Shooting just happened at a Trump rally

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

‘Morning Joe’ pulled from air Monday because of Trump shooting

joe-scarborough-mika-brzezinski.jpg

MSNBC will not air “Morning Joe,” its celebrated politics roundtable program, on Monday, opting to instead air continued breaking news coverage of the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump.
The progressive news network confirmed the decision to preempt its influential and top-rated morning show after a CNN inquiry Sunday evening. The network said the show will resume airing Tuesday.
The decision by MSNBC to leave one of its most recognizable programs on the sidelines amid a seismic politics-driven news cycle, with the Republican National Convention getting underway in the wake of the Saturday shooting at Trump’s campaign rally, is certain to raise eyebrows.
A person familiar with the matter told CNN that the decision was made to avoid a scenario in which one of the show’s stable of two dozen-plus guests might make an inappropriate comment on live television that could be used to assail the program and network as a whole. Given the breaking news nature of the story, the person said, it made more sense to continue airing rolling breaking news coverage in the fraught political moment.

“Given the gravity and complexity of this unfolding story, NBC News, NBC News NOW and MSNBC have remained in rolling breaking news coverage since Saturday evening,” a spokesperson for NBCUniversal News Group said in a statement to CNN. “As we continue to cover this story into the week, the networks will continue to cross simulcast, alternating between NBC News, NBC News NOW and ‘MSNBC Reports,’ so there is one news feed covering this developing situation.”
In the wake of the attempt on Trump’s life, some of the former president’s supporters have vehemently criticized the press and liberal media commentators for their hard-knuckled reporting, which has sounded the alarm on what four more years under the former president would look like.

Cesar Conde, the chairman of NBCUniversal News Group, made the decision in conjunction with Rashida Jones, the president of MSNBC, and hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, the person familiar with the matter told CNN.
Over the course of the campaign cycle, news organizations have reported at length on Trump’s plans to warp the federal government for his own ends, including to seek vengeance against his political opponents. That reporting is now facing scrutiny, with some Trump supporters blaming it for producing a charged atmosphere that gave way to the assassination attempt, while mostly looking past the incendiary rhetoric of the former president himself.

MSNBC has, in particular, been blasted by Trump’s allies, putting the network in the spotlight. Some of Trump’s allies have gone as far as to attack the network’s parent company, Comcast.
It’s not the first time MSNBC has made such programming decisions in charged political moments.
Last year after Hamas executed its deadly October 8 attack on Israel, MSNBC quietly pulled three of its Muslim broadcasters from air. That move, which came after some pro-Israeli forces criticized the tone of the MSNBC’s coverage, left some staffers at the network feeling uncomfortable, Semafor reported at the time.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
First of all Republicans are about setting up free trade deals such as NAFTA or TPP. Trump up ended this long standing policy in the Repulican party to turn companies into tools for the government, agents of his kill squards. Trump would also use corporate relocation as another tool, instead of picking a state/city based on low taxes and business environment, now it is about assassinating people. The President can change tariffs at whim at any time versus a trade deal which usurps this power.

19921217212037001_hd.jpg
2560px-President_Bill_Clinton_signs_NAFTA.jpg

They would be protected from dirt cheap Chinese products, in exchange for 'favors' that Trump would need from time to time. If you say no to these 'favors' than your protectism might go away. The fact that the shooter was a registered Republican is no surprise. We finally get somebody to fight for American jobs and it is part of some scheme for his covert kill squad. The fact that he was nearly deleted near the Republican convention is a strong hint who was behind this.

new-york-post-identifies-trumps-shooter-as-20yo-thomas-v0-ug7eki6cdfcd1.webp

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

No fucking way!

