Some of these passport bros are the biggest simps and suckas alive!!!

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Heading home from Cartagena and what awaited me in the CTG airport on the return was Bonnets Bullet wounds Baby Fat Stomachs and bullshit.
I macked on 3 TSA chics that are non street walkers and wanting me to return soon……

I’m hooked. Point blank period.
Shit is paradise!!

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
There’s diff demographics of passport bros

There’s looking for wives

There’s looking for pussy for a price

Some dudes looking to get out the country period

There’s nigs with bad intentions

Etc

I think some nigs are getting pissed cause they think the demographic that’s getting insulted somehow represents them

If you a nig that wants to get out the country period ur not getting attacked, if you a person that just likes to travel ur not getting attacked, if you like to trick on pussy ever so often you not getting attacked
the simps and suckas are the ones tricking on pros and thinking its something else.
nothing wrong with finding a wholesome wife elsewhere and adopting to her culture.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I can literally hear you crying as you typed this. Again this 100% pure estrogen. Are you a black woman pretending to be a man here?

1. Everyone knows a man can just fuck with no emotional attachment. Only women have the hormone where they feel attached after an orgasm. Men don't. You don't know because you're a emo bitch. If you're going to a Sosua, Pattaya, or Medellin you're into sport fucking. You don't give one fuck about connections or feeling desired you man tits bitch. That's retarded.

2. Very few people in these countries are poor and down trodden as you're trying to make them out to be. That's the easiest way to tell a dumb ****** without a passport whose never been any fucking where. It's also just American arrogance for a lame. Hell I'd argue they're happier than most Americans. Families are intact and they love having a good time. And they're still feminine and traditional. Fuck in the neighborhood I rent in everyone has luxury cars and live in luxury condos. Bitch stop projecting like the feminine bitch you are.

3. Finally you dumb bitch hypergamy is real anywhere in the world. Poor American bitches are looking for rich men. You're not calling them bargain bin pussy tho. They're going to clubs and events for drug dealers, athletes, etc. Why would you think it's different elsewhere faggot. The second you step off that plane you're one of the highest earners in these countries. Knowing this you don't have to pay for pussy unless it's for convenience.

Do I need to school your bitch ass some more, black queen?
straight ether

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Facts.. Passport Honkeys been a thing for decades. It's how the term "rent a dread" came about.

41335406_1794874583965278_5133259459509878784_n.jpg
Ppl also forgot the "beach boys" in Gambia and how white women prey on men in these developing countries.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bruh them cacs BEEN on the sex traveler shit...

so far back it aint even funny...

its the beckys who be having them jamaican males,

just lounging around resort areas, hopin to meet

a westernized becky with access to western union..

bruh when I was in jamaica there was a group of bruhs

that was talkin really greasy about Jamaican sisters...

if favor of european tourist... it was disgustin

nothing wrong with having a preference but you dont have

to dog your own people, just to try and fit in...

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

Travel Advisory for Dominican Republic Issued by U.S. over Violence and Sexual Assault Concerns​

In response to an uptick in violent crime and sexual assaults, the State Department has issued a travel warning for Americans planning to travel to the Dominican Republic.

On Tuesday, a yellow flag-level two advisory was released urging visitors to “exercise increased caution” while traveling to the popular Caribbean destination.

“Violent crime, including armed robbery, homicide, and sexual assault, is a concern throughout the Dominican Republic,” the department said in its advisory. “The wide availability of weapons, the use and trade of illicit drugs, and a weak criminal justice system contribute to the high level of criminality on the broader scale.”

According to the State Department, Americans who visit resorts are probably safer since they “tend to be better policed than urban areas like Santo Domingo.”

Top attractions for Americans visiting the eastern side of the island of Hispaniola are now safer thanks to installing a 911 emergency call system in several areas of the nation and a tourist police force.

Haiti, which the Dominican Republic shares the island of Hispaniola with, has recently experienced some of the most hazardous and challenging living circumstances in the Western Hemisphere.

Following the assassination of President Jovenel Mose in 2021, gang violence in Haiti has significantly increased as poverty and corruption have gone unrestrained.

However, the Dominican Republic carries the same threat level warning as other popular tourist destinations like France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the U.K., and the Bahamas, despite the State Department’s stern Level 4 red-flag “Do not travel” advisory for Haiti.

Department authorities have cautioned Americans who decide to travel to the most popular Caribbean resort in the upcoming months to avoid wearing pricey jewelry or timepieces.

The department also advised heeding regional safety regulations and not putting up a physical fight against any robberies.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I’m going back to Rio De Janeiro next week on June 15 for 25 days of vacation coolness. I’ve been working like crazy now it’s time to chill.
Back to Rio to check out the freshest newest trannies to pick from... gonna ship them back to the states.... your own private reserve..... sounds about right

Last edited:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member

Travel Advisory for Dominican Republic Issued by U.S. over Violence and Sexual Assault Concerns​

In response to an uptick in violent crime and sexual assaults, the State Department has issued a travel warning for Americans planning to travel to the Dominican Republic.

On Tuesday, a yellow flag-level two advisory was released urging visitors to “exercise increased caution” while traveling to the popular Caribbean destination.

“Violent crime, including armed robbery, homicide, and sexual assault, is a concern throughout the Dominican Republic,” the department said in its advisory. “The wide availability of weapons, the use and trade of illicit drugs, and a weak criminal justice system contribute to the high level of criminality on the broader scale.”

According to the State Department, Americans who visit resorts are probably safer since they “tend to be better policed than urban areas like Santo Domingo.”

Top attractions for Americans visiting the eastern side of the island of Hispaniola are now safer thanks to installing a 911 emergency call system in several areas of the nation and a tourist police force.

Haiti, which the Dominican Republic shares the island of Hispaniola with, has recently experienced some of the most hazardous and challenging living circumstances in the Western Hemisphere.

Following the assassination of President Jovenel Mose in 2021, gang violence in Haiti has significantly increased as poverty and corruption have gone unrestrained.

However, the Dominican Republic carries the same threat level warning as other popular tourist destinations like France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the U.K., and the Bahamas, despite the State Department’s stern Level 4 red-flag “Do not travel” advisory for Haiti.

Department authorities have cautioned Americans who decide to travel to the most popular Caribbean resort in the upcoming months to avoid wearing pricey jewelry or timepieces.

The department also advised heeding regional safety regulations and not putting up a physical fight against any robberies.
Never forget that this is a fat black bitch who thought finessing dudes was allowing them to suck her dirty titties for $5.

Now she's a single mother who has no idea who her baby's father is.

This is why she's so against y'all passport bros

She needs you niggas to play stepdad to her bastard baby

Texas_C

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Scottie Pippen wishing he was a passport bro along with every other nogga that had to pay up/paid child support or alimony to a real american woman.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Scottie Pippen wishing he was a passport bro along with every other nogga that had to pay up/paid child support or alimony to a real american woman.
Well, Mary J. Blige is the exception since she has to pay alimony and spousal support. :lol: