So LeBron's son Bronny suffered cardiac arrest?

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Get better young fella!!! We gone git to the bottom of this shit.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Damn hope he is a good..

I do wonder what's causing so many of these young kids to have heart attacks and cardiac issues?

Could it be supplements or certain things they are taking??
Its only one thing he, Hamlin and all these young dudes got in common.

The bootlickers don't wanna say because their masters have been paid off by people who don't want liability.

I hope Lebron bucks up and seeks justice for his son.

Its the only way we will get real answers.

Shout out to all you sharks that invested in Pizer snd friends during the pandemic.

The blood is on your hands.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Because it's dumb to try and make every situation about your beliefs, no way what happened to Bronny should have turned into a vaxxer vs anti-vaxxer war this quick. I think anti-vaxxers have mental problems
preach pookie

pookie-new-jack-city.gif

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
It is a generational divide, their concept of space and distance is different. We had to go somewhere 10 miles away. I was thinking I can easily walk because of my conditioning growing up.

The younger folks were getting on their phone to get an Uber/Waymo to travel that far. It has inverted in the job market, my phone is blowing up with employers that have physically demanding work in high heat. There is too much risk hiring a youngling for them because they know.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn he's too young to have such a careless attitude. And damn how does he have blockages at 37? That's crazy. This American diet is lethal
His arteries could be fine but he probably had high levels of inflammation that caused a clot to break lose

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Hope the best for young bron

I always wondered with all the money the athletes pay for their kids to attend private school and the resources they have access to why don't they push their kids to be the next tech mogul or something outside of sports?

Last edited:

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Nah bro, he had the heart attack at work (a fucking hospital) and drove home. That was Tuesday morning. Called in sick and stayed home. Still smoking and had a few drinks. Thursday morning he's still sick, goes to ER and his fiance calls and tells me he's having a heart attack. Rush him to the hospital and an experimental procedure opens the blockage. Doc said his heart is at 25-30%.

Cuzz won't do physical therapy, still smokes and drinks. The problem is he has me for an example, but he's not me. I go to physical therapy for my knee's and back (car accident) to set an example but he's stubborn like his mom.
Dam, what signs did he have prior to the heart attack?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hope the beat for young bron

I always wondered with all the money the athletes pay for their kids to attend private school and the resources they have access to why don't they push their kids to be the tech mogul or something outside of sports?

I asked that too. The worlds contrast too much. Athlete live and see the world a certain way, and for them to push their kids into such areas would require a certain type of nurturing. Resource-wise, they have all the access, but athletes will likely be sending their kids to some type of sport summer camps versus summer hackathon camps with other uber geeky people.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
why are people attacking people that say it might be the vaccine?
this is not just nba it happens in all sports now.
what i will say is they are giving these athletes all kinds of drugs and shit
and they are performing more and more playing more games and shit
there shouldnt be any excuse medical team should spot this is like they arent doing no check ups
the amount of death is crazy

his career aint over tho but it can do something to his mental

you-big-dummy-redd-foxx.gif

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I asked that too. The worlds contrast too much. Athlete live and see the world a certain way, and for them to push their kids into such areas would require a certain type of nurturing. Resource-wise, they have all the access, but athletes will likely be sending their kids to some type of sport summer camps versus summer hackathon camps with other uber geeky people.
I think most athletes don't see the need to push them to other things. It's not like they are in the mafia. Sure, these kids get to broaden their scope for the most part, but being an athlete is fun for most males.

I was a geek(at least early on) and athlete. Wasn't many of us. Bored the fuck out of other athletes talking about tech and other geek shit. Hell, bored regular people. :lol: Also, I remember being in academic challenge and swear the geeks didn't know shit about even basic athletics. I felt so out of place.

People are just so different.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think most athletes don't see the need to push them to other things. It's not like they are in the mafia. Sure, these kids get to broaden their scope for the most part, but being an athlete is fun for most males.

I was a geek(at least early on) and athlete. Wasn't many of us. Bored the fuck out of other athletes talking about tech and other geek shit. Hell, bored regular people. :lol: Also, I remember being in academic challenge and swear the geeks didn't know shit about even basic athletics. I felt so out of place.

People are just so different.

Same. I was a hybrid geek/athlete and the fun comparison is a no brainer. Geeky shit don’t come with clout amongst athletes and vice verse as well.

That’s why most athletes end up is some type of business/communication type profession.

Geeky shit is something you want to do and it has to be nurtured by the people around you.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
But must of the athletes dabble in tech sphere. You always hear about athletes partying with the Uber/Twitter etc creators. That type access is rare. Why not push them into some other sports and let them build their own legacy. The James kids, the Jordan kids will never be as good as their fathers but they could be building a tech empire with the money and resources they have. It’s almost as if they still don’t see us doing anything outside of sports or entertainment.

Shit, I wish my son would’ve never found sports and just stuck to coding and robotics we had him in. Now as he approaches high school he so worried basketball.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
But must of the athletes dabble in tech sphere. You always hear about athletes partying with the Uber/Twitter etc creators. That type access is rare. Why not push them into some other sports and let them build their own legacy. The James kids, the Jordan kids will never be as good as their fathers but they could be building a tech empire with the money and resources they have. It’s almost as if they still don’t see us doing anything outside of sports or entertainment.

Shit, I wish my son would’ve never found sports and just stuck to coding and robotics we had him in. Now as he approaches high school he so worried basketball.

It’s the nurturing aspect, imo. The access is rare, but they aren’t thinking about the daily work involved in tech versus the daily worked involved being an athlete.

Millionaires have no reason to learn how to code or earn advance tech degrees. At best, they can be investors, which I’m sure they already do. Being innovative in the field requires knowledge and advance education.

Math/science/computer programming are simply not fun or interesting to a large portion of our youth. Even on the scale of the superstar athlete’s kids.

Your son will get his wake up call. I was all about sports at his age, especially basketball.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
It’s the nurturing aspect, imo. The access is rare, but they aren’t thinking about the daily work involved in tech versus the daily worked involved being an athlete.

Millionaires have no reason to learn how to code or earn advance tech degrees. At best, they can be investors, which I’m sure they already do. Being innovative in the field requires knowledge and advance education.

Math/science/computer programming are simply not fun or interesting to a large portion of our youth. Even on the scale of the superstar athlete’s kids.

Your son will get his wake up call. I was all about sports at his age, especially basketball.
That's it right there. Shit got to be in you. I remember sitting for hours programming BASIC on Atari 400. Shit was fun(to me) trying to figure that shit out. Copying from those PC magazines. Tweaking. Debugging. Geeking out on dungeons and dragons because I was trying to make it into something on my computer. Merging geek worlds. :lol:

Can't just throw people into geekdom. Shit don't work like that. I'm sure there are some cases, but generally speaking no.

And there is a difference between athetes who are smart(get good grades) and athletes who are also into geek shit heavy. People can get good grades out of feeling obligated. Geeks find actual fun in some of the 'geeky' shit.

keepyoursocksasecret

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There was a study that just came out in 2021 regarding the rise in anabolic steroid induced myocardial infarction in young male athletes. The pressure to live up his father legacy could've factored in I hope not but we'll never know.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Lebron catching heat from his haters for posting Bryce on his IG. Check out some of the comments

"Bro just moved on to the next one"
"One of you n;ggas is replacing me"
"N;gga started focusing on Project #2
"Bron gave up on Bronny"