Someone was trying to EXTORT Kevin Hart - so he publicly apologizes on IG to his wife and two kids

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

tenor.gif

At least they didn't get the drugs on film.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

At least they didn't get the drugs on film.
:smh::smh::smh::smh:

kev damaged his brand..dudes been going around the country giving interviews about how more mature he is and how he learned from his mistakes in his first marriage. If anything you can chaulk up the issues of his first marriage to immaturity and first fame shit at a young age....at damn near 40 on his second marriage to a woman arguably (and not that hard of an argument) better looking and supposedly better in other ways than his last wife...whats his excuse now??

he didn't make a mistake this time..that shit is a deliberate. At late 30s, a wife and kids and a clean cut brand....wheres his crew at??? Wheres Harry 'n nem?? Someone should have been trying to save that nigga from himself if for nothing because the brand is the gravy train and the fucking engineer is trying to derail it cuz his dick said so..:smh::smh::smh:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

kev damaged his brand..dudes been going around the country giving interviews about how more mature he is and how he learned from his mistakes in his first marriage. If anything you can chaulk up the issues of his first marriage to immaturity and first fame shit at a young age....at damn near 40 on his second marriage to a woman arguably (and not that hard of an argument) better looking and supposedly better in other ways than his last wife...whats his excuse now??

he didn't make a mistake this time..that shit is a deliberate. At late 30s, a wife and kids and a clean cut brand....wheres his crew at??? Wheres Harry 'n nem?? Someone should have been trying to save that nigga from himself if for nothing because the brand is the gravy train and the fucking engineer is trying to derail it cuz his dick said so..:smh::smh::smh:

I mean he out here like we don't have internet connected recording devices that just happens to make phone calls.

Should have just stayed single. Leave the married game to folks with proper indesrcetion management or folks who are honest about who they are up front.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean he out here like we don't have internet connected recording devices that just happens to make phone calls.

Should have just stayed single. Leave the married game to folks with proper indesrcetion management or folks who are honest about who they are up front.
dude aint just got to worry about the damage to his brand now he's got to worry about just how real and loyaly eniko is cuz RIGHT THIS MOMENT she has the biggest advantage any woman scheming or vengeful woman could ever have...think about it...

They got married not too long ago...sympathy vote
+She's pregnant or just had his kid...locked in on child support payments no matter what.
+He admitted to and got physical evidence of cheating...sympathy vote
+He's a public liar
+ possibly no prenup and even if he did its blown anyway because of the cheating (depending on what the clauses are)
+nigga is clearly rich and getting richer every year

If eniko is playing this dude in any way he just gave her all the trump cards...

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Welp. I was wrong. This dumbass of a woman is not gonna get paid. This form of release - well it damn sure aint gonna help Kevin, but it also portrays her as super desperate and I think more women will be mad at her than him lol. I dunno. It was funny though, having the vocal commentary in there lmao. This is gonna fuck up some.paper for him for sure. It IS possible for him to get outta this though, depending on how he handles it. Trouble is, I'd he can't see himself truly stopping with fuckin around , he's gonna definitely have to lose the wife and the good guy Kevin act is gone for good.

But yeah, I was wrong. She's not gonna get paid like this lol

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i don't know about all that damaged his brand crap.. this is Hollywood, who really gives a shit other than his wife and people on message boards
we're not talking about hollywood we're talking about his FANS....people who took what his said seriously... dudes been playing himself not just a comic but a motivational/inspirational personality...he;s constantly talking about positive things and living right....people BUY INTO THAT SHIT (LITERALLY)..you don't fill stadiums on just joke telling..he built a brand on positivity and living HONESTLY...and being very self aware of that.

Its like a popular pastor or priest getting busted in a sex scandal or a popular sports hero saying HEY KIDS DON'T DO DRUGS then gets busted with a kilo coke in the trunk.

That rape scandal with kobe cost him at LEAST a 100 million dollars. 4 million to his wife in make up gifts...lost mcdonalds and nike endorsements for a few years thats about 80 mil right there...and even tho he was found innocent of rape it killed his clean cut good guy image from that point on.

kev on the same road..

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp. I was wrong. This dumbass of a woman is not gonna get paid. This form of release - well it damn sure aint gonna help Kevin, but it also portrays her as super desperate and I think more women will be mad at her than him lol. I dunno. It was funny though, having the vocal commentary in there lmao. This is gonna fuck up some.paper for him for sure. It IS possible for him to get outta this though, depending on how he handles it. Trouble is, I'd he can't see himself truly stopping with fuckin around , he's gonna definitely have to lose the wife and the good guy Kevin act is gone for good.

But yeah, I was wrong. She's not gonna get paid like this lol
bingo

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
we're not talking about hollywood we're talking about his FANS....people who took what his said seriously... dudes been playing himself not just a comic but a motivational/inspirational personality...he;s constantly talking about positive things and living right....people BUY INTO THAT SHIT (LITERALLY)..you don't fill stadiums on just joke telling..he built a brand on positivity and living HONESTLY...and being very self aware of that.

Its like a popular pastor or priest getting busted in a sex scandal or a popular sports hero saying HEY KIDS DON'T DO DRUGS then gets busted with a kilo coke in the trunk.

That rape scandal with kobe cost him at LEAST a 100 million dollars. 4 million to his wife in make up gifts...lost mcdonalds and nike endorsements for a few years thats about 80 mil right there...and even tho he was found innocent of rape it killed his clean cut good guy image from that point on.

kev on the same road..
oh you're talking about dumbasses .. well the deserve what ever they get LOL!

