Some of yall still don't pay for music?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
There's so many ways to get free music without pay because of technology that it's crazy.

I only pay if I want to show support but other than that, I get what I need and want for free of the music that i want to listen to without needing or wanting the whole album unless that shit fire.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Pay??
For music??
Since the BGOL era???
ready-laughing-hysterically.gif
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Apple, YouTube music, Amazon, Spotify, Tidal

At or around
$9.99 for one person
$14.99 for up to six people.

Man that shit is a steal to get any song you want. Further more with YouTube music you get YouTube ad free. That shit is a steal to me.
Shit so cheap it's not worth the hassle of trying to get free music anymore.
They keep switching it up. I bought records from apple that I can’t acces on certain devices.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
YouTube music is worth it. I already use YouTube a bunch, no ads and background play is perfect. The music side I often find deep mixtape cuts from back in the day that’ll never show up on Apple or Spotify.

JazzyBenz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why pay when you can get things for free with just a little knowledge or effort?

DJ Jazzy Jeff, the Blend Compadres, and The Roots YouTube channels are enough music for me.

I watch any movie or TV show at home free as well.

I don't care if it's a dollar a year, why pay when I know how to get it free?
Plus they (Jeff) stream live a few times a week....on youtube and IG....I rather pay my dues to HNIC help the board out! :yes: :dance2:

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
When you have a jailbroken apple device, the tweaks for Spotify, YouTube, Pandora is ALL FREE (including no ads & no browser extensions). When downloading mp3's/videos, it categorically places your songs in the correct genre placements. It also saves your data to whatever device. Unlike having a paid subscription to i.e.Spotify, and lose all your saved/offline data IF you don't pay your monthly bill. Now you gotta start over

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
If the artist had their own radio station or own distribution company for their records being a 100% owners of their records and streaming company then a lot of people wouldn't mind buying their album since they know all the money would go to the artist directly and not to them racist ass record labels and companies that own's those artist albums not paying them shit.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i got wayyyyy too much music downloaded to be paying for all these streaming services. no can do. got two flash drives for my car....one r & b and hip hop..... folders organized to the t. i do use youtube music...the free version to back up all my favorite albums and songs. songs i hear and like i tag them then go to my youtube downloader. that's all i need.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
I've been having YouTube music since it switched over from Google music. But my regular YouTube still shows Ads:confused: I mainly watch it through my Google Chrome so I will only have to see one Ad at the beginning of each video.
Do you have youtube premium?

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You'll never listen to it all. I have about 1TB. I'll never listen to all that music.
When im working i will compile a playlist one genre to listen to for the whole day.
You'd be surprised how much music i listen to over the course of a month.
Now there is some music i have just to say i have it but never listen to it.
Like.....i have every album in No Limit's catalog....but i aint bout to listen to a 10th of that shit.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Music has been free since limewire or whatever that shit was called.

I appreciate music better when its free,I choose what I want to hear,when,where and how...
I still get music for free.

I run Ghostery addon for Firefox and Edge it blocks all ads especially on YouTube for FREE. https://www.ghostery.com/

Tons of sites that will convert YouTube links to MP3's.
i haven't paid for music since the early 90s.
i use plugins on the Firefox browser to download songs and vids off Youtube for fuckin free.....
If they were selling brand new Samsung or iPhones for $50 on 1 corner but 2 blocks away they were giving them out for free, I’m going to walk 2 blocks to get them free phones cause free will always be better than cheap.. free99 for the win always and forever
YouTube to MP3 converter and 2 thumb drives in my car. Last album I bought was Jay Z's last album. Between that and Sirius XM, I'm good. That being said, I mostly play older cuts and live concerts.
Sure you can, put it on shuffle and play. No need to listen to individual albums.
Wonder if any of you youtomp3’ers can help a brutha out.

I have 50’s Power of the Dollar that I converted but cant seem to find a quality version separated into tracks.

Any way to convert a YouTube entire album into tracks.

Thanks in advance.

Carry on…..

TNazT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1.I buy albums/songs of the artist I want to support.
2.Streaming is only/making the record labels/major artists/platforms rich. The average artist is still struggling.
3. You pay that money and you still don't truly own the music smh. We are at the mercy of these companies when it comes down to access of music.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't forget YouTube will let you create playlists for FREE!

Basically to log into your YouTube account create a playlist by name and add songs/videos to that list. You can make your list visible to the public if you choose.

I have several different playlist for different genres of songs. I got HipHop/Rap, Oldies, R&B, Mellow Mood, and Pop.

For those that like the original quiet storm, this link is FIRE, there are 450 songs in this list.

post some more...on hip hop and RB... brah

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Rather go to a good concert. Most "free music" sucks. Yall can have the synthesized bullshit.

Carry on....

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wonder if any of you youtomp3’ers can help a brutha out.

I have 50’s Power of the Dollar that I converted but cant seem to find a quality version separated into tracks.

Any way to convert a YouTube entire album into tracks.

Thanks in advance.

Carry on…..

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

Bruh………..Bruh………Bruh????………

This is straight foolishness.

Ya’ll both need to msg me if your whoaboyz fans for the backdoor(pause) access.

Preciate you both. Many of todays wives were getting their kidneys beat up to Joes album back in the day.

Well of course no BGOL virgin wives.:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dopeness

Carry on…..