Someone was trying to EXTORT Kevin Hart - so he publicly apologizes on IG to his wife and two kids

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-s-video-girl-Montia-Sabbag-bathing-suit.html

4499741800000578-4911318-Break_time_She_has_made_headlines_ever_since_it_was_claimed_she_-m-62_1506110090701.jpg
4499750400000578-4911318-image-m-48_1506109579506.jpg

4499743400000578-4911318-image-a-27_1506109193446.jpg
449976CC00000578-4911318-image-a-28_1506109221505.jpg

4499766300000578-4911318-Check_me_out_The_head_turning_beauty_seemed_to_be_comfortable_in-m-54_1506109696947.jpg
4499727B00000578-4911318-Check_me_out_The_head_turning_beauty_seemed_to_be_comfortable_in-m-56_1506109712728.jpg

4499751000000578-4911318-image-a-29_1506109240927.jpg
449972ED00000578-4911318-Her_side_I_m_not_an_extortionist_I_m_not_a_stripper_I_m_a_record-m-61_1506110062167.jpg

449973B000000578-4911318-image-a-30_1506109270663.jpg
4499756C00000578-4911318-image-a-57_1506109753792.jpg

4499741900000578-4911318-image-a-59_1506109766501.jpg
449949D500000578-4910898-Sexy_moves_Sabbag_is_filmed_wearing_black_leggings_and_a_pink_pu-m-50_1506099689553.jpg

4484C0C600000578-4910898-image-a-40_1506098994666.jpg
4484F6D500000578-4910898-image-a-58_1506099788199.jpg

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Dailymail probably paid her SIX FIGURES for this "exclusive" interview and that wack green bikini photoshoot. " I didn't even know Kevin Hart was Black..." :rolleyes:.
EXCLUSIVE: Woman at the center of the Kevin Hart sex tape scandal, Montia Sabbag, claims she flew to Vegas with married star on a private plane and had sex with him THREE times in his luxury suite during a three-day blow out in Las Vegas
  • Montia Sabbag, 26, filmed having sex with Kevin Hart in a tape was used in a sextortion plot, spoke exclusively to DailyMail TV
  • Sabbag said she and Kevin had sex three times over three days and that Hart was sober during the filmed encounter, their second time sleeping together
  • 'Kevin was very public about his affection towards me. 'We were hugging, kissing, touching and it made me believe he wasn't married,' she said
  • The singer and makeup artist said she met the comedian on a private jet flying from LA to Las Vegas on August 19
  • She also claims that she had no idea Hart was married and added: 'We had a connection, we had chemistry. We clicked'
  • Sabbag denies that she is involved in the extortion plot and said she has her suspicions about who took the video
  • The scandal unfolded on September 16 when Hart publicly apologized to his pregnant wife Eniko Parrish and his two children from a previous relationship

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4917654/Montia-Sabbag-sex-Kevin-Hart-3-times-room.html

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dailymail probably paid her SIX FIGURES for this "exclusive" interview and that wack green bikini photoshoot. " I didn't even know Kevin Hart was Black..." :rolleyes:.
EXCLUSIVE: Woman at the center of the Kevin Hart sex tape scandal, Montia Sabbag, claims she flew to Vegas with married star on a private plane and had sex with him THREE times in his luxury suite during a three-day blow out in Las Vegas
  • Montia Sabbag, 26, filmed having sex with Kevin Hart in a tape was used in a sextortion plot, spoke exclusively to DailyMail TV
  • Sabbag said she and Kevin had sex three times over three days and that Hart was sober during the filmed encounter, their second time sleeping together
  • 'Kevin was very public about his affection towards me. 'We were hugging, kissing, touching and it made me believe he wasn't married,' she said
  • The singer and makeup artist said she met the comedian on a private jet flying from LA to Las Vegas on August 19
  • She also claims that she had no idea Hart was married and added: 'We had a connection, we had chemistry. We clicked'
  • Sabbag denies that she is involved in the extortion plot and said she has her suspicions about who took the video
  • The scandal unfolded on September 16 when Hart publicly apologized to his pregnant wife Eniko Parrish and his two children from a previous relationship

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4917654/Montia-Sabbag-sex-Kevin-Hart-3-times-room.html

It's just so much wrong in every statement in that article, couldn't have been me doing the interviewing. She would've given me SIX FIGURES to leave her alone not to publish the interview.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
You really don't get men do you? The only upgrade was that it was new pussy.

Everybody don't think like that, tho'.

The stereotype of men being super-pressed for new pussy is so strong and so wide spread, that even other men think something is wrong with men who aren't. I've heard it say a million times, 'They either have a little dick, or they're gay.'

Its like ... damn. Are people really that damn narrow minded you can put all men in a damn box?

Personally, the only times I've ever felt tempted to step out was when what I was tempted by was available and physically superior to the woman I was with. Other than that, I take a look, sometimes a second, and I'm good. Just ain't worth the potential backlash, imo.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The stereotype of men being super-pressed for new pussy is so strong and so wide spread, that even other men think something is wrong with men who aren't. I've heard it say a million times, 'They either have a little dick, or they're gay.'

Its like ... damn. Are people really that damn narrow minded you can put all men in a damn box?

Personally, the only times I've ever felt tempted to step out was when what I was tempted by was available and physically superior to the woman I was with. Other than that, I take a look, sometimes a second, and I'm good. Just ain't worth the potential backlash, imo.
bgol can be an echo chamber and some cats only wanna hear and believe what they want. And any opposition to that is mocked and derided.. its like the back of the classroom at homeroom in middle school sometimes:smh::smh:

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member

It's sad but I do look at yall like that but guys like yall are needed in this world despite the weirdo label we so called real men give yall..... See what I did there

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Man dis bitch so full of shit. :smh:

1S7UiH.jpg

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So disappointed at Kevin, I always think when you cheat, your woman should see something obvious in the other woman otherwise they get more vexed at the situation. There is no redeeming quality to this disproportionate mess of a person.

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kevin had a first class seat on the L train. Damn!

And how in the hell did this scallawag get on a private jet?

A whole bunch of fuckery and planning went on.

Straight off the tv show Leverage!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea for her to get on that private plane,

there had to have been someone in harts circle

that dropped the ball...

Im just curious as to who was behind this shit, obviously someone told that bitch she better not talk..

and she is not too bright nor had the connections to do this on her own....

this is gonna really be some great material for harts next stand up gig...

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea for her to get on that private plane,

there had to have been someone in harts circle

that dropped the ball...

Im just curious as to who was behind this shit, obviously someone told that bitch she better not talk..

and she is not too bright nor had the connections to do this on her own....

this is gonna really be some great material for harts next stand up gig...
qjwpWp.gif

you wanna talk about someone in his crew dropped the ball.....if this is his room...WHO THE FUCK HAD ACCESS??

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
qjwpWp.gif

you wanna talk about someone in his crew dropped the ball.....if this is his room...WHO THE FUCK HAD ACCESS??

uh its not about who had access to his room, its about how she had access to his private plane if she never met him before...

his job is just to fuck them groupies, not screen them..

his people supposed to handle that, when you on his level of hollywood success...

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
uh its not about who had access to his room, its about how she had access to his private plane if she never met him before...

his job is just to fuck them groupies, not screen them..

his people supposed to handle that, when you on his level of hollywood success...
he probably doesn't own the jet they charter that stuff...and she was just a pretty face among a bunch of others. :dunno: