So when’s the housing bubble bursting?

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Disney's New California Desert City Starts Taking Shape

Cotino is the first of the entertainment giant's "Storyliving by Disney" residential communities, which its website describes as "a dynamic creative oasis with a stunning landscape in the Greater Palm Springs Area." According to Disney, the luxury residential community will welcome "homeowners of all ages, offering single-family residences." Some residences will be specifically designated for people over the age of 55, the company said.

By Giulia Carbonaro
Aug 30, 2024

cotino-rancho-mirage.webp

Disney has begun construction for Cotino, the first of its "Storyliving by Disney" residential communities, in the Greater Palm Springs Area. The first batch of 300 homes is set to be completed by the beginning of 2025.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yes!! It took me two weeks to really start to feel happy about my first home purchase. Renting seemed at the time safer if that makes since.

It makes 100% sense, especially after getting this inspection report. :lol:

I’m more so anxious to get it over with now. I’m just ready to own and get out of this crazy real estate market. I need a little more security in life.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It makes 100% sense, especially after getting this inspection report. :lol:

I’m more so anxious to get it over with now. I’m just ready to own and get out of this crazy real estate market. I need a little more security in life.
yeah that feeling is normal. you stepped out of your previous comfort zone. plus a home is a LOT of responsibility. its on you, not to just pay the bills, but to keep all the systems working (electrical, plumbing, yardwork, etc)...but once you get your head around it you will be VERY happy you made the move. Seeing that equity build up don't hurt either. :yes: Congrats on taking the step brother.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
yeah that feeling is normal. you stepped out of your previous comfort zone. plus a home is a LOT of responsibility. its on you, not to just pay the bills, but to keep all the systems working (electrical, plumbing, yardwork, etc)...but once you get your head around it you will be VERY happy you made the move. Seeing that equity build up don't hurt either. :yes: Congrats on taking the step brother.

Thanks, man. We are waiting on the appraisal now. My paperwork is good as I am a communicative and organized person. The lender has what they need.

Since the house was previously under contract two months ago, we got the inspection from there. So we didn’t have to do it since it was two months old.

I’ve read over it and there are definitely some things that need to be addressed, but I’m not backing out. We saved money and will use it accordingly.

Thanks, fam. I came from the mud up. So this is a nice payoff.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Thanks, man. We are waiting on the appraisal now. My paperwork is good as I am a communicative and organized person. The lender has what they need.

Since the house was previously under contract two months ago, we got the inspection from there. So we didn’t have to do it since it was two months old.

I’ve read over it and there are definitely some things that need to be addressed, but I’m not backing out. We saved money and will use it accordingly.

Thanks, fam. I came from the mud up. So this is a nice payoff.
closing will be the most paperwork you've ever seen in your life
i read (or had my loan officer summarize) every. single. page.
U got this.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yes!! It took me two weeks to really start to feel happy about my first home purchase. Renting seemed at the time safer if that makes since.
it does make sense. I happened to close on my first home the day prior to thanksgiving. Something i was trying to avoid. Anything you purchase for your home is NOT getting delivered until the weekend. So I drove to the liquor store and copped a big bottle of crown. went home and stood at the bar area separating my dining room and kitchen, put on some music, and poured myself a celebratory drink lol. My girl had to work so i got to savor the moment uninterrupted.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend