So LeBron's son Bronny suffered cardiac arrest?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think it's the hormones and gmo foods. Pesticides, plastics, roundup, mercury in the fish, all that. Plus the over use of antibiotics.
These dudes is made different.. these dudes be out here in hoodies in 80+ degree weather and not sweating.. something weird about these lil nigs.. bunch of dudes walking around like they got anemia

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
It happens...been happening. Remember there has been a fight to get portable defibrillators in all high school gyms and at all hs sporting events and that has been going on for years. Real Sports did a story on it.

Yep.

Shit has been happening. Especially down south during 2 a day's. Old school coaches making dudes practice to death and not allowing water breaks.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Cardiac arrests are scary as shit, was with a white chick at the beach and she was swimming after having a mixed drink with vodka and Red Bull. She was in her mid 20's looked in good shape, so I was clueless that something was about ready to go left.
Well, she swam way the fuck down to the next set of rocks, then for some strange reason she started walking back, staggering. When she reached me she told me to join her for a swim and just then a wave hit her and she momentarily fell out in my arms.
A black dude, who happened to be a cop came and said something was not right she needs to get out, dude was preaching to the choir because I knew something was definitely wrong.
I walked her to the blanket, and she was slurring her words like she was drunk, and when we made it to the blanket she passed out again with her eyes wide open (shit looked creepy as fuck).
Now she was in and out of consciousness when another woman came over asking what was wrong, I told her that she drank a little and now is way drunker than she should have been. She asked me if she was on drugs and how much she drank. I told her no to the drugs and that she drank very little, the same amount as me. She then said she worked in bars for years and this is not normal for a few drinks. She then woke up again and said she would sleep it off, but when the other lady left I tried waking her up and managed to induce her to vomit. When it came out it was clear and odorless but then she passed out again. By now my phone was dead, and I couldn't open her's so I asked the other girl to call the ambulance, but they said they couldn't reach where we were due to no physical address, instead, they asked us to go to the fire station for help.
By now most had left the beach and it was getting dark as fuck, but the lady promised to go to the firehouse that wasn't too far from us.
20 mins past since they left me alone on the dark ass beach with a knocked-out white chick, and my thoughts were, what if they don't come, what should I do?
A- leave her white ass here, or
B- look like a rapist and carry her in the dark. Lucky for me the ambulance arrived and I managed to direct them to where I was.
I know this is a long ass story (No Colin) so let me keep it short from here, she was still out, and they took her to the hospital, of course, they were mad and suspicious of me, but all checked out. After two hours of her still being out cold, I asked the cop if I could go to the store to eat, he said sure (dude had all my information so I was good) and when I got back, he was gone, so I knew the toxicology report was back. Asked the doc what happened and he said my friend had a little too much to drink and recommended she spend the night for observation.
The next day she woke up, all good, wondering what happened, I explained to her but she said it didn't make sense.
But later on that day, a doctor friend of hers told me she wasn't forthcoming with everything, what I didn't know is that she just got over cancer, and despite her looking physically fine, her organs were still not at 100% and the combination of the taurine in the red bull, the vodka, and the fact that she was dieting and exerting herself in cold water (locking her pores from sweating out the alcohol) created a perfect cocktail of death, and if it wasn't for the induced vomiting she could have died that day from cardiac arrest.
But yeah, it's painless and doesn't seem that deadly but in her case she made a full recovery, and even though it was nearly 7 years ago, last week was the first time I told her everything that happened that day, including me knowing she had cancer.
And when my daughter got over her bout with cancer, I warned her not to drink or over-exert herself for at least a year.
Hopefully, Bronny can make a similar recovery, while getting to the bottom of what caused his heart to stop beating.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Not if he was misdiagnosed

doctors been wrong before
Trust me they know the difference between a heart attack and a cardiac arrest. Cardiac arrest is more severe but heart attacks are more damaging to your heart, and usually indicate that there is structural damage to your heart, while cardiac arrest usually means there is something interrupting the signal to your heart. So basically this is day one stuff for doctors to diagnose, especially knowing that getting it wrong can certainly lead to death.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Fyi, I was vaccinated and my son wasn't. We were living together when he had his widow maker. He got covid before his heart attack. So in my mind, covid could have fucked his heart up.
Your son survived a widow maker? Whooooa Man you're luckiest parent on earth. But he'll outlive you tho

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

why are people attacking people that say it might be the vaccine?
this is not just nba it happens in all sports now.
what i will say is they are giving these athletes all kinds of drugs and shit
and they are performing more and more playing more games and shit
there shouldnt be any excuse medical team should spot this is like they arent doing no check ups
the amount of death is crazy

his career aint over tho but it can do something to his mental

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
there shouldnt be any excuse medical team should spot this is like they arent doing no check ups

Because overwhelmingly most doing it are being disingenuous

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yep.

Shit has been happening. Especially down south during 2 a day's. Old school coaches making dudes practice to death and not allowing water breaks.

I had a coach back in the late-80s or early-90s who discouraged drinking water on gamedays as he says it brought on cramping / stitches. He was a smart guy and health enthusiast otherwise but said “only small sips” of water. Once the players’ parents heard about this, they saw red and confronted him. A few nurses, etc. Explaining heat stroke, dehydration, etc. Talking some sense into the coach like WTF. Whereas we had other coaches for different sports who always encouraged lots of water, even on cold days. Get your water and orange slices in, they said.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

cause they took the dam vaccine...and can't say shit... brah

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
85977.jpg

I won't spew my typical conspiracy theories, but I saw something like this coming. There are alot of sensitive people on BGOL who are living in an alternate reality, afraid to deal with the cold hard truth.
Not the change the subject....but is this the first time @COINTELPRO actually spoke normally?

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As far as sports go, it's actually not anything new and kids have been having heart issues on the field, in the arena for years. Saying it might be the vax is like saying he might have snorted coke before practice. No proof of either, right?

I mean, we're still waiting for John Stockton to provide his list of hundreds of pro athletes who have dropped dead on the field after getting vaccinated, but strangely after making that claim, he hasn't come up with the goods. It just seems like a lot of people really want it to be true. ....now, being that the NBA and NCAA and NFL, MLB, ATP, etc.... are leagues full of young people who got vaccinated.... there should be a big increase in active players.... names that we all know, having cardiac arrests since Jan 2021 compared to the numbers before the vacccinations. Lots of players missing whole seasons due to heart problems.... Heck, the military should have been decimated over the past 2 years because of heart problems, right?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As far as sports go, it's actually not anything new and kids have been having heart issues on the field, in the arena for years. Saying it might be the vax is like saying he might have snorted coke before practice. No proof of either, right?

I mean, we're still waiting for John Stockton to provide his list of hundreds of pro athletes who have dropped dead on the field after getting vaccinated, but strangely after making that claim, he hasn't come up with the goods. It just seems like a lot of people really want it to be true. ....now, being that the NBA and NCAA and NFL, MLB, ATP, etc.... are leagues full of young people who got vaccinated.... there should be a big increase in active players.... names that we all know, having cardiac arrests since Jan 2021 compared to the numbers before the vacccinations. Lots of players missing whole seasons due to heart problems.... Heck, the military should have been decimated over the past 2 years because of heart problems, right?

them military niggaz...field rats... they need updating every time a new got dam threat is released... brah

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
yes . if the Gimp get normal...I might elevate him..to someone.. I need to fuck wit.. brah

If you are not real talking like this, posting some solid knowledge that will benefit the next gen, than I can't fuck with you.

:lol::lol::lol:

I should not be on here at all, everything is being slow walked delaying my exit from the U.S.

It is sad seeing the U.S. hold people up like this that want to leave discreetly while blasting out immigrants wanting to come here.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
We would be better off not playing any of these sports. There are other activities for physical fitness that you can do.

I have described all the nonsense going on behind the scenes that really came about in the 1980's that turned me off from watching. If he felt like not playing, after something like this, he might be doing some good. I wouldn't go near any of these black athletes/entertainers, many of them are toxic as fuck.

Just doing a cost benefit analysis, I think black athletes would be better off staying at home, creating wealth through other means.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Your son survived a widow maker? Whooooa Man you're luckiest parent on earth. But he'll outlive you tho
Nah bro, he had the heart attack at work (a fucking hospital) and drove home. That was Tuesday morning. Called in sick and stayed home. Still smoking and had a few drinks. Thursday morning he's still sick, goes to ER and his fiance calls and tells me he's having a heart attack. Rush him to the hospital and an experimental procedure opens the blockage. Doc said his heart is at 25-30%.

Cuzz won't do physical therapy, still smokes and drinks. The problem is he has me for an example, but he's not me. I go to physical therapy for my knee's and back (car accident) to set an example but he's stubborn like his mom.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Nah bro, he had the heart attack at work (a fucking hospital) and drove home. That was Tuesday morning. Called in sick and stayed home. Still smoking and had a few drinks. Thursday morning he's still sick, goes to ER and his fiance calls and tells me he's having a heart attack. Rush him to the hospital and an experimental procedure opens the blockage. Doc said his heart is at 25-30%.

Cuzz won't do physical therapy, still smokes and drinks. The problem is he has me for an example, but he's not me. I go to physical therapy for my knee's and back (car accident) to set an example but he's stubborn like his mom.
How old is he?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

Because it's dumb to try and make every situation about your beliefs, no way what happened to Bronny should have turned into a vaxxer vs anti-vaxxer war this quick. I think anti-vaxxers have mental problems

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I'm 55 and H.S. graduated in 86. Played football, wrestled and was a big B-Ball fan. I never knew any of my peers (my high school or others in my county) to have a cardiac arrest in 4 years of H.S. I hope he gets well soon. Something is happening.

There are sock puppet accounts that feed disinformation and gaslight you. It is a common tactic in many authoritarian countries covertly assassinating people that oppose the government. Putin denies ever poisoning or throwing people out of a window that are opposition.

Just ignore these people, we need to be woke to the dangers. These people will keep telling you everything is okay, you are weird, you are overreacting, until you are in a coffin.