So LeBron's son Bronny suffered cardiac arrest?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
jordan-and-kids-f0f2a9b65df64a5389e67900173f6dde.jpg

You are ultra wealthy, the next gen should not be on a court trying to replicate the same path as Lebron. I have a feeling he will be back on the court just copying the same path as Lebron living in a one room shack in Ohio.

Due to Lebron wealth, it should alter the path their children take in life to being more knowledge base.

He should be in a classroom pouring over textbooks, increasing his financial literacy, starting businesses. Shaq son having health problems when he is worth over a half billion probably. It should be a status symbol for your kids not having to get beatup on a court because of your success. I refer to success loosely because of the shenigans many of them have to engage in to get it.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
farmworkers.jpg

It is like you do farmwork and save up to send your kids full ride for medical school. They go out in the field because you did this job, die from a heat stroke. All their kid had to do is go into an air conditioned college and read books all day.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We don't know what that conversation is like in their home
But one thing for sure, you'd be a horrible miserable MF to get upset if LeBron and his boys decided to hang up the tennis shoes for good.
Lebron has so much more to give besides basketball, I honestly hope they let him do the Jason(Friday the 13th) movies. People attacking kids(on some passive aggressive shit) because they can't stand their father is some bitch shit
We take for granted how much these athletes give. I got on my son coach for putting them in a tournament where they had 4 games in one day and then 3 the next. Told my youngest son coach the same thing(he plays football) fuck that jamboree shit, it's 100 plus with heat index and these kids got on pads.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
farmworkers.jpg

It is like you do farmwork and save up to send your kids full ride for medical school. They go out in the field because you did this job, die from a heat stroke. All their kid had to do is go into an air conditioned college and read books all day.
Two different situations. Some immigrant doing hard labor and being underpaid in a harsh work environment. And giving their kid an opportunity for a better life. Is not the same as Bronny growing up in a privileged household and playing sports. He just so happen to be good enough to potentially have a pro career. You think all these rich kids are just sitting at home and not doing any physical activities? Participating in basketball, soccer, track, baseball, etc. Is just part of growing up. Steph Curry has done great as kid of a former NBA player.

Now I may be with you about football. Even though many kids still decide to play, regardless of family wealth. Jerry Jones grandson lead his team to a state title in Tx a few years ago. And trust me..he still going to school and getting an education.

Last edited:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
But one thing for sure, you'd be a horrible miserable MF to get upset if LeBron and his boys decided to hang up the tennis shoes for good.
Lebron has so much more to give besides basketball, I honestly hope they let him do the Jason(Friday the 13th) movies. People attacking kids(on some passive aggressive shit) because they can't stand their father is some bitch shit
We take for granted how much these athletes give. I got on my son coach for putting them in a tournament where they had 4 games in one day and then 3 the next. Told my youngest son coach the same thing(he plays football) fuck that jamboree shit, it's 100 plus with heat index and these kids got on pads.
I wouldn't want to chance it after a scare like that. LBJ family is not dependent on Bronny making it to the league. They already have money and set for life. It's more of legacy thing for them right now. I feel bad for Bronny if he not able to play anymore. Dude had some skills and was just getting started. You know he has the best doctors looking him over right now. There have been other athletes who had similar situations and returned to the court. Just depends on what the docs say.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't want to chance it after a scare like that. LBJ family is not dependent on Bronny making it to the league. They already have money and set for life. It's more of legacy thing for them right now. I feel bad for Bronny if he not able to play anymore. Dude had some skills and was just getting started. You know he has the best doctors looking him over right now. There have been other athletes who had similar situations and returned to the court. Just depends on what the docs say.
Yeah but why risk it
Dude can use his name to have camps and make money that way
Partner up with black doctors/sports physicians and make money that way
He doesn't have to play to make an impact, I'm not disagreeing with you in any way so apologies if it comes across that way
Hell D-Lo threw a camp in Louisville that was $350 and D Booker showed up, now just think how much Bronny would bring in ESPECIALLY of you get to meet LeBron. I'd sign my son up immediately(if it was close)
Hell even A.I. Has camps that travel from state to state

Last edited:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah but why risk it
Dude can use his name to have camps and make money that way
Partner up with black doctors/sports physicians and make money that way
He doesn't have to play to make an impact, I'm not disagreeing with you in any way so apologies if it comes across that way
Hell D-Lo threw a camp in Louisville that was $350 and D Booker showed up, now just think how much Bronny would bring in ESPECIALLY of you get to meet LeBron. I'd sign my son up immediately(if it was close)
Hell even A.I. Has camps that travel from state to state

I'm with you on that. I wouldn't want to risk it. Even it the docs told me he was 100% ok. I do know Bronny is young and prob been waiting for this opportunity his whole life. It may be hard for anyone to convince him to step away. That's if he is given clearance by doctors. To me it's about the James family legacy for them. Attempting to do something that hasn't been done. LBJ has said he want's to play with his son. Not sure if thats something Bronny wants. I've only heard it come out of LBJ's mouth. So the pressure has been there for him to help fulfill his dad dream. Bronny will be straight if he never plays again. His dad has built an empire around that family. His has access to Rich Paul, Maverick Carter and so many other people who can help teach him the ends and outs of being a businessman. Or any other field of study he may pursue. Heck..this could possibly inspire him to go into the medical field. Just hope he doesn't feel like this is the end of the world if he can't continue to play.

Just don't want to see him dating Gabriel Union 10 years from now. :giggle:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

When I played football in HS, two a days were popular in my area, but our coach gave us one long practice early in the morning with water breaks. I'm thankful for that because once we were done, we were done. we start at 8 and we were done by 11. Went to the playoffs both years

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You are ultra wealthy, the next gen should not be on a court trying to replicate the same path as Lebron. I have a feeling he will be back on the court just copying the same path as Lebron living in a one room shack in Ohio.

Due to Lebron wealth, it should alter the path their children take in life to being more knowledge base.

He should be in a classroom pouring over textbooks, increasing his financial literacy, starting businesses. Shaq son having health problems when he is worth over a half billion probably. It should be a status symbol for your kids not having to get beatup on a court because of your success. I refer to success loosely because of the shenigans many of them have to engage in to get it.
They want the fame on the court more so than the money ... attention is one hell of a drug.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm with you on that. I wouldn't want to risk it. Even it the docs told me he was 100% ok. I do know Bronny is young and prob been waiting for this opportunity his whole life. It may be hard for anyone to convince him to step away. That's if he is given clearance by doctors. To me it's about the James family legacy for them. Attempting to do something that hasn't been done. LBJ has said he want's to play with his son. Not sure if thats something Bronny wants. I've only heard it come out of LBJ's mouth. So the pressure has been there for him to help fulfill his dad dream. Bronny will be straight if he never plays again. His dad has built an empire around that family. His has access to Rich Paul, Maverick Carter and so many other people who can help teach him the ends and outs of being a businessman. Or any other field of study he may pursue. Heck..this could possibly inspire him to go into the medical field. Just hope he doesn't feel like this is the end of the world if he can't continue to play.

Just don't want to see him dating Gabriel Union 10 years from now. :giggle:
Gabby is this generations Robin givens, she ruined d Wade
I hope Bronny don't end up with one of these female rappers

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Shit, all of these 90's and 2000's players have sons playing basketball

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Whether it is being a farmworker or going from criminal to transitioning to legitimate businesses where their children don't need to risk prosecution/prison time.

im-527859

Here you see in the movie, the son taking their empire and investing it into legitimate businesses. Not needing to get involved in some petty criminal racket and risk prison time.

Here you see Hunter getting involved with the same political corruption schemes that Joe grow up doing. He should be able to transcend what Joe had done to build his empire. Hunter should have said, I am going to make our family empire legitimate now without risking DOJ prosecution.

_125430183_gettyimages-520783510.jpg

Lebron has built up a sizable criminal empire, Bronny was going to transition the family empire into legitimate operations. It wasn't about following the same path of playing basketall to get a contract and endorsement deals.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn Mike's "son" looks more and more like Theus

Mama's baby Daddy's maybe :smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend