Sasha Obama Out There Doing Her Thing... Living Her Best Life...

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man, I remember when she was almost a baby, wow time flies.

Me too and at that time I always thought the eldest would be the beauty; but boiiii was I wrong!!!
EpJQuh0WEAEPcy3

Still don't think that is her.....tats? Ghetto rings on each finger? Nah....

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
So if the nigga was light skin he would be acceptable?

Man fucc that

he’s lurking like all niggas do
Come on bruh, we not even about to get into this tit-for-tat bullshit.

You know exactly why people are saying dude looks like a creep. If he was white or anything other than what he is or looks like, people wouldn't be calling him a predator.

As a black person you should already know what time it is. And if he was light, well you'd be a fool to ignore the way light skinned folk in the black community are praised and at the same time seen as weak.

But thats for another topic

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

You know exactly why people are saying dude looks like a creep. If he was white or anything other than what he is or looks like, people wouldn't be calling him a predator.

As a black person you should already know what time it is. And if he was light, well you'd be a fool to ignore the way light skinned folk in the black community are praised and at the same time seen as weak.

Obama was seen as weak?

Alan keys was seen as strong?

I just want u to admit that u doing the white mans work for them and u already conditioned

He’s a black man with a loc hairstyle

You not telling the whole story

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

I’m anti dark skin and even I didn’t see him as a threat.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Obama was seen as weak?

Alan keys was seen as strong?

I just want u to admit that u doing the white mans work for them and u already conditioned

He’s a black man with a loc hairstyle

You not telling the whole story
Obama is a biracial man that the black community duggied across the stage for and opened their arms for him only to be disappointed.

Yes Obama is seen as weak.

I just want YOU to admit the reason why people are calling him a predator.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Obama is a biracial man that the black community duggied across the stage for and opened their arms for him only to be disappointed.

Yes Obama is seen as weak.

I just want YOU to admit the reason why people are calling him a predator.
I don’t know why, but I’m not making they answer for them.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not at all....she's just being a 19 year old college kid.
It's unfortunate for her, just like every other son/daughter of a president that doing what 19 year olds do and having it caught on film and put out there....the shit is guaranteed to become a story and there's money to be made from it. ...and unfortunately she can't be a regular 19 year old without having her shit out on front street.

So y'all think Sasha is more mature than every other teenager out there and isn't doing dumb shit?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Not at all....she's just being a 19 year old college kid.
It's unfortunate for her, just like every other son/daughter of a president that doing what 19 year olds do and having it caught on film and put out there....the shit is guaranteed to become a story and there's money to be made from it. ...and unfortunately she can't be a regular 19 year old without having her shit out on front street.

of course she can, she can wild out all she want and not post it on tiktok. I will bet all her friends in the video are the kids off millionaires and insiders, they are smart enough to know any dumb shit they do will look bad on their parents.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But the stuff that came out already proves that she can't be a normal 19 year old without it ending up out on front street. That's one of the prices of being a president's kid. It's not her fault but she either has to be cognizant of it and be more careful than 19 year old jane smith, or say fuck it, I'm gonna do what I want. ...but she can never be jane smith.
JFK Jr. flunked the bar exam and it was international news, the Bush girls I think got busted using fake IDs to get into bars....international news (both before cell phone cams, smartphone apps or social media as we know it existed). That's all I'm saying. Her shit is gonna be on blast too.

of course she can, she can wild out all she want and not post it on tiktok. I will bet all her friends in the video are the kids off millionaires and insiders, they are smart enough to know any dumb shit they do will look bad on their parents.

Last edited:

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
I don’t hate anybody

I’m just tryna figure out why u giving these cacs a automatic excuse.

shit like that is crazy to me
Don't be dumb, white people are inherently racist so their behavior is expected.

Holding black people accountable for repeating and practicing supremacist behavior on other black people is not "giving white people a pass."

Stop the foolishness.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
She grew up on lockdown....... she's been ready to pop....

Salute to the brother slapping that ass. Salute to Sasha for having a nice ass!!!
You better salute him in his new life...... I bet he's got a dozen government people all up his ass now and for the forseeable future......

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited: