So where is Kamala’s Dad ?

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
12harris-parents-promo-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea, but she did say her mom made a big deal raising them to be proud of being black though:

I'm a Black man raised by Black women and a Black men in a predominantly Black neighborhood in Louisiana. If I was married to an Indian woman and my wife and I got divorced and she left me with the kids and I said I raised my kids to be Indian in a Black neighborhood would you believe me?

I don't eat Indian food, I don't read the BhavadGhita, I don't go to Indian religious services, but I am raising them to be Indian women.

210108130750-04-kamala-harris-family-photo-sari-restricted.jpg

I mean I don't know no Black people who wear shit like this.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a Black man raised by Black women and a Black men in a predominantly Black neighborhood in Louisiana. If I was married to an Indian woman and my wife and I got divorced and she left me with the kids and I said I raised my kids to be Indian in a Black neighborhood would you believe me?

I don't eat Indian food, I don't read the BhavadGhita, I don't go to Indian religious services, but I am raising them to be Indian women.

I'd believe you if the kids went to Indian colleges, only dated Indian men, and called themselves Indian.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh no she's black we have to vote for her no matter what she believes right!? Ever if she supports pushing gay agenda in elementary schools
70%+ of black kids are born in single mother households like the one Kamala was raised in but NOW you care about about kids?

Just say you aren't voting for her because Trump gave you some butter biscuits, but dont pretend you actually give a damn about what kids are taught, or how they are raised.

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
70%+ of black kids are born in single mother households like the one Kamala was raised in but NOW you care about about kids?

Just say you aren't voting for her because Trump gave you some butter biscuits, but dont pretend you actually give a damn about what kids are taught, or how they are raised.
U and Kamala need the butter biscuits. She a bed wentch and your a simp who wants to be lend by a Indian women who make greens in the bathtub... Facts Lol

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rachel Dolezal went to an HBCU and only dates and marries Black men. Rachel Dolezal had Black kids I guess she's Black also.

I'm going to do you a solid she's Black. You think a hot comb ever passed through anyone in her family's hair?