MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
451201475_26202796436003048_7258844069895757752_n.jpg
200w.gif

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Do these idiots not realize he was not shot but glass was shot and cut him and that another person died and another shot?
Retlaw was is a hollow point filled with glass? Or are you trying to say the teleprompter was hit first?:confused:

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey weapons expert! Anyone knows what ammo or weapon was used?
THE first shots sounded like a .22 lr caliber bullets.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Folks thru out the internet are pointing out how the SS reacted to this shooting.

When watching the video, it looks like they don’t know what they are doing that people are pointing out. Good chance they are 100% correct.

There is video circulating on the differences with Reagan’s assassination attempt and Trump’s.

People have to remember, that everything with Trump is image. He operates like “Central Casting”.

Trump early on in his Presidency complained that some of the agents looked fat.

Trump asked the Secret Service to get 'these fat guys off my detail' because 'they can't run down the street,' according to new book

"I want these fat guys off my detail," Trump said, Washington Post reporter Carol D. Leonnig wrote. Trump may have mixed up office agents with those assigned to actively protect him, the book says.

Jake Lahut
May 11, 2021

The dudes ain’t fat, they just big dudes.

When you have a large security detail like POTUS, you can’t have everyone on the detail looking like “Steve Rogers”.

You gotta have some dudes built like Offensive/Defensive Linemen. When a situation comes up that you have to be quickly moved out, the small athletic dudes you want near you and the big dudes out in front pushing people out of the way, keeping people from getting near you and busting thru closed doors, if any.

Trump wants mofos who look “Pretty” and fit a certain look. His dumbass don’t give two Fucks about qualifications.

When the investigations are complete, don’t be surprised to find out Trump has mofos on his detail that never went thru the advanced Presidential Security Course. Good chance he has agents who had desk jobs prior to working with him, looking for mofos making counterfeit bills.

I was listening to Lester Holt last night on MSNBC on SiriusXm, he didn’t come right out and say it, but he pointed out that he did a story on the President Security Course. They had him as a protectee and gave him a heads up on what was going to happen. Lester stated he was still caught off guard on how quickly they grabbed him, covered him and got him into the vehicle.

The shit we saw with Trump does raise a lot of questions with his SS detail.

We will wait and see what comes out….
I saw a YouTuber go through a (very abridged and basic) training course for the department, including a mock scenario where an ambush took place. She looked about 80 percent more composed and trained than some of those agents did.

I would absolutely buy that he got rid of well trained people for good looking folks. That's probably why they couldn't get him off the stage like they're supposed to (I know his dumb ass was fighting to stand up and look tough, but there's no way they are supposed to let anyone do that).

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
If you never shot shot an assault rifle before, and probably turn a 9mm sideways to shoot you may think that's far. For those who have, we could hit targets out to 300 meters without a scope.
This was a 20 year old with no shooting skills trying to rush to get off a shot , 150 yards is far . This wasn’t some trained sniper. FYI I have plenty of assault rifles and have posted them.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That man's head would have a hole in it if he would have gotten shot in his ear. This is one of the most unbelievable set ups in human history. Its an ops, and an unbelievable ops.
I’m not saying anything secret service said it was not a bullet the teleprompter was struck and the broken glass cut him. If that bullet hit his ear half his ear would be g

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Folks thru out the internet are pointing out how the SS reacted to this shooting.

When watching the video, it looks like they don’t know what they are doing that people are pointing out. Good chance they are 100% correct.

There is video circulating on the differences with Reagan’s assassination attempt and Trump’s.

People have to remember, that everything with Trump is image. He operates like “Central Casting”.

Trump early on in his Presidency complained that some of the agents looked fat.

Trump asked the Secret Service to get 'these fat guys off my detail' because 'they can't run down the street,' according to new book

"I want these fat guys off my detail," Trump said, Washington Post reporter Carol D. Leonnig wrote. Trump may have mixed up office agents with those assigned to actively protect him, the book says.

Jake Lahut
May 11, 2021

The dudes ain’t fat, they just big dudes.

When you have a large security detail like POTUS, you can’t have everyone on the detail looking like “Steve Rogers”.

You gotta have some dudes built like Offensive/Defensive Linemen. When a situation comes up that you have to be quickly moved out, the small athletic dudes you want near you and the big dudes out in front pushing people out of the way, keeping people from getting near you and busting thru closed doors, if any.

Trump wants mofos who look “Pretty” and fit a certain look. His dumbass don’t give two Fucks about qualifications.

When the investigations are complete, don’t be surprised to find out Trump has mofos on his detail that never went thru the advanced Presidential Security Course. Good chance he has agents who had desk jobs prior to working with him, looking for mofos making counterfeit bills.

I was listening to Lester Holt last night on MSNBC on SiriusXm, he didn’t come right out and say it, but he pointed out that he did a story on the President Security Course. They had him as a protectee and gave him a heads up on what was going to happen. Lester stated he was still caught off guard on how quickly they grabbed him, covered him and got him into the vehicle.

The shit we saw with Trump does raise a lot of questions with his SS detail.

We will wait and see what comes out….
Dude popped his head up out of the security detail trained to take a bullet to pump his fist and shout, "Fight" to the crowd. Not to mention, the Secret Service didn't control ALL areas of high ground that could give a shooter access to a direct shot. Everyone on that detail needs to be retrained ... If this happened to Trump and he's surrounded by a hand picked Secret Service detail that is staffed with loyalists, Biden and Kamala should be very worried about their own Secret Service protection.

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
I saw a YouTuber go through a (very abridged and basic) training course for the department, including a mock scenario where an ambush took place. She looked about 80 percent more composed and trained than some of those agents did.

I would absolutely buy that he got rid of well trained people for good looking folks. That's probably why they couldn't get him off the stage like they're supposed to (I know his dumb ass was fighting to stand up and look tough, but there's no way they are supposed to let anyone do that).
LOL Bruh...Some of those SS chicks were kinda chunky!!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
That man's head would have a hole in it if he would have gotten shot in his ear. This is one of the most unbelievable set ups in human history. Its an ops, and an unbelievable ops.
Not if he got grazed , plenty of people have been grazed by bullets . Besides it wasn’t a bullet it was glass that cut his ear

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
So scully...what do you think happened? Do you think it was a setup like the Walhberg movie "Shooter"?

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This was an ops, a fake ops that will give Trumps the votes he needs to win an election. If he doesn't win by vote, he will have enough follows to try to take it by force. We are at the precipice of a very violent revolution in this country. I think, and I hope this is not the case, but rather he wins or loses, America as we know is never more. After listening to the guy who talked to the BBC. How in the hell, if you are law enforcement, you don't investigate what a citizen is telling you about a guy on the roof? This is a fucking staged assassination. We have been is a world of make believe for a long time, but the shit is so in your face its comical. From the Lusitania to 9/11 till this day, all that shit is fake ops. We all know it but won't admit it. Now, we are faced with war and this will be two sided. We are face with an internal war and the external war with Russia and China. If Trump wins or when he wins, more than likely, because he is Russia's pet, world war may not be a reality. But, Civil War, will happen if they try to put that Project 2025 into action. It is sad times ahead folk. Its sad times ahead.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So scully...what do you think happened? Do you think it was a setup like the Walhberg movie "Shooter"?
Did see the movie shooter, but how are you not going to immediately investigate a citizen telling you they see a shooter on a roof? Plus, if the shooter would have hit Trumps ear, he would of torn the ear off and put a hole in Trumps head. Then on top of that, Trump, of all people gonna pump his fist to the crowd. Man, bullshit. He is just like the rest of them dude who are leaders, scared little bitches. Look at what Bush II did at 9/11. You knew that niggah was scared. Man, fake shit all around. Me and your ass would be scared too if a motherfucker shot you in the head. Bullshit.