So LeBron's son Bronny suffered cardiac arrest?

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Article about the little girl I was speaking on... and before you militants start yes she's white, no I am not white, and fuck you in advance for any jokes you have.

This is my college roommate... his kids are like my nieces... it was their best friend so they are hurting right now... I've not been out there to see them yet but I plan on going soon

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Well damn, at least it can be treated. Good to hear.
I don't know, didn't they say the same thing to Reggie Lewis?
Damn. I'm trying to remember way back then without googling it, but I think you might be right.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
just came in here to see how many niggas have become cardiovascular surgeons in the past few days......
:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

Bhxyje.jpg

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
of course they won't.
they'll double down and say the vaccine caused the defect.

:yes:

12 billion + doses of vaccine administered so issues with even 1% would mean an impact on 120MM people. :smh: These idiots honestly believe that more than 2x the total population of Italy is secretly dead/dying and nobody noticed? :smh: :lol: I will never understand how this makes sense to them but you are right they will be right back claiming it causes magnetism, sterility, seizure, shakes etc.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So the "jab" didn't almost kill him and turn him magnetic etc? :smh: Never in million years did I think some of Us would be part of this short bus timeline...
The last 3 years have shown me just how bad the education system is. I'd been overestimating too many people.