Shooting just happened at a Trump rally

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one is talking about any of Trump's legal issues, the risks if he's elected, or polling. it's about blaming the democrats for this now and RNC coverage. He has once again managed to flip the script on the media....that boy sacrificed himself for nothing.

On Urban View, Project 2025 is brought up every hour. Between the hosts and the people who call up to the shows, theyre all over it.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
This is what happens when you’re a pitiful fag coon with nothing to live for . You have no kids because you let white men fuck you in the ass . You’re a broke bum so death is better than living for the future.

The rest of us care what a group of neo Nazis are planning to do to any Black progress. You however as I stated are a loser and a fag with no legacy . You’re worthless you’re a trash sub human who is worthless and only good for fertilizer for the planet. You’re scum and a coward dick eater. In fact the sooner you die the better .
And bitch nigga you gone die from an overdose. Shut the fuck and go eat shit out of some prostitute dirty asshole. Tap dancni for fuckin Democrats sucking for 8balls you worthless bottom of the bucket low life faggot ass mark bitch. Tired of yo stupid blurt out nonsense that comes out yo filthy mouth ass. Bitch you live in a box in the city outside the Bart station and do whatever for powder, meth, and crack.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

That video is trash. But there are a lot of industry folks within hip hop/rap culture that are vouching for Trump. Lil Wayne, Kodak Black, Wacka, Amber Rose, Kanye, Lil Pump, etc. Most of us don't take political cues from these people. But it is an attempt to appeal to a younger demographic. Particularly for people of color or younger voters who seek to do whats "cool" based on what certain celebs or influencers do.

It appears Trump is gaining all the traction now. If this was a football or basketball game I would say he has the momentum. He has had a couple legal cases go his way. While democrats are split on what to do with Biden.

I keep looking for something to energize the democratic base, but don't see it right now. It's like everyone is just going through the motions and expecting victory just because.

I don't think there are many people undecided at this point. It's about who can motivated their base to show up. I wish the dems had put a plan in place years ago for a successor for Biden. I would've liked to have gone younger and someone more energetic.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GScbC-zXcAEK6Qb
GScbC-uWAAA0TdI
Yeah but his was an incompetent republican. Wait til a Democrat gets shot.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
That video is trash. But there are a lot of industry folks within hip hop/rap culture that are vouching for Trump. Lil Wayne, Kodak Black, Wacka, Amber Rose, Kanye, Lil Pump, etc. Most of us don't take political cues from these people. But it is an attempt to appeal to a younger demographic. Particularly for people of color or younger voters who seek to do whats "cool" based on what certain celebs or influencers do.

It appears Trump is gaining all the traction now. If this was a football or basketball game I would say he has the momentum. He has had a couple legal cases go his way. While democrats are split on what to do with Biden.

I keep looking for something to energize the democratic base, but don't see it right now. It's like everyone is just going through the motions and expecting victory just because.

I don't think there are many people undecided at this point. It's about who can motivated their base to show up. I wish the dems had put a plan in place years ago for a successor for Biden. I would've liked to have gone younger and someone more energetic.

I'm not so sure about that. What's the plan to replace Trump? He lost the popular vote twice. If he loses again he's done. The left has a few big hitters on deck. The GOP has nothing. Trump is the GOP and RNC. Those rappers you mentioned are washed up. Their fans don't vote. Black women don't like Amber Rose. Taylor Swift is bigger than all of them combined. Let's talk after the DNC convention. You'll see what I mean.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
I'm not so sure about that. What's the plan to replace Trump? He lost the popular vote twice. If he loses again he's done. The left has a few big hitters on deck. The GOP has nothing. Trump is the GOP and RNC. Those rappers you mentioned are washed up. Their fans don't vote. Black women don't like Amber Rose. Taylor Swift is bigger than all of them combined. Let's talk after the DNC convention. You'll see what I mean.
I'm not disputing any of that. I mentioned most of us don't take political cues from the people mentioned. Only that they are attempting to appeal to wider demographic. Trump is leading in most polls at the moment. So Biden will have to make up some ground. I'm just disappointed at what I have seen from dems up to now. Mainly putting all of their eggs into Biden. But you could be right about the DNC convention.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Trump attacked San Francisco/New York and other liberal cities on the West Coast but he visited and did not have any problems, many rags to riches success stories. High entrepreneurial spirit and fostering of companies. Pelosi was attacked by some foreign national not from the area.

They are not running up to your car asking for a date with foreign companies. Hoping to be on the shortlist for vehicle component manufacturing.

It is these right leaning white area turning tricks with low tax rates, tax abatement, and now shooting him with a head shot. I loathe these dirt bag cities with a passion, as they will terrorize me. They will leverage you off to entice some warehouse corporate relocation. Then go to their job at some Chinese battery company or Fuyao glass.

I have lived and studied these cities extensively. Being from New York this may not be an issue. I am using China as an example and not blaming them.

Now the flip side is government contracts and tariffs.

Fuyao-logo.jpg

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I kinda said this tongue-in-cheek before, and I don't really think it's true now, but I am starting to once again question if Trump was the true target.
Sir, thank you for bringing up some of my stuff thinking about yesterday. There is a chance a strong chance that Trump Almost got into the way of the real target. Even though I’m still suspicious about this shooting thing, but it’s a lot of shit that doesn’t add up here

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Trump attacked San Francisco/New York and other liberal cities on the West Coast but he visited and did not have any problems, many rags to riches success stories. High entrepreneurial spirit and fostering of companies. Pelosi was attacked by some foreign national not from the area.

They are not running up to your car asking for a date with foreign companies. Hoping to be on the shortlist for vehicle component manufacturing.

It is these right leaning white area turning tricks with low tax rates, tax abatement, and now shooting him with a head shot. I loathe these dirt bag cities with a passion, as they will terrorize me. They will leverage you off to entice some warehouse corporate relocation. Then go to their job at some Chinese battery company or Fuyao glass.

I have lived and studied these cities extensively. Being from New York this may not be an issue. I am using China as an example and not blaming them.

Now the flip side is government contracts and tariffs.

Fuyao-logo.jpg

The Republicans have a Fredo problem, they need to clean house with these anti entrepreneur clowns.

I don't mind a foreign company coming to the U.S. just don't be looking desperate and raggety willing to shoot Trump in the head.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

So this dude is 100% right when it comes to things feeling fishy especially with the secret service.

So a quick story time.

When we had the Republican convention in NYC about 15 years ago the president was staying at a hotel on 7th avenue. Right across the street from the hotel was an ad agency at the time called Mediaedge. I know a bunch of people who work there and one of the things they talked about was how crazy security was when the president was coming and going from the hotel.

So the president was leaving the hotel around 3pm so what the Secret Service did was they went into the agency and for everyone who was sitting at a window that faced the hotel a secret service agent stood behind their chair. They told everyone do not stand up because if you stand up the snipers are going to shoot you. So each person sitting in a chair facing the window had a secret service agent standing behind them with their hands on the chair or their hands on their shoulders making sure they didn't stand up until the president's motorcade left the area. My agency was two blocks away and our building was basically on lockdown. We weren't allowed to leave the building until the motorcade passed, my agency was on broadway.

So for all that to happen and now you're telling me the Secret Service ignored the rooftop and and access to the Rooftop of a building within sight line of trump feels suspicious.

One quick edit cause it was bugging me. The hotel was the Sheraton on 7th Ave and 54th street. However I don't think it was a Sheraton back then. The convention was the 2004 GOP convention.

Last edited: