Shooting just happened at a Trump rally

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
It looks like some pest control is taking place, I might be able to travel freely and could stay in the U.S. without white nationalist bothering me. Even if Trump were to become President, and he keeps up with his lame schemes or Elon Musk, they will headshot them fools.

20131118135349_8092.jpg

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ehhh, I think this is just what protection has turned into. The more Presidents you have, the more family, the longer those people are living. Those female secret service agents look incompetent as fcuk!!!! The more bodies you need the lower that bar is. I don't think they even know to fire or stick someone to a desk! They'll just punch each other in the arm and say: "We'll do better next time!"
those gotta be actors

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Consider this:

Secret Service reaction and performance in regards to protecting the client?
How a shooter got access to a rooftop position in the vicinity of that rally?
Exactly how many shooters were there in the first place?
Trumps clear photo op moment MINUTES after the shooting when he should have been evacuated from that area immediately.

Now considering how Joe Rogan loves to question and delve into conspiracy theories it will be interesting how his podcast tackles this incident going into the elections.

Last edited:

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
You throw a tantrum and say I’m about to. Stupid fuck. You a pussy ass coon that likes when “Massa calls me nigra to my face” “Isa likes my racism outs in the open because I’m too much of a buck dancing moronic coon to tell when someone is covertly racist , I need a racist to tell me he racist!!” You stupid bitch nigga scum
You musty fat fuck faggot ass bitch nigga. You coon for the whole continent of Asia. Powder head ass bitch. Worthless piece of shit you live on here and waste money on powder and hoes. You gone snort yo nostrils off yo head, and you are known for your childish tantrums it's so fuckin predictable. Pathetic as fuck...

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You musty fat fuck faggot ass bitch nigga. You coon for the whole continent of Asia. Powder head ass bitch. Worthless piece of shit you live on here and waste money on powder and hoes. You gone snort yo nostrils off yo head, and you are known for your childish tantrums it's so fuckin predictable. Pathetic as fuck...
“Isa likes my racists to show me how much Dey hate me Isa coon but at least I can see my racists!!! Isa like pies and spit in my face cuz I’m so stupid I can’t tell when’s peoples is racist unless Dey says it!!!”

Bitch ass pussy ass soup eating sambo coon

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
“Isa likes my racists to show me how much Dey hate me Isa coon but at least I can see my racists!!! Isa like pies and spit in my face cuz I’m so stupid I can’t tell when’s peoples is racist unless Dey says it!!!”

Bitch ass pussy ass soup eating sambo coon
:boring: You monkey brain cat eating faggot ass bitch. So fuckin lame loser ass musty obese roach bitch

Yahweh

The one true God
BGOL Patreon Investor

Just to be perfectly clear— This happened on a a Saturday, the Jewish sabbath. My day off. I had nothing to do with this, just found out this morning.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So my question do you really think this changes things for the election?
This changes nothing. I promise you August 28th no one will be talking about this at all. It will be completely forgotten. The election no matter what happens comes down to Detroit,Philadelphia and Milwaukee. If those cities vote like 2008,2012,2020 Biden wins,if they vote like 2016 Trump wins. That’s it. Ga doesn’t matter,NC doesn’t matter,Arizona don’t matter. Honestly I see indications that Biden will win the big 3 plus Arizona and Fla. Those 2 states have abortion on the ballot and that issue could be worth 500k votes in Fla and 100k votes in AZ and that could flip Fla and hold AZ.Ga and NC r gonna be close I think Biden wins Ga and loses NC. In the end Biden wins cause he wins PA,Wis and Mich.