Some of these passport bros are the biggest simps and suckas alive!!!

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok Trick Daddy. You sound butt hurt.:confused:

You know I have my passport and been overseas.

That's where I went and got yo mama! :fucking:

:roflmao3:

:gun03:

You haven't said shit. Again get out your house and see the world and then youll realize everything you said is complete and utter bullshit. Find out about that bitch

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
. The gig is up now, those folks ain't stupid whenever they see a brotha they're gone assume he's there for fucking only
Stop with this uneducated bullshit. When they see a black man and he's outside of the prostitution areas the only thing they see and think of is a ninja with money.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Stop with this uneducated bullshit. When they see a black man and he's outside of the prostitution areas the only thing they see and think of is a ninja with money.
Ok. That Austin dude fucked it up for brothas in Brazil, there's a reason he left there for Thailand. Lame ass nigga waa making " do you like me and would you fuck me vids

alexw

Platinum Member
Ok. That Austin dude fucked it up for brothas in Brazil, there's a reason he left there for Thailand. Lame ass nigga waa making " do you like me and would you fuck me vids
He didn't fuck it up for brothers he fucked it up for himself. I have several friends who live there and a board member spectrum lives there and he's just fine

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
That is a wealthy man paying a high priced super model type call girl. We are talking about 6 figure men flying from Asia, Europe, or Africa specifically to hook up with regular black women. That shit doesn't exist. Any woman bashing a dude for traveling for companionship is just a butt hurt trollup.

Married women, and women in relationships don't give a fuck about what they do.
Cacs traveling to Africa for poor underage girls . Numerous documentaries on it

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Hold up? do you think youre shaming me?

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

ninja yes i am a passport bro circa 2012.
its the greatest fucking thing ive ever done with my life after age 21
now these new niggas entering the movement are lames who hate black women
im not into that

But I am into fucking 20-29 yr old black latinas senseless
I am into the excessively cheaper cost of living (rent, food, clubs, etc.)
I am into masculine societies that dont punish men for being men
I am into women cooking and cleaning for you and thinking its normal
and did I mention the young wet pussy that yall would call dimes here

instead trying to shame me lil pregnant man....you need to join the movement.
my biggest regret is doing it way too late in life.

signed,
a passport bro
Damn bro u didn’t have to lil bro me

I was only foolin cause I know u was the OG of it

lmbaoooooooo

I can get all of that here

just admit u are a square and have to go the easy way out

alexw

Platinum Member
You are insane

alex I gets boody

u gatta travel 3000 miles to pay to play

alexport bro
I've never paid for pussy in my life but even if I did why does it bother you so much. Why you always tag me in these threads or mention my name. You low key be hating man. Instead of hating just send me a PM and you can do this too. Because you ain't getting no pussy

alexw

Platinum Member
It’s 3 pages of ninjas puttin the belt to you

pointing fingers always have 3 pointing back out u
Look at the screen names of the people that are so-called putting the belt to me. It's the gayest niggas on BGOL with three or four screenames. I see you rocking with the lames now huh lol. Maybe I'm out growing this shit man. You joined the lames. Wow

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
. The gig is up now, those folks ain't stupid whenever they see a brotha they're gone assume he's there for fucking only

We all know white men have been doing this and worse with kids, but like others have said black men will be the new face of it. passport bros is catchy in any headline.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yeah because all cultures are the same you fucking fagot. What's your original screen name anyway you bitch nigga
Why the fuck your bitch ass worrying about it because it ain't like you're gonna do shit about it.

Also, regardless of the cultures, women still think the same dickhead.

Just keep flying overseas for pussy since you can't get none here in the U.S.

alexw

Platinum Member
Why the fuck your bitch ass worrying about it because it ain't like you're gonna do shit about it.

Also, regardless of the cultures women still think the same dickhead.

