Salute to these White Folk out here seeking justice for George Floyd and other victims of police & promising to change their ways

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
dabo swinney uses all that jesus talk to attract slow-witted, overly religious parents of those southern niggas he recruits so he can keep winning games and getting paid, he don’t care about black folk....the fucc kinda name is “Dabo“ anyway? Punk ass CAC

Dabo BEEN saying dumb sh*t unchecked fir awhile now

ShadyPat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The next step should be this. Since most of us have the time on our hands with the quarantine, get a slop bucket for when you wanna throw up and spend a minimum of 8 hours on FOX News and take a note of the sponsors of the shows like Fox and Friends and the opinion shows. Boycott their businesses. But don't publicize it . Do it on a clandestine level through e-mail, texts,social media messaging, etc. A loud, vocal boycott will allow them to play the victim card. Nobody plays that card as well as right-wingers. I've actually pulled up the sponsors of many of those shows and to be honest, other than Liberty Mutual for my homeowners' insurance, I don't use most of those sponsors anyway.
Please post the list

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I've already done that, that word 'provactive' threw me off....
To provoke a greater amount of attention or a response.
To FORCE them to pay attention.
To MAKE them look at what's going on.
To COMPEL them to see with their own eyes.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To provoke a greater amount of attention or a response.
To FORCE them to pay attention.
To MAKE them look at what's going on.
To COMPEL them to see with their own eyes.
Homie, you don't get it, 'provacative' is NOT a word. He was trying to say 'PROACTIVE,' that's why I didn't understand what he was saying. I read it too fast.

& it doesn't sound like you know what he said, you gave me the definition for "Provocative" not PROACTIVE.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Homie, you don't get it, 'provacative' is NOT a word. He was trying to say 'PROACTIVE,' that's why I didn't understand what he was saying. I read it too fast.

& it doesn't sound like you know what he said, you gave me the definition for "Provocative" not PROACTIVE.
Well look at the spelling then...he meant PROVOCATIVE and misspelled it...NOT proactive. One does not phonetically get proactive out of that misspelling.
You can easily perceive what his message was intended to convey. I got it though, looking back at the particular way it was misspelled.

I do understand though...I do that from time to time myself. It's as though some form of dyslexia kicks in on me and I misunderstand a post. :dunno:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well look at the spelling then...he meant PROVOCATIVE and misspelled it...NOT proactive. One does not phonetically get proactive out of that misspelling.
You can easily perceive what his message was intended to convey. I got it though, looking back at the particular way it was misspelled.

I do understand though...I do that from time to time myself. It's as though some form of dyslexia kicks in on me and I misunderstand a post. :dunno:
Now you changed it up by saying he meant to say 'provocative' rather than that previous spelling of 'provacative' that you co-signed. That is my point, a misspelling can change the whole meaning and then you want to go back and forth with me about his misspelling. Do you see why a statement can be confusing with a spelling issue? I'm not here to be an editor of statements, also. I read, sometimes comment, and move on....

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I never knew that about the Amish. When does the 'Blacked' video series start doing historical vids. Asking for a friend.
Amish probably do have women who are like Rebecca from Banshee :lol:
0159949f414449ae71a72917c09567cf--banshee-tv-series-banshee-tv-show.jpg

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Now you changed it up by saying he meant to say 'provocative' rather than that previous spelling of 'provacative' that you co-signed. That is my point, a misspelling can change the whole meaning and then you want to go back and forth with me about his misspelling. Do you see why a statement can be confusing with a spelling issue? I'm not here to be an editor of statements, also. I read, sometimes comment, and move on....
I get it Bruh, but look at HIS initial misspelling and what you have highlighted in red here. I didn't change anything...I went back and looked at how it was that you got tripped up.

It was because he had typed "PRO VACTIVE" which you took to be proactive. I took it to be provocative from the context of his post.
Now look back and see how YOU changed HIS spelling to "PROVACATIVE," which you could STILL phonetically understand.

The bottom line is there was no disagreement between the two of you...you both made the same point. All I said is that "That's what HE said."

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get it Bruh, but look at HIS initial misspelling and what you have highlighted in red here. I didn't change anything...I went back and looked at how it was that you got tripped up.

It was because he had typed "PRO VACTIVE" which you took to be proactive. I took it to be provocative from the context of his post.
Now look back and see how YOU changed HIS spelling to "PROVACATIVE," which you could STILL phonetically understand.

The bottom line is there was no disagreement between the two of you...you both made the same point. All I said is that "That's what HE said."
The point is, is there a word called 'provactive,' yes or no?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Thus, the misspelling caused confusion...., I just read it and commented quickly. I'm spending much more time going back and forth with you then I did making that one comment.
Bruh, it happens when you're an active participant on the board and not just lurking.

I've had long time regulars like you put me in check on occasions that I was acting brand new to BGOL. :lol: It's a humbling experience.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, it happens when you're an active participant on the board and not just lurking.

I've had long time regulars like you put me in check on occasions that I was acting brand new to BGOL. :lol: It's a humbling experience.
Yeah, man, I don't post as much as I used to, I feel like I'm sliding back into lurking. I guess it's the BGOL cycle.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not saluting someone just because their white and they now see the wrong in what someone that looks likes him has done;Remember there were white people in the unbalishment of slavery,there were white people in the civil rights marches,their were white people out looting during the Rodney King verdict too.

Fuck that,I'm not saluting no white person for speaking out,that's the problem most of you are of that generation where you've been trained that has been passed down to you to prayes white folks for doing something no one should have to ask them to do and what's cold is that that same white person will turn around and say the most racist shit.

Fuck that,how about give props to the black people across the country that are speaking out and out there fucking shit up,while you're on bgol prayesing some white person for doing nothing,turning their fucking backs,some our out there looting too and burning shit,you want to pat them on their backs too.

FUCK THAT....I pray all the blacks out there in different cities make it back home safely and continue to burn,loot and take a stand against the police,whites,the virus and anyone else that stands in the way of is continuelly happening to us.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Randy Orton saluted #blacklivesmatter with a white fist.... what a time to be alive. White folks are just now seeing this. I don't want to say too little too late because its never too late for justice, but y'all should have been mad..

Go look at Kevin Nash calling white folk Supa Crackas :lol: :lol: