Shooting just happened at a Trump rally

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
images.jpg

Who is your Master?

Who trained you?

Defense-for-DC-sniper-Lee-Boyd-Malvo-asks-Maryland-court-to-overturn-life-sentences.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I want go into more detail about January 6, and how it relates to me. I don't really care about your political process in the United States, but I wanna expose this behavior.

First, it will start out small then it will build over time, it is overwhelming with this sheer number of people in this delusional state being fed this corrupted information. They strangely follow me in cars, stalk me, try to physically harm me, cause physical harm. When I try to confront them, they mask their activity through opportunist blacks, or they will go out their way to appear overly diverse.

Sadly, there is round the clock surveillance in even private spaces. I feel like a US citizen 'journalist' in Russia.

images
LkWN4DRigSM05k-b

Now, I have this mass of people who sole purpose is to disrupt my activity and pursuit of happiness.

Many of this behavior is similar to Nazi Germany and Israel that started out slow and small, then slowly through time after feeding this corrupt information that spreads like wildfire to as many people causes extreme damage.

Israel is another example where they started out small but grew overtime to this overwhelming dominant force that believes either right or wrong their inherent right to Palestine for any number of reasons such as the Romans forcibly removing them. Through this belief, they have slowly expanded building settlements outwards into Palestinian land; at this point in time, there is very little that could be done.

In Nazi Germany, they euthanized the feeble minded initially under their belief in eugenics. Then it's slowly mission creeped into the Holocaust. We can also see the colonization of the United States, which started out as people seeking freedom or refuge, then it slowly changed into seizing, Native American land.

Trump is not an outlier, unfortunately, I see this behavior impacting me commonly among liberals. They may not be storming the Capitol but they are storming me with their crazed beliefs.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Based on my experience, dealing with the US government, I'm surprised that more people aren't trying to kill the political/ bureaucratic leadership. The government has done some evil almost demonic things to me, I'm almost in shock. It's like they have gone lawless and criminal. I'm pretty sure there are other victims out there. What game that they might try to do is through covert surveillance take something that you're working on and give it to other people for political donations such as Hollywood. they will take what you are doing and incorporate into their movies for big profits at your expense.

I've heard about this happening in other countries but to see it here, I just had more of a higher standard. What really gets me is road blocking me from leaving what do you expect somebody to do, they are going to get rid of you because you are a cancer to them.

My options are to leave and set up shop somewhere else or take the government to court where there could be more lawless type of activity from the judiciary.

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Based on my experience, dealing with the US government, I'm surprised that more people aren't trying to kill the political/ bureaucratic leadership. The government has done some evil almost demonic things to me, I'm almost in shock. It's like they have gone lawless and criminal. I'm pretty sure there are other victims out there. What game that they might try to do is through covert surveillance take something that you're working on and give it to other people for political donations such as Hollywood. they will take what you are doing and incorporate into their movies for big profits at your expense.

I've heard about this happening in other countries but to see it here, I just had more of a higher standard. What really gets me is road blocking me from leaving what do you expect somebody to do, they are going to get rid of you because you are a cancer to them.

My options are to leave and set up shop somewhere else or take the government to court where there could be more lawless type of activity from the judiciary.
You weird bro

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

family-guy-peter-griffin.gif

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The Former Presidents Protection Act of 2012, reverses a previous law that limited Secret Service protection for former presidents and their families to 10 years if they served after 1997.

What the fuck are they doing to need a 10 car Secret Service motorcade for the rest of their lives. There was former President walking around with no Secret Service protection at all at one time like Clinton, Reagan, and Carter. Based on my experience, they are doing evil shit to people pissing them off. It isn't about differences between political ideology, but being an asshole, which is making Secret Service job10x harder.

As for the 120,000 and 180,000 posters, exhibiting strong AI bot activity,

@Dr. Truth at one time tried to discredit people questioning whether Biden should accepting the nomination even after his debate performance. I was at the forefront of that and you were depicting me as crazy back then.

@shaddyvillethug how do you post 130,000 times on here versus my 13,000 -10x, you are a sock puppet account based on your activity where you have to discredit every person by responding to them with your automated one sentence reply.

