Shooting just happened at a Trump rally

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
451228700_2266339413704785_5496526195416048490_n.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Folks thru out the internet are pointing out how the SS reacted to this shooting.

When watching the video, it looks like they don’t know what they are doing that people are pointing out. Good chance they are 100% correct.

There is video circulating on the differences with Reagan’s assassination attempt and Trump’s.

People have to remember, that everything with Trump is image. He operates like “Central Casting”.

Trump early on in his Presidency complained that some of the agents looked fat.

Trump asked the Secret Service to get 'these fat guys off my detail' because 'they can't run down the street,' according to new book

"I want these fat guys off my detail," Trump said, Washington Post reporter Carol D. Leonnig wrote. Trump may have mixed up office agents with those assigned to actively protect him, the book says.

Jake Lahut
May 11, 2021

The dudes ain’t fat, they just big dudes.

When you have a large security detail like POTUS, you can’t have everyone on the detail looking like “Steve Rogers”.

You gotta have some dudes built like Offensive/Defensive Linemen. When a situation comes up that you have to be quickly moved out, the small athletic dudes you want near you and the big dudes out in front pushing people out of the way, keeping people from getting near you and busting thru closed doors, if any.

Trump wants mofos who look “Pretty” and fit a certain look. His dumbass don’t give two Fucks about qualifications.

When the investigations are complete, don’t be surprised to find out Trump has mofos on his detail that never went thru the advanced Presidential Security Course. Good chance he has agents who had desk jobs prior to working with him, looking for mofos making counterfeit bills.

I was listening to Lester Holt last night on MSNBC on SiriusXm, he didn’t come right out and say it, but he pointed out that he did a story on the President Security Course. They had him as a protectee and gave him a heads up on what was going to happen. Lester stated he was still caught off guard on how quickly they grabbed him, covered him and got him into the vehicle.

The shit we saw with Trump does raise a lot of questions with his SS detail.

We will wait and see what comes out….