Sasha Obama Out There Doing Her Thing... Living Her Best Life...

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
More concerned with how people are attaching the predator title to the black male in the back, simply because he's dark skinned
Concerned, but not surprised.
Hillary_Clinton_on_Superpredators1.gif
Could it be the way that he's looking at her..... like a thirsty ass predator...... :hmm:

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Could it be the way that he's looking at her..... like a thirsty ass predator...... :hmm:

Because if you look closely breh has his hands in his pocket like he's cold and is looking at the camera man.

I wish yall would stop being willfully ignorant on this one. Main ones calling him a predator and thirsty are nonblack people in the comments.

You KNOW why. And he wouldn't get these comments if he wasn't a dark skinned black male. I hope yall don't overlook micro-aggressions like this in real life.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Because if you look closely breh has his hands in his pocket like he's cold and is looking at the camera man.

I wish yall would stop being willfully ignorant on this one. Main ones calling him a predator and thirsty are nonblack people in the comments.

You KNOW why. And he wouldn't get these comments if he wasn't a dark skinned black male. I hope yall don't overlook micro-aggressions like this in real life.
His hands are in his pockets cause he's playing pocket pool..... use your fucking brain instead of trying to start racial shit.... cold???? What's he got... crack fever? look at the way she's dressed.....ignant mofo

:hithead::hithead::hithead:

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Can someone comfirm if this is really Sasha Obama? If so I take back the negative shit I've said about her not her daddy though!!!

Aint no way the secret service is allowing that type of freedom!! If that is her, that cat in the back ground is a agent!!

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
I do at least hope that she understands that some of her friends, and many many hangers on and bystanders will gladly use images of her doing whatever for a personal come up.

Bingo.

Let's not forget the oldest one getting caught up years back, I thought Sasha would be more on point and move different.

They have to be more aware of the sneaky ass honkies around them tryin to set them up.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Some of ya'll have never raised teens...their brains aren't fully developed in the 'think this shit out first' department. Remember the Bush twins.....thy are still kids, and kids do dumb shit.

And has anyone confirmed the chick in the bikini is her......I need to see confirmation.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
Some of ya'll have never raised teens...their brains aren't fully developed in the 'think this shit out first' department. Remember the Bush twins.....thy are still kids, and kids do dumb shit.

And has anyone confirmed the chick in the bikini is her......I need to see confirmation.
Its her she has the same pendant in that picture that she has on in the dance video. As far as teenagers I remember waking up a few years ago around 3AM seeing an acquaintance's daughter on the gram getting it in. I guess she thought no one would be up that time of the morning. Why she thought it was alright to post her and her boyfriend fucking is beyond me.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Its her she has the same pendant in that picture that she has on in the dance video. As far as teenagers I remember waking up a few years ago around 3AM seeing an acquaintance's daughter on the gram getting it in. I guess she thought no one would be up that time of the morning. Why she thought it was alright to post her and her boyfriend fucking is beyond me.

The head looks photoshopped to me...but ok, if it is confirmed.....the hands look off to me as well, but if it is her, then it is her

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

How did that make you feel? lol

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
How did that make you feel? lol
Well I wanted her mother. Still do. I was pissed that she was getting it in and her mother was playing games with me instead of letting me hit. As far as the girl herself I've known her since she was a baby so when I saw what she was doing I clicked off of it quickly and blocked her. You can't tell these kids what to do and the girl isn't mine so hey it is what it is.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Sasha and Malia couldn't be more different if they were raised in two totally different families...

DzuZj6CWkAEnF_M.jpg

Malia acts like her African side... :lol:
Don’t wanna hang with akatas, white worship, etc.
Real talk though, I feel sorry for her taking her dad’s looks. Poor girl is mad funny looking.​

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

56888741-10739881-Sasha_Obama_20_is_officially_a_taken_woman_She_was_pictured_look-a-5_1650564483139.jpg

56851933-10736199-DailyMail_com_can_reveal_Sasha_Obama_s_new_man_is_Clifton_Powell-a-15_1650493434209.jpg

56888753-10739881-But_who_exactly_is_Sasha_s_new_man_While_he_didn_t_spend_his_tee-a-4_1650564483135.jpg
56888539-10739881-From_his_famous_family_to_his_impressive_achievements_FEMAIL_has-a-3_1650564483131.jpg

56887263-10739881-Clifton_Jr_pictured_with_his_dad_and_sister_attended_Village_Chr-a-9_1650564483210.jpg

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member

56888741-10739881-Sasha_Obama_20_is_officially_a_taken_woman_She_was_pictured_look-a-5_1650564483139.jpg

56851933-10736199-DailyMail_com_can_reveal_Sasha_Obama_s_new_man_is_Clifton_Powell-a-15_1650493434209.jpg

56888753-10739881-But_who_exactly_is_Sasha_s_new_man_While_he_didn_t_spend_his_tee-a-4_1650564483135.jpg
56888539-10739881-From_his_famous_family_to_his_impressive_achievements_FEMAIL_has-a-3_1650564483131.jpg

56887263-10739881-Clifton_Jr_pictured_with_his_dad_and_sister_attended_Village_Chr-a-9_1650564483210.jpg
This makes me happy.