So LeBron's son Bronny suffered cardiac arrest?

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Man this is horrible. I hope he’s ok.

Kids are going 24/7/365 and not resting and I have to wonder what this has to do with it all. It’s also why when I’m with mine at a sporting event, the FIRST thing I’m looking for is the AED machine.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
This is crazy. They'll run all kinds of test on him, to figure out the issue. This could be it for his bball career. Didn't Bosh have to shut his career down early after a heart condition was discovered? Reminds me of Hank Gathers..

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man this is horrible. I hope he’s ok.

Kids are going 24/7/365 and not resting and I have to wonder what this has to do with it all. It’s also why when I’m with mine at a sporting event, the FIRST thing I’m looking for is the AED machine.
Yeah these athletes are faster and stronger than ever…..I wonder have we reached a point where it’s too much on the young players heart and might need to dial it back. I guess it’s early though he may have underlining condition we don’t know about.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is crazy. They'll run all kinds of test on him, to figure out the issue. This could be it for his bball career. Didn't Bosh have to shut his career down early after a heart condition was discovered? Reminds me of Hank Gathers..

it’s too early to tell because we don’t know but Shaq son had a heart issue too and I think he was on the Lakers G league team last I saw.

Maurice Hurst had heart concerns when he entered the NFL….think it’s too early to tell.

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For a 18 to have a heart attack, the pressure is overwhelming him. Prayers for the young man.

Cardiac arrest isn't a heart attack. And it's not uncommon in teen athletes especially when a heart irregularity goes undetected.

Two of my schoolmates died in high school only 9 months apart back in 1998 (1 during a varsity basketball game at 16, the other while running out the door to football practice at 13)

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Damn i wonder if he was going that hard at practice and his body said, “nope not today I need a break”

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Cardiac arrest isn't a heart attack. And it's not uncommon in teen athletes especially when a heart irregularity goes undetected.

Two of my schoolmates died in high school only 9 months apart back in 1998 (1 on the basketball court at 16, the other while running out the door to football practice at 13)

Experienced a kid collapsing about five years ago during a AAU event.

He didn't make it :smh:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Damn. :eek::eek: This shit is crazy. Hope he ends up ok.

Wonder how he will view the game if some docs give him the green light to continue. We all built different when it comes to risk tolerance and what we willing to risk death for. Hope he makes his own choice regardless.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
85977.jpg

I won't spew my typical conspiracy theories, but I saw something like this coming. There are alot of sensitive people on BGOL who are living in an alternate reality, afraid to deal with the cold hard truth.