༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
GT90RjDXIAEuWQ7
:lol:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Screenshot-2024-08-04-at-1-25-02-PM.png

Please start posting your Kamala come did this Kamala did that threads in this section that was designed for this. The anti-intellectuals end up clashing with me who start crying because she looks like she's black, went to an HBCU, and see her stepping with a black band. They don't need to be exposed to political threads that are beyond their capabilities.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Unfortunately, I have to post in his thread about scum politicians, but I am going to treat it like the media not mentioning a mass shooters name to do not glorify them.

This could be another reason why he almost got his head taken off. He went to the NABJ conference using similar language like he was almost about to say some real stuff exposing racial cannibalism in the black community.

He was playing fire with multinational companies, sports, entertainment, trade with other countries just on the verge of exposing them. Many billionaire prominent athletes heralded as saviors would be exposed as frauds. I have been talking about the concept of black jobs, so this statement could be considered pro black and not racist.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Trump is a good example of the schizophrenic nonsensical ramblings of whites in general. Some don't display this behavior that well especially left wing politicians.

They have these emotional breakdowns especially with me and invent a delusional reason in their mind to do something. Many of them engage in terrorism. I frequently deal with them such as car chasing or overt surveillance trying to establish dominance. It has left me no other choice.

If you wanted to give somebody a sense of what it is like being around whites (that may have had limited interactions) in general, I would definitely case study Trump. Many people look at Jan 6th and think it is due to Trump.

This is how all whites act in general due to cultural or genetic factors.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Trump is a good example of the schizophrenic nonsensical ramblings of whites in general. Some don't display this behavior that well especially left wing politicians.

They have these emotional breakdowns especially with me and invent a delusional reason in their mind to do something. Many of them engage in terrorism. I frequently deal with them such as car chasing or overt surveillance trying to establish dominance. It has left me no other choice.

If you wanted to give somebody a sense of what it is like being around whites (that may have had limited interactions) in general, I would definitely case study Trump. Many people look at Jan 6th and think it is due to Trump.

This is how all whites act in general due to cultural or genetic factors.
What is funny running across somebody black that will mimic this behavior because this is all they know, I am leaning toward cultural.

Trump has a more overt display of this behavior. It is funny watching whites denounce him then engaging in the same conduct in a more nuanced way thinking they are different.

It is hard doing something when they have developed this fixed delusion that creates a barrier.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I deal with the same type of delusion where people won't accept a result, they do all kinds of strange things such as physical harm to me.

I am going to seize control of your oil, privatize, that I desperately need because you are antidemocratic.

I am sending fake electors and staying in office because the vote was rigged.

I am colonizing your land because I am superior in some type of way.

I can relate with Biden weirdly and what he had to deal with when he won. Trump follows a pattern with many people, it is very prevalent even with Democrats. The best approach is aggressively responding when you see them escalating challenge their delusion. If somebody could have gotten to Thomas Crooks, his plans could have been stopped.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor