Sonya Massey called police over possible intruder and gets killed by deputies.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
f41ea50927e32605a3be48d8a8532162.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's almost like the masses are desensitized (and numb) to it and are intentionally making these vids "go viral" in the hopes that we will be desensitized as well......

They are desensitized

Bomani spoke on this years ago.

He doesn't follow those stories or reposts etc because it messed with his mental.

And he wasn't sure if it "helped" the cause

I completely understood but don't know if I also completely agree.

Because sadly WITHOUT loud constant public social media outcry?

Nothing will be done

But it's also a sad indictment on the public that we ALLOW our elected officials to act like these are all isolated incidents.

And allow it to continue and law enforcement for the most part are given a free pass.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I saw this and thought about the conversation I had with my daughters about this shit.

The convo went something like this:

Dad you saw the video, of the police shooting that women….

Yea I saw it…

What did you think about it…

Ummmm idk…

What’s your thought…

We have to be smart, the police is 1000% wrong. She called for help and now she’s dead. I just feel we Don’t need to give them any reason.
Her reaching for the pot or whatever “THEY” say she did, is the reason she’s not here today. It might seem like I’m blaming her but I’m not…..

Yea I understand what you mean….
fe511f8bd0b857d50b6d9360afa0b7756a543d49.jpg

I understand

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Because they were joking about him being afraid of the pot, the other angle is that she was "rebuking" the pot or the water itself.
Basically availing his apprehension about the pot and that she had things in hand and his immediate reaction to the continuing
joking (because he is a dumbass and racist) was to point a gun at her, his arms outstretched were taller than she is in stature.

She dropped to the ground in defense while dropping the pot then went back to get it to shield herself.
Even if it was to throw at him, I think it was all a defense move.
I started thinking maybe she flinched at him with the pot while saying I rebuke you and that's why he threatened to shoot her in the face but when I looked at the video again she never made a move and that pig really did snap because she said some WORDS...smh

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
And most are NOT

And we need the GOOD COPS to be vocal and public

EACH AND EVERYTIME IT HAPPENS.

And have their union denounce it.

and call for pensions to be revoked in cases like this.

The police union is made up of old ass racist cops that don’t even patrol. A bunch of fat fucks that worship Trump with 1960 police minds. Most of the younger cops Black etc that work in the city have a different mind set . I have quite a few cousins who are Cops and they ain’t no different than me and you. They just happen to be cops for a living. Of course you have the outliers who are racist or corrupt but for the most part they just want to go home at the end of a shift

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The police union is made up of old ass racist cops that don’t even patrol. A bunch of fat fucks that worship Trump with 1960 police minds. Most of the younger cops Black etc that work in the city have a different mind set . I have quite a few cousins who are Cops and they ain’t no different than me and you. They just happen to be cops for a living. Of course you have the outliers who are racist or corrupt but for the most part they just want to go home at the end of a shift

I already posted the same sentiment

We need the good cops to be MORE vocal and visible and denounce the bad ones.

That is one of the only ways this starts to stop.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The cops were doing too much and wanted to be too involved in her and her business.

They had the opportunity to leave, but instead decided to keep pressing her about the car in the driveway. She says that it ain't hers and it's in her driveway and doesn't have a problem with it leave.

It was obvious that she has issues going on but they kept pressing for more information. There was no one on the property, leave.
She did not come at him with the boiling water, They told her to sit it down but it seems they were not going to give her a chance to sit it down, The dude that shot her seemed very programmed, Looked like something from Jonestown

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One part of the Trump Agenda 47 plan that not enough people are talking about is his plan to give full nationwide prosecutorial immunity to police. Never in the history of this country has the police been given full and complete federally-backed immunity to do whatever the hell they want. If this guy gets re-elected, Ben Crump can take an early retirement, everyone can put away your cellphone cameras, and we can get ready for an authoritarian existence that this country has never seen. If this fact alone doesn't get people off the couch and into their nearest voting booth, nothing will.

This attorney does a great job at breaking down the Agenda 47 / Project 2025 plans for the average listener. His information on police immunity begins at the 12:48 mark:

They been had a race war planned, America was built off of a lot of secrets, Secrets that they are willing to kill to keep secret. But the masses would be surprised at the ones that were suppose to be hidden in the real planning,
Plus there has been a lot of rehearsal involving black genocide all over the world with America and NATO.