Some of these passport bros are the biggest simps and suckas alive!!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Folks post about stuff going on in there lives all the times. That's what made YouTube what it is. Whether it be a female traveling to beaches across the country in a van or a man going to different countries to fuck women. When I see folks hating on "Passport Bros" I just shake my head. Folks talmbout, "he gotta pay for pussy" or "he don't like Black women here in America". Why he can't just be traveling and having fun. I'm happy to see Black men traveling and having fun? Whereas so many other folks have all types of negative shit to say about them.
So they don't do that and shyt on Black women while traveling? Everything is Modern Women don't want relationships, but then get mad when these women in other countries want relationships.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
So they don't do that and shyt on Black women while traveling? Everything is Modern Women don't want relationships, but then get mad when these women in other countries want relationships.

I don't waste time hating on those women. Women been hooking up with men in other counties for the longest. Eddie Murphy, even made a joke about those Ole Dexter Saint Jock dudes. And Terry McMillan, made a movie about it from her own experience. I can't remember the name of the movie right now but Angela Bassett starred in it.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
My question is and always will be , why do you care? What stake do you have in this? The women I interact with irl don't care. Anyone I as about this outside of the social media space has no idea what I'm talkin about. In the long run it don't affect/effect(?) anyone except the parties involved. So why do you care?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't waste time hating on those women. Women been hooking up with men in other counties for the longest. Eddie Murphy, even made a joke about those Ole Dexter Saint Jock dudes. And Terry McMillan, made a movie about it from her own experience. I can't remember the name of the movie right now but Angela Bassett starred in it.
Didn't really answer the ?uestion...but it was How Stella got her groove back. SOME women hooking up in other countries isn't all women. I have a hard time understanding how a board of black men who get HEAVILY stereotyped in this country can then turn around and stereotype their women. Just in my little corner of the universe I have met/and fcuked good women, horrible women and married a great woman and I'm a DIRTBAG!!!!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My question is and always will be , why do you care? What stake do you have in this? The women I interact with irl don't care. Anyone I as about this outside of the social media space has no idea what I'm talkin about. In the long run it don't affect/effect(?) anyone except the parties involved. So why do you care?
...I kinda explained it earlier. Someone made a thread and we are all here discussing it. I don't care, but we're having a conversation. I don't go out looking for these videos, they're presented and we talk about it.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who are they?
The men in the videos posted here. Who's that one cat Beautiful Lies or whatever. Homie is on his 3rd marriage so he went and got himself a Columbian woman, which isn't a problem, but modern women seem to be the issue. Don't quote me cause I didn't go down a deep enough rabbit hole for him, but you're on your 3rd marriage and this one you had to get a woman from another country cause of Modern Women??? The common denominator in your previous marriages wasn't Modern Women. It's always American womens fault.