MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
GSdv99xWYAAySM0
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Did see the movie shooter, but how are you not going to immediately investigate a citizen telling you they see a shooter on a roof? Plus, if the shooter would have hit Trumps ear, he would of torn the ear off and put a hole in Trumps head. Then on top of that, Trump, of all people gonna pump his fist to the crowd. Man, bullshit. He is just like the rest of them dude who are leaders, scared little bitches. Look at what Bush II did at 9/11. You knew that niggah was scared. Man, fake shit all around. Me and your ass would be scared too if a motherfucker shot you in the head. Bullshit.
Okay you said a lot...Now tell me what you think happened? Did one of the SS Agents pull a capsule of red dye from a capsule and put it on his ear? I'm just asking...:hmm:

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not if he got grazed , plenty of people have been grazed by bullets . Besides it wasn’t a bullet it was glass that cut his ear
First, i'm not arguing with you. I agree that this is a set up. Second, you can get grazed by a bullet, but depending on the caliber of bullet, you getting your shit took off. You being a doctor know that is the ear is a grisle and if any caliber of bullet hit it then you might as well be looking for another ear. Third, were is the glass? If the lecturn is glass, then that should have been shattered. Shit not adding up to me. It is a fake ops. I don't remember the terminology for it but it is a fake ops.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yes his father was killed by a sniper in Lebanon.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Okay here you go...He got grazed by a bullet shot from the roof of a manufacturing building near the rally.
Oh, you one of them huh? When you get finished with it, the truth will come out. Now, if your white ass believe it our not, then that's on you. Youse a white boy and you know if your graze a motherfucking ear, the ear gon come off. I am ashame of you for not using your hunting abilities to figure this one out. This is a fake ops.

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor

Snipers are suppose to scan their sectors for threats. The drunk guys went to authorities prior to the incident, and reported the potential threats.