So I see Mayor Adams is a Coon

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

thats my problem with bruh.. I dont care about the police budget, but he shouldve just

fuckin DROPPED the mandates.. he KNOWS as a former cop, he is against that shit,

but he took the big pharma bag, so he has to support it vocally while lowkey trying to

sweep it under the rug, only drug companies are starting to see their billions in profits dwindle,

they need more plandemics, they need emergency rooms filled... they need business to crack down

to force more people to get vaccinated.. and to follow up every year..

They are starting to want him to push... and this is where it will get interesting... stupid people think most

nypd and fdny and healthcare workers took the vaccine.. HA!!! they think all those vax cards are legit..

YEAH OK.. but you aint hear that shit from me.. I aint see shit!!

Adams took that bag, and he is going to have to make a decision.. go with big pharma,

or side with the sane people, police and fdny..

If enough real estate money comes his way, he maybe able to turn his back on big pharma..

but thats fucked up too, because that would mean a whole lot more gentrification...

and if that happens nyc is gonna be bland as fuck for the next few decades and real new yorkers

migrate further south.. which may not be a bad thing at all..!!

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

dancing-vintage.gif

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
he we go with the bullshit.. once again.. destroy the messenger and ignore the msg. "why are 16, 17 yrs old out late at night with guns bussing shot at each other? We as blackfolks be on that bullshit and hate when we get called out by other blackfolks. We can't deal with white folks in their bullshit if we won't deal with our own bullshit.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am noticing a lot of the scamsters black politicians are overtly promoting tough on crime policies or they are undermining it. The payoff is being elected and the private sector taking care of the community with jobs. It is sickening and disgusting, one of the reasons I want to exit the United States. They tried to barter me off like this and I quickly shut that s*** down.

I have a unique position or perspective on crime, it is heavily influenced by genetics. Similar to Covid-19, there is little you can do to stop its damaging effects until herd immunity develops.

Many more people have entered into urban environments after living for many generations in a rural. Authoritarian governments eliminate these unstable elements through disappearances and mass executions. We tolerate their behavior under a democracy for the most part which may manifest as civil disobedience.

It will get better over a long time such as centuries, people with more effeminate traits and less violence will be more suitable for an urban environment. Cities should carefully screen out people choosing to live in those areas.

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh Bloomberg broke the term limits.....we ain't want deblasio

Bloomberg is the only mayor to have ever done that in nyc. You're acting like it was the norm. Furthermore he was a billionaire and a republican. Deblasio has nowhere near the power and influence as bloomberg.

How can you say that new york didn't want him when he was elected for 2 terms in a row?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

SHOWED GREAT RESTRAINT.....bruh!!

dont get wrong, she was wrong for running up like that... even tho,

I know what it was... but her lightweight ass, he couldve just picked

her up with two fingers and moved her to the side... or push her back.....

if that was any chick I knew and any fuckin dude three times her size

hit her like that...

they getting hit the same exact way....with a little extra sauce...

just a tad..

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SHOWED GREAT RESTRAINT.....bruh!!

dont get wrong, she was wrong for running up like that... even tho,

I know what it was... but her lightweight ass, he couldve just picked

her up with two fingers and moved her to the side... or push her back.....

if that was any chick I knew and any fuckin dude three times her size

hit her like that...

they getting hit the same exact way....with a little extra sauce...

just a tad..

He gave her a light shove then she swung on him. After that all bets are off.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Found the main features of our actual enemies/friends...are more related to their character than race..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Garland isn't playing around. I think he is building up this image of neutrality to go after President Trump.

Except they are using black and latino elected officials to do it. It is good to see somebody cleaning up the streets for whatever reason, I can't do business here in the U.S. with all this corruption.