CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

GSbQ40nWUAIbkQn

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
mlk-detail.jpg

It was studying the mistakes he made that I am still breathing. I plan to release explosive allegations on here or other platforms based on how receptive.

I am in recovery and need to focus on other things.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Dillon: Blazer One I repeat, extraction necessary. Say Again Blazer One, Say Again

Request for extraction denied, area is still compromised. Proceed to Sector 3000 for prisoner extraction. Piority out, next contact 0930.

Dillon: Roger Blazer One 1030 hours

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I just want fools to know this is not amateur hour when they roll up on me, by coming on here and giving a small taste. I am usually 10 steps ahead of you.

Please stop wasting my time with your retarded schemes. This is for the Charleston,SC shooting victims that never really got full justice.

6HFINMQUIRDERMKMWUTPRFLUY4.jpg

These fools are taking this retarded shit internationally so even though I should not care, they may come at me while I sitting on some beach.

I was approached two months ago about this walking down the street. I thought the guy was joking but it looks like he was real.

Elon Musk is next if he keeps playing, posting his flight manifest online is a warning. First he is South African, Canadian, United States, and now Chinese hoping that will keep the jackals at bay.

51-1yK2skJL._SX314_BO1204203200_.jpg

Last edited: