is my position. The anthem is a fucking theme song...nothing more, nothing less. As long as no Confederate never hanged for treason or sedition and the Virginia battle flag waves freely all across this nation, CACs can miss me with the muhfuckin' platitudes, morales, and values bullshit.

Having said that, it's because of the CAC's hypocrisy concerning rising up against tyranny, blah, blah, blah, I'm sure that he knew as well as I did that a CAC will be triggered by someone who doesn't look like them exercising RIGHTS that they believe are exclusive to THEM and them alone.

Kaep purposely trolled CACs with Pig socks and shit and they didn't give a fuck that it wasn't about Vets or any of that. The CACs just turned it into that shit to garner support for their "outrage."

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
That too is my position. The anthem is a fucking theme song...nothing more, nothing less. As long as no Confederate never hanged for treason or sedition and the Virginia battle flag waves freely all across this nation, CACs can miss me with the muhfuckin' platitudes, morales, and values bullshit.

Having said that, it's because of the CAC's hypocrisy concerning rising up against tyranny, blah, blah, blah, I'm sure that he knew as well as I did that a CAC will be triggered by someone who doesn't look like them exercising RIGHTS that they believe are exclusive to THEM and them alone.

Kaep purposely trolled CACs with Pig socks and shit and they didn't give a fuck that it wasn't about Vets or any of that. The CACs just turned it into that shit to garner support for their "outrage."

You can be a revolutionary and still care about your bank account. He was fucking with his own money by wearing the pig socks.

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been saying this from day one

This is another "fear" @Camille

White folk getting EXPOSED

dabo swinney uses all that jesus talk to attract slow-witted, overly religious parents of those southern niggas he recruits so he can keep winning games and getting paid, he don’t care about black folk....the fucc kinda name is “Dabo“ anyway? Punk ass CAC