Shooting just happened at a Trump rally

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So this dude is 100% right when it comes to things feeling fishy especially with the secret service.

So a quick story time.

When we had the Republican convention in NYC about 15 years ago the president was staying at a hotel on 7th avenue. Right across the street from the hotel was an ad agency at the time called Mediaedge. I know a bunch of people who work there and one of the things they talked about was how crazy security was when the president was coming and going from the hotel.

So the president was leaving the hotel around 3pm so what the Secret Service did was they went into the agency and for everyone who was sitting at a window that faced the hotel a secret service agent stood behind their chair. They told everyone do not stand up because if you stand up the snipers are going to shoot you. So each person sitting in a chair facing the window had a secret service agent standing behind them with their hands on the chair or their hands on their shoulders making sure they didn't stand up until the president's motorcade left the area. My agency was two blocks away and our building was basically on lockdown. We weren't allowed to leave the building until the motorcade passed, my agency was on broadway.

So for all that to happen and now you're telling me the Secret Service ignored the rooftop and and access to the Rooftop of a building within sight line of trump feels suspicious.

^^^^^

Post of the election year nomination

Last edited:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
GSlSPpZWAAAU0EY