Some of these passport bros are the biggest simps and suckas alive!!!

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He's a clickbait kid, but he is also correct in the title of that video. White guys do get the best worldwide when you travel because that is a perk they get for building the world in their image. Women are attracted to power, and the average white guy benefits from those in power looking like him.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The problem is the fact they go overseas to try to buy love or pussy for cheap instead of working on themselves because they can get the same thing where they're at in the states.
Most of these fellas go to the hottest spots in those countries with the bow down to me bitch attitude and this is what you get when it doesn't work out. WTF would you go to the club looking for a woman then run to YT to post a walk-through talking about I got that baddest of the baddest?

Most of my partners with foreign women all did this....go to the non-tourist area maintain a low profile learn the culture and see what happens...keep your mouth shut and don't lead with your wallet. Most of these chicks just want a basic lifestyle. It's not that hard to find a decent woman out there especially in Latin Countries.

Dudes like Auston are running from themselves, trauma, and using body count as a band-aid as opposed to actually going to immerse yourself in the culture.

Like I said I'm in Bahia a lot and that is a mecca of chocolate sistas..no way you can't find a decent woman there if you can speak basic portguguese. Also a lot of brothers pass up on places like Campino Grande..a lot of good sisters there too because it's not the hot spot.

The fellas is weird so 99% of it is him....his mom is just as crazy :lol:

Last edited:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
most of these fellas go to the hottest spots in those countries with the bow down to me bitch attitude and this is what you get when it doesn't work out.
Couldn’t have said it better. I see this EVERYWHERE I go. It’s always the touristy nightclub spots that these dudes go and pick up women, then be mad when shit go left a year later.

Like bruh, she was there fishing for you! You got worked and ain’t even realize it! :smh:

The bros who are really winning are the ones who find thier women at thier day jobs or randomly shopping or something. And the further you get from main cities? The better it gets.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Couldn’t have said it better. I see this EVERYWHERE I go. It’s always the touristy nightclub spots that these dudes go and pick up women, then be mad when shit go left a year later.

Like bruh, she was there fishing for you! You got worked and ain’t even realize it! :smh:

The bros who are really winning are the ones who find thier women at thier day jobs or randomly shopping or something. And the further you get from main cities? The better it gets.
EXACTLY, Candle I literally was looking for PROFESSIONAL WOMEN (DAY JOB..CAREER...OUT OF COLLEGE.. you know the stuff they look for:lol: makes it easy to see she ain't got time for goofing off and looking for something serious - THEY WILL LET YOU KNOW REALLY FAST if they are feeling you)

And they also forget women are women no matter where you go...they are just a lot more easier to get a long with a problem solve with down there if you got the right one.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
EXACTLY, Candle I literally was looking for PROFESSIONAL WOMEN (DAY JOB..CAREER...OUT OF COLLEGE.. you know the stuff they look for:lol: makes it easy to see she ain't got time for goofing off and looking for something serious - THEY WILL LET YOU KNOW REALLY FAST if they are feeling you)

And they also forget women are women no matter where you go...they are just a lot more easier to get a long with a problem solve with down there if you got the right one.
:yes: Yessir. Man when I was in Egypt, this GORGEOUS woman was my tour guide at the national library. Early 30’s but looked in her 20’s, ass and titties was sitting PERFECTLY too. It was a group tour so I was with other random people and the rest of our party were too tired for it and stayed home, so I did it on my own. This woman pressed up every chance she got and was all up in my face and made no bones about it. At one point, this guy from Amsterdam was like, “it’s clear she likes you.” Once the tour ended, she made it even more clear that she wanted to go hangout afterwards but not for too long because her family weren’t accepting of girls being out too late by themselves or with people they don’t know. Learned that’s an Arabic thing and I respect that. It worked out and I let her down easy cause ain’t no way I could swing that with the wife and fam around anyway, but thats the point. Professional and driven women with family values WILL find you if you play your cards right out there.

I always look back at that moment and think, “man if I was single…”:yes::yes:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Karma is a mofo...a lot of baby boomers are either gonna end up left wards of the state in black bags or end up cremated.
Right, because nobody gonna want to have a funeral for their disrespectful ass. Just take the money with a big middle finger to them.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:yes: Yessir. Man when I was in Egypt, this GORGEOUS woman was my tour guide at the national library. Early 30’s but looked in her 20’s, ass and titties was sitting PERFECTLY too. It was a group tour so I was with other random people and the rest of our party were too tired for it and stayed home, so I did it on my own. This woman pressed up every chance she got and was all up in my face and made no bones about it. At one point, this guy from Amsterdam was like, “it’s clear she likes you.” Once the tour ended, she made it even more clear that she wanted to go hangout afterwards but not for too long because her family weren’t accepting of girls being out too late by themselves or with people they don’t know. Learned that’s an Arabic thing and I respect that. It worked out and I let her down easy cause ain’t no way I could swing that with the wife and fam around anyway, but thats the point. Professional and driven women with family values WILL find you if you play your cards right out there.

I always look back at that moment and think, “man if I was single…”:yes::yes:
I really gotta get out of my comfort zone and travel outside of the country..

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean prostitution is legal in the DR. Whores everywhere and its the cultural norm. What did dude expect?

It’s not legal. Turning a blind eye and being legal are two separate things. Sosua is not DR. Trying what goes down in Sosua in other parts of the island will have you hemmed up quick.

You damn sure don’t want to be caught up in a Dominican justice system as a gringo for prostitution. They will throw the book at you and then some, and if you happen to piss off the girl you was with it gets even worse. They will coerce her into saying she was a victim and that you held her against her will.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most of these fellas go to the hottest spots in those countries with the bow down to me bitch attitude and this is what you get when it doesn't work out. WTF would you go to the club looking for a woman then run to YT to post a walk-through talking about I got that baddest of the baddest?

Most of my partners with foreign women all did this....go to the non-tourist area maintain a low profile learn the culture and see what happens...keep your mouth shut and don't lead with your wallet. Most of these chicks just want a basic lifestyle. It's not that hard to find a decent woman out there especially in Latin Countries.

Dudes like Auston are running from themselves, trauma, and using body count as a band-aid as opposed to actually going to immerse yourself in the culture.

Like I said I'm in Bahia a lot and that is a mecca of chocolate sistas..no way you can't find a decent woman there if you can speak basic portguguese. Also a lot of brothers pass up on places like Campino Grande..a lot of good sisters there too because it's not the hot spot.

Same goes for DR. Dudes flock to Sosua but won’t stand a chance in Santo Domingo, Santiago, Nagua, Bani, or La Vega because they don’t know a lick of Spanish or how to approach a woman.

When I first visited DR I hit Sosua like most, but I actually took the time to talk to a couple chicks even went back to the cities they were actually from to meet their families and friends. Had a place to rest my head and home cooked meals till this day. I would show appreciation when I could for the hospitality. Ended up with an extended family as a result.

street_soulja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'd fuck his mama ‍

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really gotta get out of my comfort zone and travel outside of the country..
Bro its the best feeling ever. For yearssss I put off getting my passport. Even when I finally got it took a year for me to plan a trip. I booked a trip to Sosua/DR to see it for myself. I really want to hit Brazil but I figured I would start with a small trip. Plus I know a bit of Spanish so I could keep up with conversations. I don't know shit about Portugese. I'm telling you man pick you somewhere within a 4 hour flight from the coast of Floria and go! Will change your life.
It’s not legal. Turning a blind eye and being legal are two separate things. Sosua is not DR. Trying what goes down in Sosua in other parts of the island will have you hemmed up quick.

