So LeBron's son Bronny suffered cardiac arrest?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, because doctors can't be wrong and you should go with the first opinion you get

Reggie Lewis and Hank Gathers happen because of the vaccine

Never ever said that.

I work in healthcare to be exact and tell not only my family, but friends to always get a second opionon when it comes to your healthcare.

But we can say that about all professions - lawyers, judges, coaches, teachers, engineers, etc make me mistake all the time....Human Error is inevitable...

She probably should have posted the actual reference journal article from the journal of medical virology -https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jmv.28187#

But then again, Niggas don't read...Mute point

My point was that people lack critical thinking skills and will discredit someone no matter if 200 doctors provided the same data, peer reviewed journals, and other resources to support their claims....

The thing is, ******* will listen to someone with a high school diploma but because they have 300K followers, will think he is fucking GOD

You got ******* taking advice from people who ain't done any kind of research or nothing....

Too many hotep dumb ******* out here telling people inaccurate information and if you asked them what the fuck DNA stands for, they will look at you like they seen a got damn ghost...

Nigga if you can't tell me what the basic code of biology is, why the fuck would I listen to you giving me advice about something related to my health...

Last edited:

d3t0x_23

Chocolate Giddy Up
BGOL Gold Member
damn...Immediately made me think of basketball players like Hank Gathers, Reggie Lewis etc. who had heart attacks in the 80's and 90's

wishing all the best for the young brotha and praying that he pulls through with no lasting effects.
It made me think of the two kids I saw collapse and pass away while playing basketball at the courts.. within two weeks of eachother..I had my son with me the first time.. he had to be like 9 or 10... that's some very serious shit....

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Shit is actually sick. :smh:

And just so the resident idiots don't turn this thread into bullshit, here are articles discussing this from 2016, 2018 and 2019

Facts don't matter to these people..

Most derps think heart attacks and cardiac arrest are the same things. So when they say spiked proteins may increase the potential of heart attacks, their dumb asses think heart attack, cardiac arrest, and heartburn is all the same thing.

My thing is that,if you're not vaccinated that's your life but to link every single thing to the vaccine is ridiculous. Before,I say anything else most of these people couldn't tell you the difference between a vaccine and cure. I've never heard one person say vaccines are a cure even before Covid started but somehow people believe this nonsense.

It's amazing,how so many people will believe a person with zero medical background or a doctor that's a known liar,done questionable research or easily bought by anti-vaccine or right wing groups.

This country is getting dumber by the second...

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Athletes get cardiac arrest all the time.
The heart don't know shit about basketball or any other sport.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most derps think heart attacks and cardiac arrest are the same things. So when they say spiked proteins may increase the potential of heart attacks, their dumb asses think heart attack, cardiac arrest, and heartburn is all the same thing.

Yea BUUUUUUUUTTTTTT...
a heart attack can cause a change in the heart's electrical activity that leads to sudden cardiac arrest.

they can still be related bruh....

that gatdam experimental drug back at it again..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Facts don't matter to these people..

My thing is that,if you're not vaccinated that's your life but to link every single thing to the vaccine is ridiculous. Before,I say anything else most of these people couldn't tell you the difference between a vaccine and cure. I've never heard one person say vaccines are a cure even before Covid started but somehow people believe this nonsense.

It's amazing,how so many people will believe a person with zero medical background or a doctor that's a known liar,done questionable research or easily bought by anti-vaccine or right wing groups.

This country is getting dumber by the second...

so you mean to tell me you didnt know your president said....

If you take the vaccine you will not get covid.. as he took it and caught covid TWICE???

thats pretty much sayin you would be cured..if you were to take it....

Im not even anti vax.... Im anti being economically bullied into being medically raped...

and forced to be a labrat!!

A consenting adult should be able to decide whether or not he wants to take an experimental drug...

without the fuckin bullying...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Yea BUUUUUUUUTTTTTT...
a heart attack can cause a change in the heart's electrical activity that leads to sudden cardiac arrest.

they can still be related bruh....

that gatdam experimental drug back at it again..
They would have said he had a heart attack.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I don't trust no medical doctor after my interactions, and lie straight up to my face, they don't care, racist, and many are incompetent.

I am turning down health insurance coverage and just paying out of pocket. With the high deductibles, it is virtually worthless outside of a stupid physical.

I want to pocket the money through a higher salary for myself and invest it. Obamacare is the worse thing for the black community, the only thing we need from the government is forcing companies to recognize our healthcare costs almost like a minimum wage and setting aside some money. Otherwise, they will cut your pay down to the bones and not factor that in. Healthcare costs are eating into our pay.

$40,000 - Minimum Wage
$8,000 - Healthcare Compensation
$47,000 Total Minimum Wage

My conspiracy theories are based on personal experiences.

Average costs for U.S. employers that pay for their employees' healthcare will increase 6.5% to more than $13,800 per employee in 2023

Last edited:

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Craxzy, ******* will still discredit a fucking MD who is black and female what the dumb shit....Who can also show peer reviewed journal articles to support her claims....

That's what ******* have to turned to these days...Ignorant motherfuckers who lack any sense of critical thinking skills...

What type of "critical thinker" will throw out vaxx issues as a possibility, especially knowing how much the science community lied the past few years?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What type of "critical thinker" will throw out vaxx issues as a possibility, especially knowing how much the science community lied the past few years?
Zero, but I’m referring to the people that are saying it’s the ONLY Reason which is why the medical doctor posted the article in the first place

You got niggas with no phd, medical background nor a naturopathic medical background saying he had the cardiac arrest based on the vaccine.

Niggas acting like they ran blood tests or any other tests to come to that conclusion? Like WTF?

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Zero, but I’m referring to the people that are saying it’s the ONLY Reason which is why the medical doctor posted the article in the first place

You got niggas with no phd, medical background nor a naturopathic medical background saying he had the cardiac arrest based on the vaccine.

Niggas acting like they ran blood tests or any other tests to come to that conclusion? Like WTF?

The odd thing is that the anti vaxxers think it's because of the vaccine but never think it could be because of having long covid :dunno:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The odd thing is that the anti vaxxers think it's because of the vaccine but never think it could be because of having long covid :dunno:
Right.

Hell they may find out he has a genetic disorder. It could be anything, but to assume it’s the vaccine without doing the research and tests is just ignorant. People have to be real careful when they say things medical related because it can actually get you sued.

If you ever listen to a healthcare professional discuss anything medical related to the general public they always say you must consult with your personal doctor because it they didn’t they could get in trouble.

The favorite phase, “this is not medical advice and you should always consult with your physician before doing anything”

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I was wondering why they kept saying cardiac arrest instead of heart attack so I had to Google it. They are different but both can cause death immediately and after. From what I'm reading his basketball career might be over before it even starts:oops:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Man this is horrible. I hope he’s ok.

Kids are going 24/7/365 and not resting and I have to wonder what this has to do with it all. It’s also why when I’m with mine at a sporting event, the FIRST thing I’m looking for is the AED machine.

I’ve gotta do my First Aid / CPR re-cert for work in the morning. Including the segment practising using the AED device.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For all the people who wanna say a heart related issue with an athlete or young person is vaccine related really need to get educated and open their minds and eyes. Its just as likely its long covid as it could be from vac or maybe its from steroid,HGH use or a birth defect that finally shows itself or maybe said person is a drug user or maybe they eat like shit even thou they "look"healthy their internal health is poor. the unvaccinaed agenda is tried and old at this point and as far as Nasheed is concerned he is full of shit on this vac issue cause when he travels all over the world to different countires guess what he does..get vaccinated. So fuck him.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I'm 55 and H.S. graduated in 86. Played football, wrestled and was a big B-Ball fan. I never knew any of my peers (my high school or others in my county) to have a cardiac arrest in 4 years of H.S. I hope he gets well soon. Something is happening.
When I was a kid there was a guy who was best friends with my cuz who died by cardia arrest (I believe) playing basketball for Clinton High in the Bronx.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For all the people who wanna say a heart related issue with an athlete or young person is vaccine related really need to get educated and open their minds and eyes. Its just as likely its long covid as it could be from vac or maybe its from steroid,HGH use or a birth defect that finally shows itself or maybe said person is a drug user or maybe they eat like shit even thou they "look"healthy their internal health is poor. the unvaccinaed agenda is tried and old at this point and as far as Nasheed is concerned he is full of shit on this vac issue cause when he travels all over the world to different countires guess what he does..get vaccinated. So fuck him.
Right or like healthcare workers having to get the Tdap vaccine because you work in healthcare. I guess I’m going to die from that (I’m being ignorant) but that is a requirement

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
I'm 55 and H.S. graduated in 86. Played football, wrestled and was a big B-Ball fan. I never knew any of my peers (my high school or others in my county) to have a cardiac arrest in 4 years of H.S. I hope he gets well soon. Something is happening.
I think it's the hormones and gmo foods. Pesticides, plastics, roundup, mercury in the fish, all that. Plus the over use of antibiotics.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It happens...been happening. Remember there has been a fight to get portable defibrillators in all high school gyms and at all hs sporting events and that has been going on for years. Real Sports did a story on it.