Someone was trying to EXTORT Kevin Hart - so he publicly apologizes on IG to his wife and two kids

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Hart-smiles-pregnant-wife-Eniko-Parrish.html

44E7232600000578-4937108-image-m-89_1506809461260.jpg
44E6C8E600000578-4937108-Three_night_stand_This_week_Montia_Sabbag_told_the_show_that_she-a-1_1506824322371.jpg

44E6D35B00000578-4937108-image-a-70_1506807141272.jpg

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
It's seems like the Rock loves white women. Kinda puzzled at that. All the fine Polynesian Asian and women of color and he picks that. Meh, to each their own

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's seems like the Rock loves white women. Kinda puzzled at that. All the fine Polynesian Asian and women of color and he picks that. Meh, to each their own

true he picked an average becky. All the fine ass women he's done movies with and wrestled with and he smashes an ordinary look becky.

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered

Why are You puzzled over who another man dates, courts ,marries etc? Bgol brehs have no room to speak on sistas who wonder the same thang .

Better

Support BGOL
Registered

true he picked an average becky. All the fine ass women he's done movies with and wrestled with and he smashes an ordinary look becky.

You guys are projecting your tastes in women onto the Rock, and wondering why he isn't interested. That is because those are your tastes in women.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why are You puzzled over who another man dates, courts ,marries etc? Bgol brehs have no room to speak on sistas who wonder the same thang .

If sistas can wonder so can the brothas.

You guys are projecting your tastes in women onto the Rock, and wondering why he isn't interested. That is because those are your tastes in women.

Not really, any minority that consistently dates the polar opposite of themselves people will notice.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Not really, any minority that consistently dates the polar opposite of themselves people will notice.

That is natural, but that ain't all that they did(notice).

They basically said he shouldn't like the type of women that he like.

"Don't be sexually fulfilled. Like the kind of women I think you should like, whether you're attracted to them or not."

Right.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That is natural, but that ain't all that they did(notice).

They basically said he shouldn't like the type of women that he like.

"Don't be sexually fulfilled. Like the kind of women I think you should like, whether you're attracted to them or not."

Right.

I feel you

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
does it say how he got the video? cuz they are still saying the chick doesn't know they were being filmed.