You damn sure don’t want to be caught up in a Dominican justice system as a gringo for prostitution. They will throw the book at you and then some, and if you happen to piss off the girl you was with it gets even worse. They will coerce her into saying she was a victim and that you held her against her will.
Whoring is big in all the major cities an the women actually look better there. Tons of chicas in Punta Cana and Santo Domingo. Read the other day where some just fly into SanTiago and pick up chicas there. Heck when I was down there about half the chicks I met were from Santiago and were willing to take that long ride for some pesos. Thats why when I go back I'm going to Punta Cana and have fun there. I felt like I had to go to the mecca Sosua 1st.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Same goes for DR. Dudes flock to Sosua but won’t stand a chance in Santo Domingo, Santiago, Nagua, Bani, or La Vega because they don’t know a lick of Spanish or how to approach a woman.

When I first visited DR I hit Sosua like most, but I actually took the time to talk to a couple chicks even went back to the cities they were actually from to meet their families and friends. Had a place to rest my head and home cooked meals till this day. I would show appreciation when I could for the hospitality. Ended up with an extended family as a result.
This simply isnt realistic in our community.

Hell, plenty of niggas even in the states wont do that for the women they make kids with, they arent going to do it overseas in a foreign country.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bro its the best feeling ever. For yearssss I put off getting my passport. Even when I finally got it took a year for me to plan a trip. I booked a trip to Sosua/DR to see it for myself. I really want to hit Brazil but I figured I would start with a small trip. Plus I know a bit of Spanish so I could keep up with conversations. I don't know shit about Portugese. I'm telling you man pick you somewhere within a 4 hour flight from the coast of Floria and go! Will change your life.

Whoring is big in all the major cities an the women actually look better there. Tons of chicas in Punta Cana and Santo Domingo. Read the other day where some just fly into SanTiago and pick up chicas there. Heck when I was down there about half the chicks I met were from Santiago and were willing to take that long ride for some pesos. Thats why when I go back I'm going to Punta Cana and have fun there. I felt like I had to go to the mecca Sosua 1st.

Thanks bruh! i really just started traveling throughout the states last year, but it's definitely something that i'm going to do in the near future. I'm a big fan of scenery so i'll probably go somewhere scenic.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean prostitution is legal in the DR. Whores everywhere and its the cultural norm. What did dude expect?
Dude expected his grandmother, mother and sister to be honorable women and not whores. If you're in your 50's, 40 and maybe maybe 30s you can have a high expectation that your mother probably wasn't the neighborhood slore. If you're 30 and under in this country I feel sorry for you because the soundtrack of your mother's life is Cardi B, Sexy Red and Nicki Minaj. The worst shit my mother's generation listened to was Betty Wright, Millie Jackson and Bobby Rush. So if you're in your early 30s, 20s and teens its a high possibility you mama could be a Hoe

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boy these niggaz is something else
These dudes go to these countries and be acting like they got top notch women. These women are fucking whores. Unless you move to a country and become a part of the community you getting left over pussy. Shit is all a fantasy. Seeing it myself in Sosua was wild. Whores everywhere and they be throwing it at you 24/7.

Thanks bruh! i really just started traveling throughout the states last year, but it's definitely something that i'm going to do in the near future. I'm a big fan of scenery so i'll probably go somewhere scenic.
my next spot is Tulum I wanna see the Mayan ruins. Good luck on your travels.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Prostitution is legal in all of DR. I have been all over the country. You are right, Sosua is a redlight district, different than anywhere else in the country.

You are right, chicas will set you up there if you do not get all transactions in writing.

Police there will work with girls to extort gringos too.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ain't no way I'm meeting hookers and going meet they families :lol:
Yea dude is tripping.

Im a true blue passport bro. I wine and dine these chicks and play house the days im down there, but im not going to the house and meeting ma dukes :lol: :lol: :lol:

He got the game fucked up. EVERYONE will beg if you come down there. When its just the girl its fine because you are screwing her, but she brings the "American" around and "Dad" and "Uncle" and "Cousins" and "Niece" ect will hound you the entire time. People who arent going anything for you, and who wont. Even worse is if folks get jelly and decide to try to take from you by force. No sir.:smh:

I go to these places to be the American. To be Don Draper, not just one of the "boys". I can do that at home