Sonya Massey called police over possible intruder and gets killed by deputies.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, it's a bit more serious than this silly ass talk you posting, demanding reparations. lol and I'm down for us getting reparations but I'm demanding no Project 2025 at this point. We know Trump will def pass all that bullshit in that doc and Kamala won't. Shit ain't perfect and never will be but you sound delusional and quite immature, to be honest.

Really bruh Project 25 is the boogeyman now, the project trump knows nothng about?? That Project???

Ok tell me what got you so shook about this project 25, why is it the democratic boogeyman of the 2024

election????

Im saying Democrats had total control at the start and all they were worried about was the gay agenda, while the

whole country fell apart....

NOW they are talking about police REFORM... THEY COULDVE DONE THAT THE FIRST YEAR WHEN THEY WERE RUNNING THE HOUSE SENATE AND PRESIDENCY..

Real STRAIGHT BRUHS who are NOT affiliated with the democrats are ALL looking at them sideways....

only gay males are going hard for democrats at this point, and rightfully so, they had eight years of obama being the first gay

president, and four years of this joke of a party caring more about fuckin PRONOUNS and SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION,

then the PROGRESS OF OUR COUNTRY.. THE FACT you refer to FACTS like THIS as "SILLY ASS TALK"

and provide not ONE RETORT, just an emotional opinion tells me all I need to know.. and its all die hard democrats KNOW,

when the message is too much truth, they just start attacking the messenger!!!

BRUH ITS ALL YALL DO!!!!

which is why, I dont really care what yall say at this point,

I WRITE FOR REAL ASCENDING KNIGGAS, not for the spiritually stagnant...

Just sayin....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS DUMB ASS STATEMENT! You are def an OPP ass white boy posting this rhetoric. The original police were slave catchers so no matter DEM, INDEPENDENT OR REPUBLICAN IT WILL REMAIN THE SAME DUMMY! Stop trying to spew your dumb ass no brain thoughts on this board.

see what I mean, TYPICAL WEAK ASS democratic tactic.. ITS ALL YALL KNOW,

WHEN THE FACTS ARE TOO MUCH TRUTH, RUN FROM IT and JUST START ATTACKING THE MESSENGER,

ITS JUST CONFIRMS EVERYTHING I STATED WAS TRUE...

THANKS!!!

THE DEMOCRATS HAD THE PRESIDENCY HOUSE AND SENATE AND ONLY GAVE A FUCK A BOUT A GAY AGENDA!!!

THEY ARE GREAT FOR DRAG QUEENS and other sexual weirdos..

BUT FOR LEADING A NATION????? NO FUCKIN WAY they SHOULD EVER BE ALLOWED TO DO THAT AGAIN...

and dont worry, the retarded republikkklans are too stupid to take advantage, and will continue to let

a few soulless, brain dead insecure race soldies, the purveyors of whyte inferiority...

and THATS ANOTHER THING stop with this "white supreamacy" shit, It was ingenius FOR ITS TIME...

NOW IS THE TIME TO CALL IT WHAT IT IS.

its no more WS.... its DWS....

DELUSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACY....

NEVER FORGET THE D ...

there is NOTHING SUPREME ABOUT BEING AN INSECURE BUCKET OF SCUM!!!!!!

JUST SAYIN!!!!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
When they first drew their guns she took her hands off the pot and ducked down but when they got closer she came back up and grabbed the pot and threw it you can see the water at their feet as well as on the chair and steam coming from the chair. Fucked up because it all came from this pig not knowing what I rebuke you means, soon as she set that it set him off and he pulled his gun on her..smh

The most important questions should be why are they entering her home without her permission and asking for ID. She called the police because she felt someone was outside the house and when they investigated and found nobody on her property;they should have left.

If,your ego is so fragile that someone said they'll rebuke you;maybe you shouldn't be a police officer. I'm an atheist I wouldn't take offense to that or wouldn't go from zero to a million in seconds. Shit is mind boggling to me.

Also,the pot didn't go into play until she said "I'll rebuke you " because when Sonya got to the stove she moved the pot to the sink(I'm assuming here) they were joking and laughing about the pot being hot. It was until she said "In The name of Jesus,I'll rebuke you" that's when he went of the rails for no reason. If,you're so threatened by a pot of hot water;how about leaving the house, immediately.

What's even more egregious is that the piece of shit didn't try to give her medical assistance and still barking orders to her while she's dying on the floor.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I saw this and thought about the conversation I had with my daughters about this shit.

The convo went something like this:

Dad you saw the video, of the police shooting that women….

Yea I saw it…

What did you think about it…

Ummmm idk…

What’s your thought…

We have to be smart, the police is 1000% wrong. She called for help and now she’s dead. I just feel we Don’t need to give them any reason.
Her reaching for the pot or whatever “THEY” say she did, is the reason she’s not here today. It might seem like I’m blaming her but I’m not…..

Yea I understand what you mean….
fe511f8bd0b857d50b6d9360afa0b7756a543d49.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
The most important questions should be why are they entering her home without her permission and asking for ID. She called the police because she felt someone was outside the house and when they investigated and found nobody on her property;they should have left.

If,your ego is so fragile that someone said they'll rebuke you;maybe you shouldn't be a police officer. I'm an atheist I wouldn't take offense to that or wouldn't go from zero to a million in seconds. Shit is mind boggling to me.

Also,the pot didn't go into play until she said "I'll rebuke you " because when Sonya got to the stove she moved the pot to the sink(I'm assuming here) they were joking and laughing about the pot being hot. It was until she said "In The name of Jesus,I'll rebuke you" that's when he went of the rails for no reason. If,you're so threatened by a pot of hot water;how about leaving the house, immediately.

What's even more egregious is that the piece of shit didn't try to give her medical assistance and still barking orders to her while she's dying on the floor.
Yeah that what I said, the conversation went from joking to serious because the pig didn't understand what "rebuke" meant, when she said that and had the pot in her hand his dumb ass put those two things together thought she was threatening him and immediately was ready to shoot her. The way he acted after he murdered her was disgusting and should be what guarantees him some time in prison

Last edited:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I saw this and thought about the conversation I had with my daughters about this shit.

Yea I saw it…

Ummmm idk…

What’s your thought…

We have to be smart, the police is 1000% wrong. She called for help and now she’s dead. I just feel we Don’t need to give them any reason.
Her reaching for the pot or whatever “THEY” say she did, is the reason she’s not here today. It might seem like I’m blaming her but I’m not…..

Her reaching for the pot wasn't why she isn't here it's a dumb ass pig not knowing the meaning of words that caused him to overreact and go into murder mode is the reason she's no longer here

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Her reaching for the pot wasn't why she isn't here it's a dumb ass pig not knowing the meaning of words that caused him to overreact and go into murder mode is the reason she's no longer here
Correct

I feel the murder mode gets activated when their unit is directed to locations…

Which is why I say we have to be smart.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

Yea I saw it…

Ummmm idk…

What’s your thought…

It wasn't her reaching for the pot that caused him to be alarmed. He knew and watched her reach for it. But for some odd fucking reason he started acting nervous and backinh up. There was no reason for him to assume she would dash hot water in his face. But him acting like a scared bitch prompted her to ask why he was backing away. He then insinuated that she may throw it at him. Which of course offended her, since she obviously had no intentions of doing. So she playfully said I rebuke you in the name of Jesus. And the dumb ass immediately escalated a calm situation by drawing his gun and threatening to shoot her in the head??? I wouldn't be surprised if he on steroids and engages in hate speech online.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she said I rebuke you in the name of jesus and he still shot her in the face

like a demon...

yea we need a little more than feel good religon and a cac jeesus...

Christ Consciousness LIVES but white jesus is useless as FUCK!!!

RIP to this sister,

this demonic pale face got a discharge from the military???

and they STILL HIRED THE DEMON???

GODDAMMIT!!!

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
This happened several years ago. I still get pissed thinking about. The cops never made this young man life a priority. He falls asleep with a gun is his car for whatever reason. He wasn't a threat to anyone at Taco Bell or the cops.

They are the ones with guns drawn on a sleeping man. With lights blinding him. They never account for him being startled and reaching for his weapon being a normal reaction anyone would have. Just like raising your fist when being unexpectedly scared.

There are a million other ways this situation could've been handled. The drive thru was already shut down. How about take the plate number an run it. Close the restaurant down for the rest of the night and take proper action once he wakes. NO one thought he possible had a medical emergency. Point is..cops do not always value life. Especially when it's a person of color or if they feel inconvenienced.

Last edited:

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This happened several years ago. I still get pissed thinking about. The cops never made this young man life a priority. He falls asleep with a gun is his car for whatever reason. He wasn't a threat to anyone at Taco Bell or the cops.

They are the ones with guns drawn on a sleeping man. With lights blinding him. They never account for him being startled and reaching for his weapon being a normal reaction anyone would have. Just like raising your fist when being unexpectedly scared.

There are a million other ways this situation could've been handled. The drive thru was already shut down. How about take the plate number an run it. Close the restaurant down for the rest of the night and take proper action once he wakes. NO one thought he possible had a medical emergency. Point is..cops do not always value life. Especially when it's a person of color or if they feel inconvenienced.

Saw a white woman try & run over a cop, then another cop, both ran, then she crashed both cars, they broke her window & asked her to put her hands up

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
This is the type of shit I was talking about the other day. White people gets to ram their vehicles into the police cars and live but black people trying to get help gets shot dead. They didn't even taze her ..

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
@2:00 Suspect wrestles with police, they taze him, plead with him in child like manner. Everything is done but shoot this crazy fuck.
Why? Because he's one of them. :mad:

Last edited:

older version

A version older
Registered

Because they were joking about him being afraid of the pot, the other angle is that she was "rebuking" the pot or the water itself.
Basically availing his apprehension about the pot and that she had things in hand and his immediate reaction to the continuing
joking (because he is a dumbass and racist) was to point a gun at her, his arms outstretched were taller than she is in stature.

She dropped to the ground in defense while dropping the pot then went back to get it to shield herself.
Even if it was to throw at him, I think it was all a defense move.

older version

A version older
Registered
@2:00 Suspect wrestles with police, they taze him, plead with him in child like manner. Everything is done but shoot this crazy fuck.
Why? Because he's one of them. :mad:

White Suspect Jacob Palmer is a vagrant parked in a hotel parking lot. The Indian manager calls the cops because he has been a problem
@3:40 County police takes his word and relays to the manager that the suspect is getting a tow. In his voice he is annoyed at her
he takes a tone of straightening her out since his is on dude's side
@8:00 after running his info, the suspect runs from the cop, they have a physical fight, cop calls him "bro" while fighting
and the suspects beats him down.
Suspect STEALS the cop car and later the GSP go after him and shoot him but he lived.

Last edited: