So where is Kamala’s Dad ?

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
They got you hogtied, because you're next!
pause-stop.gif

Ban is in order

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone benefitted from what you listed.

I'll write it as clearly as possible.

What did the descendants of American chattel slavery benefit from, that does not effect any other group?
What was needed specifically for them during Obama’s term. Please explain. Don’t say reparations cause that ain’t never ever going to happen. The also the president doesn’t make laws congress does.

So you mad at congress and blaming Obama?

So let’s vote for Trump and see the laws he signs off on that specifically benefit American Descendants of Chattel slavery which is so bogus cause everyone is mixed.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What was needed specifically for them during Obama’s term. Please explain. Don’t say reparations cause that ain’t never ever going to happen. The also the president doesn’t make laws congress does.

So you mad at congress and blaming Obama?

So let’s vote for Trump and see the laws he signs off on that specifically benefit American Descendants of Chattel slavery which is so bogus cause everyone is mixed.

That's a whole explanation you don't care about.

We agree, there is nothing on the table with either side (Dems or Repubs). Therefore no vote for either side.
:)

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's a whole explanation you don't care about.

We agree, there is nothing on the table with either side (Dems or Repubs). Therefore no vote for either side.
:)
Hmm. You hate this Black woman so much you would rather throw away you vote then?
So Michael Rubin is right.

older version

A version older
Registered
I'm not voting for Harris because she is a Black woman of Indian descent.

I've voting for Harris because they actually spelled out the agenda. Even though
a major portion is for the lower to enter middle class, I'd rather my brother get pulled up.

A lot of relief came during Biden+Harris for those who owed student loans (regardless of race).
Next up is housing. That's the biggest issue I actually see everyone having

Black folks have school loans, housing and medical bills. Those are things we
don't handle well without extended family help sometimes.

So post any pics, my vote was never going to be a MAGA lackey. All the big MAGA
lackeys in the past no longer matter, they were used like a cheap whore.

Last edited:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kamala sister talking about their mom

No mention of the Jamaican bum, but niggas on here will blame Kamala for not being "Black" enough.

coolsmuvone

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I am voting for her cause I aint voting for Trump.
Don't give a fuck about nothing else.
This!

I don't understand how people don't understand this basic principle. "When someone shows you who they are: believe them.

The Orange One said at his inauguration that is was going to be chaos. And that fucking administration was exhausting. Physically and mentally.

A million people died because of this guy, 8 Trillion dollars added to the debt because of this guy bankrupting the country like he has bankrupted his companies.

And people are worried about racial makeup of his opponent? Someone make it make sense.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This!

I don't understand how people don't understand this basic principle. "When someone shows you who they are: believe them.

The Orange One said at his inauguration that is was going to be chaos. And that fucking administration was exhausting. Physically and mentally.

A million people died because of this guy, 8 Trillion dollars added to the debt because of this guy bankrupting the country like he has bankrupted his companies.

And people are worried about racial makeup of his opponent? Someone make it make sense.
After saying all of of this, people will still ask is Kamla dad black or she isn't black.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He did sign a bill that was to set aside a billon plus for black farmers. Specifically black farmers.

....but guess who put the kibosh on that.... and guess what JD said about it....

Incorrect, it said minorities in the bill. It so happen to mention black people as well.

You see how duplicitous this is? Why would I want to vote for people actively trying to fool me?