Shooting just happened at a Trump rally

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Trump to resume outdoor rallies with bulletproof glass

The Secret Service plans to surround Trump's podium with bulletproof glass, according to two federal law enforcement officials. While this measure is typically used to protect sitting presidents, the Secret Service is making an exception after the Butler, Pennsylvania, rally on July 13, when the gunman took several shots at Trump, grazing his ear before a Secret Service sniper killed him.

By Nicole Sganga
August 15, 2024

-rAD6dLOiuiKz9D_4YsK6hkwm6TsJD2QTu-43AVowksCTQkDV6kDg8xaqDpIBz5-vkSeDpdec94_kQ=s1350-nd-v1
It's not like someone will just switch to AP rounds.. :rolleyes:

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
everytime I come to the homepage and I see this thread...I be prayin that it was another one. fukc him and anyone down wit him

with that said. I dont believe ANY of this shit. Everyone just upped and disappeared. Am I crazy for thinking that everyone that weve seen interviewed regarding this is some paid "CRISIS ACTOR" since they used to bring all that shit up before when it comes to us....so fuck the shooter, fuck Trump, fuck the dude who got shot fuck his wife...

they all racists...fuckem

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Sheriff’s office is searching for Arizona man relating to threats against former President Donald Trump

Ronald Syvrud threatened to kill Trump in multiple social media posts over the past couple of weeks, according to Cochise County public information officer Carol Capas. Capas declined to name which platform the threats were made on.

By Cheri Mossburg, CNN
August 22, 2024

456451163-921445900017122-2.JPG

Authorities are seeking Ronald Syvrud for allegedly making threats against former President Donald Trump, a county spokesperson says.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
They coming for your boy!!!

‘We’re in danger here’: Trump abruptly ends NewsNation interview

Security threats involving former President Donald Trump continue more than a month after the assassination attempt on his life at a Pennsylvania rally in July. Trump abruptly ended an exclusive interview with NewsNation on Thursday when his security detail alerted the former president and Republican nominee for president that he would not be safe continuing the interview.

BY JEFF ARNOLD AND ALI BRADLEY
08/22/24

Start 1:35 mark