No surprise. That golf and campaign schedule is not getting delayed:

@realDonaldTrump
·18h
Based on yesterday’s terrible events, I was going to delay my trip to Wisconsin, and The Republican National Convention, by two days, but have just decided that I cannot allow a “shooter,” or potential assassin, to force change to scheduling, or anything else. Therefore, I will be leaving for Milwaukee, as scheduled, at 3:30 P.M. TODAY. Thank you! DJT

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This changes nothing. I promise you August 28th no one will be talking about this at all. It will be completely forgotten. The election no matter what happens comes down to Detroit,Philadelphia and Milwaukee. If those cities vote like 2008,2012,2020 Biden wins,if they vote like 2016 Trump wins. That’s it. Ga doesn’t matter,NC doesn’t matter,Arizona don’t matter. Honestly I see indications that Biden will win the big 3 plus Arizona and Fla. Those 2 states have abortion on the ballot and that issue could be worth 500k votes in Fla and 100k votes in AZ and that could flip Fla and hold AZ.Ga and NC r gonna be close I think Biden wins Ga and loses NC. In the end Biden wins cause he wins PA,Wis and Mich.
Im hopeful about your calculation but I think this topic will carry thruout the fall. And all of this is dependant on biden not having another octogenarian moment.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
mlk-detail.jpg

It was studying the mistakes he made that I am still breathing. I plan to release explosive allegations on here or other platforms based on how receptive.

I am in recovery and need to focus on other things.
We been waiting for your report(s) for years homie...
Where dey at breh?
345yezs.jpg

Darren-Wilson.jpg

After reviewing the evidence regarding this murder and speaking to sources, I plan to release a bomb shell regarding motive and planning details, stay tuned!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They were trying to setup some scheme to kill or paralyze my ass. Luckily I caught it before they achieved their mission. One day, I will release my findings on this medical condition. They can do the same thing to you one day to fuck you up.

Newscorp - Tariq Nasheed, Fake Reverend Barber, Newscorp - Boyce Watkins were heavy dog whistling before it went down backing up these white supremacists. We need to keep them from legitimate black functions so they can't claim they are leaders or represent us.

I plan to release my medical report on what happened as an Acceptable Medical Source. It will shed some light on what could have killed him. I have extensively been investigating the case.

autopsy-report-template-google-docs-blank-coroners-format-with-blank-autopsy-report-template.jpg

You can have all the mental health you want, if you are around toxic people swarming you all day with non sense, gangstalking, invading your privacy; you will end up in a mental ward. It has been weaponized, you can actually pay people to destroy people psychologically.

e87aace05a2535286914afadfe4686fb.jpg

The psychiatric field disseminates no information to the public about ways you can contribute to the mental health well being of other people.

I wish I could write a book, some fool would be spouting off what I am writing on TV before I could ever release anything by remotely accessing my computer. This is a U.S. failed cultural system that will cause people not to reach their full potential causing everybody to suffer.

I was getting ready to release my manifesto on the stock market, critiquing it and the thread disappeared...

screen-shot-2015-09-14-at-11-51-19-am.png

I must have gotten somebody nervous, than I started noticing attacks against me just ramped up. I was praising how the Chinese deal with these people in their culture which I believe is to send a broader message. These people are a black plague to me with their constant harassment and scheming that disrupt my activity.

I plan to release my Jan 6 report that will supersede this fantasy tale issued by Congress for review in the politics section, mainly for my international audience. I am in the current process of doing research and compiling documents. This event wasn't a right wing conspiracy led by President Trump, this was a race based event triggered by a white unified left and right wing hysteria related to a freedman becoming President.

They wanted to demolish the current structures and create a white ethnostate government led initially by President Trump.

See how the press is setting this up, now you got felony charges.

Elevator Lift...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is scary, they have access to our information and will do this to other companies without hesitation.

I like the way this heading, maybe I don't have to leave the U.S. to setup a thriving business free of IP theft with every gutter trash spouting off my work before I can release it.

turkey-leg-hut-facebook-1.jpg

99cfe0be-8920-4ed5-a04e-cb9f73e856c6.jpg

This are easy to setup businesses, than you slowly vertically integrate. Right now it is 100% white owned businesses, than begging them for a job. Than you desperately chase after me with some scheme to bolster your rank in their hierarchy, promote contract manufactured products made overseas., peddle going to college/loading up on debt to younglings. It is fucking sad.

I had a couple of fools provide racial cover, blurt out something I am working on right when I am about to release it or slight before. If this is the life you want to live cannibalizing other people than be my guest.

There is much more wealth and economic power being the owner than just being an employee. The sad thing they can make more money eminent domain to the city than selling to a black owned business. If I was staying in the U.S., I might setup something but since I am deal with crying WS chasing after, I am going to have to leave. Not worth the terrorism and dealing with their idiot behavior.