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn. The chick was out to get paid. Shots from different locations shows it to be deliberate and purposeful instead of a one time "mistake"

Wonder how much they were asking for that made him fess up.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
His wife is pregnant I hope the stress doesn't cause an issue for the baby. Bitch filmed him without consent throw her ass in jail

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Take a step out into the real world. No one gives a shit if you cheat on your wife.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

What a trash ass human bring she is.
She knew he was married and still fucked and all that
He ain't shit for cheating
She ain't shit for being one of the women he cheated on his wife with
And you now exposed all the "women who run in the same circle" as you as hanger on hoes who are in fact worthless and why you get used as fuck toys in the 1st place

You can't complain someone is a womanizer while being one of the women he fucks for free
Don't fuck and he can't you and all the countless women you tried to say have had sexual contact with him

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I wonder how many people from his camp just advised him to cut the check and how many supported his decision to let it burn.

Also newsworthy, Kev clearly has good relationships with TMZ considering they didn't run the story .

Chick has to be pissed the money grab fell flat. She must have priced herself out.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You see this chick here? She trying to cover up that jawline? She got a jaw like Rocky Marciano. :eek: No ass.

I'm done. Just. Damn. Fuck was he thinking on this one? All the women he has access to?

Naw man it dont work like that
How many borderline women have we seen on the board posted we'd say oh I'd fuck?
Now imagine if those women just was down to fuck?
Dudes not being that selective 100% of the time
This just the one that wanted that get paid via blackmail
The others probably trying to have his baby or get married to another simp or got some clothes from him and moved on

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder how many people from his camp just advised him to cut the check and how many supported his decision to let it burn.

Also newsworthy, Kev clearly has good relationships with TMZ considering they didn't run the story .

Chick has to be pissed the money grab fell flat. She must have priced herself out.

When you are out in them streets and you know who the leaches are that feed off of the fuck shit you might do, it may pay to be ahead of the curve. Kevin may have had a convo with Harvey a while ago and said, "I know you hearing some shit about me. Lets just talk about how I plan to deal with it before you put me out there like that.". But TMZ still has to keep their status on shit like this. So they may have given Kevin that grace period before Kev gets to tongue wrasslin with the streets when his business really get's out.

Last edited:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Yeah. I know they don't WANNA run this shit but they're gonna. It's what they do. But they allowed Kev to get the rollout together lol. Can you imagine the text messages he was getting from this bitch?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Take a step out into the real world. No one gives a shit if you cheat on your wife.
women do... and whites who think "he's one of the good ones" what pct of his fan base is built on that?

I'm not saying dudes career is over but that clean cut loving husband image is OVER..and theres a real cost for that.

after rihanna chris brown wasn't the same
after that hotel shit kobe was never the same
hell cosby can be legally cleared on all those charges..his image is damaged.

kev fucked up an image and perception we saw him methodically build over the last 10 years...just to fuck at least one chick thats not even hotter than his wife..:smh::smh:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
women do... and whites who think "he's one of the good ones" what pct of his fan base is built on that?

I'm not saying dudes career is over but that clean cut loving husband image is OVER..and theres a real cost for that.

after rihanna chris brown wasn't the same
after that hotel shit kobe was never the same
hell cosby can be legally cleared on all those charges..his image is damaged.

kev fucked up an image and perception we saw him methodically build over the last 10 years...just to fuck at least one chick thats not even hotter than his wife..:smh::smh:
Notice the women keep getting lighter and lighter, don't think his black female audience doesn't notice.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I still think what he did for Houston was sincere but damn Kev, why even get married and seed this chick up even?:smh:
People cheat. I don't get the constant "why even get married" posts littering this thread from grown ass men.

Even if you don't agree with infidelity at this stage in life you have to accept it as a reality of human nature and behavior (especially men and even moreso men of a certain level of success and it notoriety). We can ask why he wasn't more careful I guess... But why he cheated shouldn't even be a question. Hes human and humans fuck up.

The guy wanted the stability and possibly appearances of stability of the marriage so he got married. Don't mean he won't do stupid shit and jeopardize it.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Yea if this was stock ( and it is) you would see that ticker plummet

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
People cheat. I don't get the constant "why even get married" posts littering this thread from grown ass men.

Even if you don't agree with infidelity at this stage in life you have to accept it as a reality of human nature and behavior (especially men and even moreso men of a certain level of success and it notoriety). We can ask why he wasn't more careful I guess... But why he cheated shouldn't even be a question. Hes human and humans fuck up.

The guy wanted the stability and possibly appearances of stability of the marriage so he got married. Don't mean he won't do stupid shit and jeopardize it.
I agree. It's like there are children On the board.

I think marriage is a high ideal. It's not just somethin people do. It evolved the way it has because it works when done right. He tried. It's very hard. For some.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

I don't see the big deal and I don't even think it's going to matter. And if muthafuckas don't think his wife knew he had hoes, they're crazy.. she's just didn't want everyone else to know it.

And he'll be alright. He ain't a governor. he's a fucking a comedian..I don't think the world is going to stop because he got caught slipping in Vegas.. if he's smart, he'll make a funny skit out of this in the future.

he's not on video snorting coke so he's good

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

Kevin Hart makes money for a lot of people...this shit might not really become "breaking" news.