Someone was trying to EXTORT Kevin Hart - so he publicly apologizes on IG to his wife and two kids

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
:smh::smh::smh::smh:

kev damaged his brand..dudes been going around the country giving interviews about how more mature he is and how he learned from his mistakes in his first marriage. If anything you can chaulk up the issues of his first marriage to immaturity and first fame shit at a young age....at damn near 40 on his second marriage to a woman arguably (and not that hard of an argument) better looking and supposedly better in other ways than his last wife...whats his excuse now??

he didn't make a mistake this time..that shit is a deliberate. At late 30s, a wife and kids and a clean cut brand....wheres his crew at??? Wheres Harry 'n nem?? Someone should have been trying to save that nigga from himself if for nothing because the brand is the gravy train and the fucking engineer is trying to derail it cuz his dick said so..:smh::smh::smh:
Man they can TRY but he's the boss. At some point they have no power over what he does.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Naw man it dont work like that
How many borderline women have we seen on the board posted we'd say oh I'd fuck?
Now imagine if those women just was down to fuck?
Dudes not being that selective 100% of the time
This just the one that wanted that get paid via blackmail
The others probably trying to have his baby or get married to another simp or got some clothes from him and moved on
majority of bgol are regular dudes though, Kevin can be selective. He got caught up by a chick from back in his comic view days. I haven't seen the vid and i bet she's a becky

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Man, this nigga even looks unfunny. But besides that, there's nothing worse than trying to increase your profile on the back on another man's troubles, so fuck him for that. He's not any better than the hoe setting up Hart.
Yeah , if I'm being nice, I'd say he's trying to add some comedy to it to help diffuse but he's - he's just not funny. He should just fall back. Kev's taking notes

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/18/eniko-hart-kevin-sex-tape-video-walking-dog/

0918-eniko-hart-pcn-4.jpg

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Dude doing kids films and voice overs. Better believe his brand damaged

Yall might be getting ahead too quickly. We have a president that's on tape talking about raping hoes. We're in a post-trump era. This might not even
become a real breaking story. Two years ago this shit would have been a breaking news story everywhere... we have clear video evidence and the MSM is not even talking about this shit right now.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yall might be getting ahead too quickly. We have a president that's on tape talking about raping hoes. We're in a post-trump era. This might not even
become a real breaking story. Two years ago this shit would have been a breaking news story everywhere... we have clear video evidence and the MSM is not even talking about this shit right now.
universal-share.jpg

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Can't feel bad when a "Rich" person gets taken to the bank, "You Should Know Better BY Now".

Stop getting married you F-in IDIOTS. :blush::blush:

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Naw man it dont work like that
How many borderline women have we seen on the board posted we'd say oh I'd fuck?
Now imagine if those women just was down to fuck?
Dudes not being that selective 100% of the time
This just the one that wanted that get paid via blackmail
The others probably trying to have his baby or get married to another simp or got some clothes from him and moved on

Yeah, but we ain't worth $20 million dollars and in the spotlight. This cat just buys xboxes and leaves those shits in the hotel man. Kitchen probably filled with caviar, aged prime steaks, and other top shit. Garage with a few $200k cars. Nothing he does is borderline.

Now I know he might not be selective and have 10s and 9.5s all the time. Probably might fuck around with an 8 from time to time. But this bitch ain't really shit. No ass and a jawline that would make her a goon in some 1950s movies. :smh: And this cat lives in Cali??!?!?! The selection of women out there is well-known. Cat cheating with blah like he lives in Wyoming. :eek:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yeah, but we ain't worth $20 million dollars and in the spotlight. This cat just buys xboxes and leaves those shits in the hotel man. Kitchen probably filled with caviar, aged prime steaks, and other top shit. Garage with a few $200k cars. Nothing he does is borderline.

Now I know he might not be selective and have 10s and 9.5s all the time. Probably might fuck around with an 8 from time to time. But this bitch ain't really shit. No ass and a jawline that would make her a goon in some 1950s movies. :smh: And this cat lives in Cali??!?!?! The selection of women out there is well-known. Cat cheating with blah like he lives in Wyoming. :eek:
sometimes all you need is an uninhibited freak for the night
thats when 5s to 7s are at their best