Last edited:

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

To me, this is the core thing about Trump. He's been awful for years. He's said hundreds of things that would have sunk a normal politician or even just destroyed a business owner. but people just completely ignore it or act like its not a big deal.

And I could live with that, but then the media still wants to hold everyone else to this higher level of accountability. Nah. Either call out this bullshit, or everyone gets a free pass. No double standards.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
To me, this is the core thing about Trump. He's been awful for years. He's said hundreds of things that would have sunk a normal politician or even just destroyed a business owner. but people just completely ignore it or act like its not a big deal.

And I could live with that, but then the media still wants to hold everyone else to this higher level of accountability. Nah. Either call out this bullshit, or everyone gets a free pass. No double standards.

POLITICAL POST OF THE DAY

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump to resume outdoor rallies with bulletproof glass

The Secret Service plans to surround Trump's podium with bulletproof glass, according to two federal law enforcement officials. While this measure is typically used to protect sitting presidents, the Secret Service is making an exception after the Butler, Pennsylvania, rally on July 13, when the gunman took several shots at Trump, grazing his ear before a Secret Service sniper killed him.

By Nicole Sganga
August 15, 2024

-rAD6dLOiuiKz9D_4YsK6hkwm6TsJD2QTu-43AVowksCTQkDV6kDg8xaqDpIBz5-vkSeDpdec94_kQ=s1350-nd-v1

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump Keeps Watching Clip of Himself Being Shot at: ‘May Legit Have PTSD’

Josh Fiallo
Aug. 14, 2024

Those close to Donald Trump fear the former president “may have legit PTSD” from the assassination attempt at a Pennsylvania rally last month.

That’s according to a Vanity Fair report published Wednesday that claimed those in Trump’s inner circle have noticed that he’s become fixated on a seven-second clip that shows the moment he nearly lost his life.

“He’s been watching that seven-second clip of how close he was to getting shot right in the head—over and over and over again,” said a Republican close to the campaign, reported Vanity Fair.

It was that same Republican who suggested Trump may be suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, a condition common among soldiers and others who’ve witnessed or experienced a traumatic event. Those who suffer from the condition can be easily startled, be constantly on edge, have difficulty concentrating, and are prone to “aggressive outbursts,” says the National Institute of Mental Health.

The July 13 assassination attempt of Trump came amid a whirlwind month of political news, which included the RNC, the announcement of JD Vance as Trump’s running mate, and, most notably, Joe Biden announcing that he was bowing out of the presidential race.

2024-07-13T230725Z_2028916717_RC2MU8AIJMXV_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP_kfdl5j

The moment Donald Trump’s right ear was injured in an assasination attempt earlier this month.

That vicious news cycle meant the attempt on Trump’s life quickly took a back seat to other news stories, like Kamala Harris’ surging momentum and the unearthing of controversial past remarks by Vance.

Trump has been notably quieter on the campaign trail in recent weeks, opting to stay at Mar-a-Lago while his running mate tailed Harris at her campaign stops in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin last week. He’s still posted regularly to Truth Social, called into Fox News, and has been apart of two livestreams in August—one with Elon Musk, and the other with the controversial streamer Adin Ross.

Yet that activity pales in comparison to Trump at this point in his campaigns in 2016 and 2020, political analysts have noted. Sources who spoke to Vanity Fair suggested that just might be because of the trauma—or because Trump is gutted he’s no longer facing Biden.

A source who spoke to the magazine claimed Trump has told people close to him that “they cheated by swapping Biden.” In social posts, Trump has suggested that Biden may crash the DNC next week and force himself back to the top of the ticket—something no Democrat or media outlet has suggested.

With Harris overwhelmingly likely to be the Democrats’ candidate in November, some in Trump’s circle, like Roger Stone, have reportedly encouraged the ex-president to attack her on policy and not by calling her “Laffin Kamala” and “Kamabla.”

“I do think it’s counterproductive to call her stupid,” Stone told Vanity Fair.

To push back against the advice from all over, the magazine reported that Trump has told advisers: “I know what I’m doing.”

hajjibear

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So he my have PTSD but makes a remark about a civilian being more deserving of an award than soldiers because when they get the award they either have been shot alot or are dead. That fool does not have PTSD. He probably watches it over and over because he thinks it's the best acting job ever in the history of acting.