So LeBron's son Bronny suffered cardiac arrest?

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Damn. :eek::eek: This shit is crazy. Hope he ends up ok.

Wonder how he will view the game if some docs give him the green light to continue. We all built different when it comes to risk tolerance and what we willing to risk death for. Hope he makes his own choice regardless.
My guess is he will want to play. He is young and just now getting to live and try to reach his full potential. Young are usually a lot more willing to risk it, because of their youth. I felt untouchable when I was 18 years old. It's not until later in life you really start to see your own mortality for most of us.

Duece

You Gotta Be Naked!
BGOL Investor
85977.jpg

I won't spew my typical conspiracy theories, but I saw something like this coming. There are alot of sensitive people on BGOL who are living in an alternate reality, afraid to deal with the cold hard truth.

You didn't see shit coming.

You became an "expert" in March 2020 with the rest of these quacks, if we asked you in December 2019 if you saw something coming you would have had this expression. :dunno:

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
The pressure needs to be turned down on this kid and let him be a kid.
If he is lucky enough to go one and done and play with pops good,
but if not just enjoy the college experience and go professional when you are ready.

I personally don't know if I would want my son to play anymore basketball.
It would be his choice to play or not play, but I might be leaning don't play.

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is crazy. They'll run all kinds of test on him, to figure out the issue. This could be it for his bball career. Didn't Bosh have to shut his career down early after a heart condition was discovered? Reminds me of Hank Gathers..

Bosh had clots in his lungs but I think his age played a factor in him shutting it down.

There's a couple recent examples of guys who experienced cardiac arrest and came back to play..
Somebody mentioned the USC freshman last year, he returned later in the season

And Keyontae Johnson collapsed mid-game at Florida in 2020. He transferred to Kansas State, started all 36 games last yr, played into the Elite Eight and signed with the OKC Thunder

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
but if not just enjoy the college experience and go professional when you are ready.

I’d be leaning that way too. He doesn’t need to play unless he loves the game. Otherwise, he can still be involved on the business side of things.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I’d be leaning that way too. He doesn’t need to play unless he loves the game. Otherwise, he can still be involved on the business side of things.

^^^

All this

As a father I don't know WHAT I would think or feel

My main and only concern would be health and happiness

And if I had the means ?

It would definitely do everything to avoid anything that we could control to bring this on.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now Tariq Nasheed is throwing out vaccine speculations. Man these people need to stop this shit.

Shit is actually sick. :smh:

And just so the resident idiots don't turn this thread into bullshit, here are articles discussing this from 2016, 2018 and 2019

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Hope he makes a full recovery.

I agree with everyone else. No need to continue with basketball. He'll have limitless opportunities available to him.

He probably knows every top high school basketball player 9th thru 12th grade in addition to the 2020 to 2022 classes

He could become an agent and get everybody. :dunno:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Craxzy, ******* will still discredit a fucking MD who is black and female what the dumb shit....Who can also show peer reviewed journal articles to support her claims....

That's what ******* have to turned to these days...Ignorant motherfuckers who lack any sense of critical thinking skills...

DAMN I MISS DICK GREGORY

Yeah, because doctors can't be wrong and you should go with the first opinion you get

Reggie Lewis and Hank Gathers happen because of the vaccine