Someone was trying to EXTORT Kevin Hart - so he publicly apologizes on IG to his wife and two kids

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Before he blew up Kevin played a local show in Nashville and appeared at a Jazz n Jokes a local club in downtown nashville... My office was downtown back then and I walked to the club after to see what popping and because I got mad play with the work suit on. It's dark as shit and I'm talking to this fine little light skinned girl. At one point.. I turn around to go get a drink and this short tiny shrimp bastard runs smack into chest and then says "move you fat mutherfucker" for no reason and in front of Ol girl. Doesn't even apologize... just walked on by me like he was king of the world.

So yeah... Fuck this nigga. I refuse to watch any of his shit. Some of ya'll refuse to watch the NFL and I refuse to support Kevin Hart. Nigga can die a slow death for all I care. Who the fuck does that shit?

OMG I read this in his actual voice/speaking cadence...holy shit :roflmao3:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Before he blew up Kevin played a local show in Nashville and appeared at a Jazz n Jokes a local club in downtown nashville... My office was downtown back then and I walked to the club after to see what popping and because I got mad play with the work suit on. It's dark as shit and I'm talking to this fine little light skinned girl. At one point.. I turn around to go get a drink and this short tiny shrimp bastard runs smack into chest and then says "move you fat mutherfucker" for no reason and in front of Ol girl. Doesn't even apologize... just walked on by me like he was king of the world.

So yeah... Fuck this nigga. I refuse to watch any of his shit. Some of ya'll refuse to watch the NFL and I refuse to support Kevin Hart. Nigga can die a slow death for all I care. Who the fuck does that shit?
this cannot be a true story. nothing this funny happens in real life.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
this bitch is about to come up
tmz didnt cut her a check but one of these dumb reality shows will
man these bitches aint shit
and isnt kevin harts wife his former side chick?
she cant say shit either
all 3 of them mofos are foul

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Self inflicted wound
I seen a clip of the video and Kevin Hart played his self he has been in the game too long to fall for this. Rule one do not let a side chick especially if you just met her choose the hotel room for y'all to fuck celebrity or not.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this bitch is about to come up
tmz didnt cut her a check but one of these dumb reality shows will
man these bitches aint shit
and isnt kevin harts wife his former side chick?
she cant say shit either
all 3 of them mofos are foul

I dont think so, I think tha ho gonna fade to obscurity...

too many men in the game loathe chicks like that..

I dont see them giving her the time of day, that would only encourage more chicks to be triflin whores...

hollywood is demoralized but they aint stupid...

Last edited:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I seen a clip of the video and Kevin Hart played his self he has been in the game too long to fall for this. Rule one do not let a side chick especially if you just met her choose the hotel room for y'all to fuck celebrity or not.
Lol y'all just making up rules now. No one has EVER said no shit like that

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

OMG I read this in his actual voice/speaking cadence...holy shit :roflmao3:

How you get punked by someone who comes up to your chest :smh:

He could have at least muttered a fuck you or don't make me step on you to keep his dignity in front of the chick. She probably looked at him as small as Kevin Heart after seeing that shit.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he went raw and that hoe got pregnant.....he just might have to cut a check for the next 18 years.
Nigga betta pay somebody to run up on that hoe and sucker punch her in the stomach.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Rich famous and all the pussy in the whole wide world being thrown at you. You are going to fuck it. I don't care who you are, unless your dick don't work you will have some. Anyone expecting a man of that stature (not a short joke) to do other than that is silly.

From long before biblical references to father Abraham, King Henry VIII, Princes, Duchess, had harems, and concubines as well as a Queen. JFK, RFK, MLK, Senators, Governors, Eliot Spitzer, Tiger Woods, etc rich powerful men have engaged in sexual relations outside the confines of marriage. That comes with the territory of having the status, money and power. I don't care how immoral you think it is based on modern ideas of what marriage is suppose to be for everybody. Men have always done this and will continue to do so. I'm not arguing if it's right or wrong it's just the way it is.

Men like this are usually always brought low by a woman too.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Denzel, Jordan and Cosby should thank whatever religion they worship that they never came up in the social media age.....lmbao.

What icons would we have left?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Denzel, Jordan and Cosby should thank whatever religion they worship that they never came up in the social media age.....lmbao.

What icons would we have left?

I think Denzel's wife knows what's up

If you are going to marry someone and you're famous you need to be with someone accepting of other women

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yeah, but we ain't worth $20 million dollars and in the spotlight. This cat just buys xboxes and leaves those shits in the hotel man. Kitchen probably filled with caviar, aged prime steaks, and other top shit. Garage with a few $200k cars. Nothing he does is borderline.

Now I know he might not be selective and have 10s and 9.5s all the time. Probably might fuck around with an 8 from time to time. But this bitch ain't really shit. No ass and a jawline that would make her a goon in some 1950s movies. :smh: And this cat lives in Cali??!?!?! The selection of women out there is well-known. Cat cheating with blah like he lives in Wyoming. :eek:

But like I said it's just fucking
He ain't in no relationship with the woman lol
She just tried to game him from jump because the other girls that run in her circle done fucked him so she knew he'd be down and then she made herself available and he fucked
i don't think it was anymore than that
honestly don't even know if he'd remember fucking her until he saw the tape
when niggas is rich and wild
they just that.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn!!..This right here is letting the ladies know that you can be bad and sexy but a man will get tired of that pussy and might go out and get something new!!..after this first marriage, Kevin Hart should have just stay single and go out and fuck all the chicks he wanted!!..

Damn, she got caught out there!!..:smh::smh:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Kevin should do what I do: Instead of getting married, just get involved with a woman, and be with them until shit gets stale. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

My relationships normally last about six months to a year. If we got some real chemistry, maybe close to 2 years.

I never feel trapped, 'cause I know this relationship will only last as long as I'm interested in it. I never feel the need to cheat, because, once again, I don't feel trapped and the woman I'm with, I'm actually interested in.

I'm not interested in fucking random women, either. For me, that is empty. He got married 'cause he don't want to JUST fuck random women, I'm assuming. Well, have girlfriends and keep the relationship going for as long as you want it to.

Niggas might say, some people want long-term stability ...

...but if you're out there cheating, how stable is your relationship? Furthermore, he's rich, so there is a good chance she's just playing the game until she can cash out in divorce court. I
Life is never going to be perfect.

I'd like to be married, but I don't like what comes along with marriage.

I did the math: By the time a woman starts feeling comfortable farting around me, the relationship is starting to lose its spark.

Get your farting ass away from me.

Bitch.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
Rich famous and all the pussy in the whole wide world being thrown at you. You are going to fuck it. I don't care who you are, unless your dick don't work you will have some. Anyone expecting a man of that stature (not a short joke) to do other than that is silly.

From long before biblical references to father Abraham, King Henry VIII, Princes, Duchess, had harems, and concubines as well as a Queen. JFK, RFK, MLK, Senators, Governors, Eliot Spitzer, Tiger Woods, etc rich powerful men have engaged in sexual relations outside the confines of marriage. That comes with the territory of having the status, money and power. I don't care how immoral you think it is based on modern ideas of what marriage is suppose to be for everybody. Men have always done this and will continue to do so. I'm not arguing if it's right or wrong it's just the way it is.

Men like this are usually always brought low by a woman too.

Plus these women say some nasty stuff. I can't even imagine, shit my regular chicks no exactly what to say to get me over there house.