Just keep flying overseas for pussy since you can't get none here in the U.S.
What's your old screen name bitch nigga. And yes I'm getting on a plane in 2 weeks. Can't wait bitch nigga

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I've never paid for pussy in my life but even if I did why does it bother you so much. Why you always tag me in these threads or mention my name. You low key be hating man. Instead of hating just send me a PM and you can do this too. Because you ain't getting no pussy
Damn Nigga I’m just talking shit

I plan on being like u also

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Look at the screen names of the people that are so-called putting the belt to me. It's the gayest niggas on BGOL with three or four screenames. I see you rocking with the lames now huh lol. Maybe I'm out growing this shit man. You joined the lames. Wow
Lol that makes it worser the BGOL Incels are targeting you

pride is a muthafucka

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
True, so i don't know what's so special about getting chicks overseas when they all think and do the same shit like women in the U.S.
Do you have some aversion to traveling?
There's nothing wrong with seeing the world.
If you get pussy, you'll get pussy anywhere.

alexw

Platinum Member
Man that's a huge troll pay him no mind. I'm glad shady told me who that is. It's just sad that so many brothers are following his words not knowing who that is

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I get what you're saying but this is about passport bros and OP calling them out for being simps because they think overseas women are better than women in the U.S.

Like why are people talking shit about american women because if those overseas women were to come to america then they would change and act like american women.

I have no problem with dudes traveling getting women but they think traveling to get women is the solution to their problems when they can't get women in the U.S. tricking for ir.

Also, if dudes learn to stop chasing women who don't like them then they would be ok, but some just aren't good with women and feel they have to trick to get women but the only difference is that they can trick cheaper overseas then in the U.S.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Most euros look like Seth Rogan.. you really think Seth Rogan nigs gonna bag a bunch of black women based off his looks? He ain’t getting black women cause he can’t not because he doesn’t want to.. Asians really nig ? Them dudes look like that Asian cat from the hangover..no black chick looking at an Asian nig in a sexual way.. ya dudes really be trying to give outsiders props like these nigs actually have a chance at getting a bunch of black women outside of not tricking on them.. blacks are the pit bulls of the food chain in looks, coolness, personalities.. the female pitbull wants to get fucked by the male pitbull.. she don’t want no poodle or chihuahua dick.. nigs that aren’t black are the poodles and chihuahua of the food chain.. it’s why black men can go into others circles and easily get their bitches cause we the pit bulls and those female poodles want that pitbull dick.. pitbull pussy want pitbull dick.. always remember that.. I can’t believe nigs on bgol actually think these other people not from Africa or the West Indies or blacks from other countries/continents really got a chance with black females.. nigs think Seth Rogan nigs gonna bag Ashanti or Megan the stallion..bwahaaa..the non black worshipping on this board got to stop..seriously

You just proved my point. There are no reverse passport "bros" coming to America to find wives unless they are gay, or need a green card.

The women attacking men for leaving, are lonely and bitter and not marriage material. Period.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Cacs traveling to Africa for poor underage girls . Numerous documentaries on it
Say it with me. Looking for wives and women. Wives.

Are you calling passport bro's PDF's? I'm not talking about pedo cacs, I'm talking about regular, normal, heterosexual men looking for female companionship.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You just proved my point. There are no reverse passport "bros" coming to America to find wives unless they are gay, or need a green card.

The women attacking men for leaving, are lonely and bitter and not marriage material. Period.
No I literally said these nigs couldn’t get these chicks if they wanted to that’s what I said.. there’s a demographic of passport bros that go to diff countries to fuck other women for a price…there are definitely passport bros from other countries that come here to fuck American woman for a price

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Say it with me. Looking for wives and women. Wives.

Are you calling passport bro's PDF's? I'm not talking about pedo cacs, I'm talking about regular, normal, heterosexual men looking for female companionship.
There’s diff demographics of passport bros

There’s looking for wives

There’s looking for pussy for a price

Some dudes looking to get out the country period

There’s nigs with bad intentions

Etc

I think some nigs are getting pissed cause they think the demographic that’s getting insulted somehow represents them

If you a nig that wants to get out the country period ur not getting attacked, if you a person that just likes to travel ur not getting attacked, if you like to trick on pussy ever so often you not getting attacked