So where is Kamala’s Dad ?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Where's trumps dad?

Oh yea getting arrested at the Klan rally and being sued for housing discrimination
Busy getting sued for racial discrimination,

The Justice Department sued Donald Trump, his father, Fred, and Trump Management in order to obtain a settlement in which Trump and his father would promise not to discriminate. The case eventually was settled two years later after Trump tried to countersue the Justice Department for $100 million for making false statements. Those allegations were dismissed by the court.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
00000174-0d82-ddd4-adf5-adcece010002.jpg

Now post a recent pic of Trump and Melania warmly embracing each other or kissing.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
70%+ of black kids are born in single mother households like the one Kamala was raised in but NOW you care about about kids?

Just say you aren't voting for her because Trump gave you some butter biscuits, but dont pretend you actually give a damn about what kids are taught, or how they are raised.
You're an idiot if you believe that

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Curious.
- Did you ask those same questions about Barack Obama's father?
- Did you have this same energy when Barack ran for president? Or for his re-election?
I did first time he ran. I'm sure there are old threads with me bringing up the fact he wasn't a Black American and that America would never have one of it's real sons or daughters up in there.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're an idiot if you believe that

Belief isnt involved. You and I both know niggas dont care.

Dudes need to quit the kabuki. You wouldnt care if a tranny read books to your kids at school right now...hell you might even be happy because you'd feel you wouldnt have to(even though you werent going to in the first place)

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You don't have to support Trump to be on a politicians neck, you know?
Why cant you be on the communities neck to raise the kids they create?

Kamala MIGHT have actually cared about reparations if her dad did the bare minimum with the kids HE created.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a Black man raised by Black women and a Black men in a predominantly Black neighborhood in Louisiana. If I was married to an Indian woman and my wife and I got divorced and she left me with the kids and I said I raised my kids to be Indian in a Black neighborhood would you believe me?

I don't eat Indian food, I don't read the BhavadGhita, I don't go to Indian religious services, but I am raising them to be Indian women.

210108130750-04-kamala-harris-family-photo-sari-restricted.jpg

I mean I don't know no Black people who wear shit like this.
So you are comparing yourself to Kamala's mother? You are 2 different people. You know what right?

Also you are ignoring the fact that one drop of black blood in this world makes you black.

She could act Indian all she wants she still will get the "nigga wake up alarm".

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you are comparing yourself to Kamala's mother? You are 2 different people. You know what right?

Also you are ignoring the fact that one drop of black blood in this world makes you black.

She could act Indian all she wants she still will get the "nigga wake up alarm".
Her dad literally gave her the @jawnswoop treatment. She had the nigga wake up alarm treatment from day 1.

Why are folks acting like she hasnt lived black her whole life?

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I did first time he ran. I'm sure there are old threads with me bringing up the fact he wasn't a Black American and that America would never have one of it's real sons or daughters up in there.
I see...
So, you're admitting your ignorance & stupidity has been on display here for damn near 2 decades now, huh?
Charming...

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
There's a conspiracy theory being spread that these crowds are kind of "sleeper agents" if you will..they CLAIM that they're voting for Harris/Walz but in reality their votes are for Trump and Vance...
That would be some crazy shit.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s obvious you only saw the first few minutes with Lil John introducing the Georgia delegation. Please go back and watch the speeches from Michelle and Barack. Unless you consider them celebrities too.
No thank you, I saw enough of them during the 8 years when he was in office. The last speech I remember from him was the one where he gave talking about his legacy

I don't think I have had so much joy in my life as the day after the election this dude had egg on his face. Like so much for your legacy.

And then when the Minister went in on his legacy. Oh by the way since the Obama's are in Chicago I wonder if they visited the old stomping grounds.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

With that said do you have anything in common with Emmanuel Acho other than he's so called Black or Illhan Omar?