Sonya Massey called police over possible intruder and gets killed by deputies.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I see and have seen too much to take on things that I see on emotionally, at least I try. Because taking on everything bad that one sees can truly affect their heart and mental.

With that said in my opinion there is no justice.

The cop will go to prison and the family will probably receive a 30 million dollar settlement.

But that was his Mom. He'll forever know that the police shot his Mom in the head and killed her. And that memory and visual will live forever because it's on video that they and we've all seen.

It's just sad.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see and have seen too much to take on things that I see on emotionally, at least I try. Because taking on everything bad that one sees can truly affect their heart and mental.

With that said in my opinion there is no justice.

The cop will go to prison and the family will probably receive a 30 million dollar settlement.

But that was his Mom. He'll forever know that the police shot his Mom in the head and killed her. And that memory and visual will live forever because it's on video that they and we've all seen.

It's just sad.
I haven't seen it and I refuse to.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember some years ago, a woman called the cops to her home. They ended up killing her son. She said that she would never call the police for anything again, no matter what it was for for the rest of her life.

I kind of feel this way too. I feel it's not correct to feel this way, but I do. We have to figure out how to protect and police ourselves.The establishment is just too unworthy, and too under-trained. :(
This was one of the reasons the Black Panther Party for Self Defense was forned.. To police our own neighborhoods. Why do we always call them? Why do we keep entertaining them? . I would buy a motion sensor alarms that alert my family and friends,and/ or activate sound alarms on my property.before I call the police. We have to be unified like we never been before Anytime you call the Police youre giving someone else the responsibility to handle the problem.. Just like when we go to doctors and put the responsibility to take care of ourselves in their hands. We relinquish the problem and put it in someone else hands to fix. People Dont know us. Dont look like us. and can't relate to us...and more importantly we dont know if they have good intentions when we go to them for assistance.We keep forgetting the history of policing goes all the way back to slave patrols (Slavery), Slave Catchers...its 2024 their agenda never changed. We need to stop calling them.. Especially Black women.. Especially them... Especially the ones that goes around saying We dont need a man. We need each other.. Its about Survival...and lets just say for argument sake sake you call them.. Your woman calles them.. Make sure you outnumber them.. Make sure the numbers are in your favor before you call the blue bloods. If the laws permit.. Get a firearm make that trip to the gun range as often as you would go to the Supermarket. You cant get a firearm.. Get a dog for security

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Democrats had the presidency, house and senate and all they focused on was isreal, ukraine and gay agendas,

and

THIS IS THE END RESULT!!!

FOUR MORE YEARS OF THIS SHIT???

In the first year of democratic fuckery we GET GEORGE FLOYD,

THE ENDING we gET this SISTAR BEING MURDERED IN HER OWN HOME,

SOUNDS FAMILIAR....???

DEMOCRATS failed us AGAIN...... and some of yall STILL voting for them....

there is a word, for when you do the same shit over and over, and expect a different RESULT..

HMMMMM whats that called.. anybody REMEMBER?????

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Democrats had the presidency, house and senate and all they focused on was isreal, ukraine and gay agendas,

and

SOUNDS FAMILIAR....???

there is a word, for when you do the same shit over and over, and expect a different RESULT..

You think that police officer was a Democrat?
Explain how MAGA Republicans are going to help?
Trump wants to give police 100% immunity.

How are you a grown man and writing this fucking bullshit?
You have no fucking shame?

Last edited:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
When I saw his mugshot, I knew he prob was a part of a white supremacist!!...Fuck him, I hope his bitch ass get life in prison!!...

He had zero remorse for what he did. Told her he would shoot her in the head and thats exactly what happened. He even called her a "crazy bitch" after he killed her. And discouraged his partner from giving aid. Lets you know how little he thought of her. I think he the type that gets a kick out of killing people. Wouldn't be surprised if he got body's buried someplace.

Has any of the "Protect The Blue" people spoken out about this?

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He had zero remorse for what he did. Told her he would shoot her in the head and thats exactly what happened. He even called her a "crazy bitch" after he killed her. And discouraged his partner from giving aid. Lets you know how little he thought of her. I think he the type that gets a kick out of killing people. Wouldn't be surprised if he got body's buried someplace.

Has any of the "Protect The Blue" people spoken out about this?

I hope his bitch ass gets what he deserved!!...Some people in this world thinks they can do whatever they want and get away with it...Fuck that!!..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bruh dont listen to these fools,

trump needs law enforcement on his side,

because he going after all them fools that went after him,

unlawfully....

Id rather deal with HONEST racist, then fake ass throat goats,

like kamala, that will gain your trust, then stab you in the back....

that bitch wanted to keep people in PRISON LONGER,

JUST SO SAN FRANCISCO COULD HAVE CHEAP SLAVE LABOR

FOR WILD FIRES...

FUCK SNEAK RACIST THEY DESERVE NO RESPECT, SHE COMES FROM THAT RACIST
INDIAN CLASS AND SHE LOOKS DOWN on DARKER SKIN HINDUS

ITS HER FUCKIN CULTURE,

THE FUCK YOU THINK SHE FEELS ABOUT THE DARK SKIN TRUE AMERICAN MALE GODS...????

DONT TRUST THAT BITCH BRUH!

she is loyal to men that look like her HUSBAND.. not to the TRUE DARK SKIN BRUH..

THAT BITCH DA OPS,

SHE DA

COPS FO REAL BRUH!!!!

she is disgusting and cant even answer a question with a yes or no,

its always a flood of bullshit..

I dont know how yall can watch the fuckin skunt for more than seconds....

demon bitch aint draining my energy....

ol sucky the succubus lookin ass!!

she may give presidential blow jobs

but

she is NOT presidential material...

unless its for the girls clubs of america

now theres a great fit for the slore,

just expect a lot of future gold digging thots

if she is at the helm.

give her credit tho, she sucked the right

DEEZ, starting with married bruh willie brown,

and he put the word out she was THROAT GOAT so to speak,

and the rest is history!!

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

this is what white supremacists and the trash coons that follow them like to suggest, that Nazis were actually "liberal". However, they tend to ignore the fact that a lot of modern nazis tend to favor republicans.

MYSTIC

Rising Star
Registered

and

SOUNDS FAMILIAR....???

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS DUMB ASS STATEMENT! You are def an OPP ass white boy posting this rhetoric. The original police were slave catchers so no matter DEM, INDEPENDENT OR REPUBLICAN IT WILL REMAIN THE SAME DUMMY! Stop trying to spew your dumb ass no brain thoughts on this board.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS DUMB ASS STATEMENT! You are def an OPP ass white boy posting this rhetoric. The original police were slave catchers so no matter DEM, INDEPENDENT OR REPUBLICAN IT WILL REMAIN THE SAME DUMMY! Stop trying to spew your dumb ass no brain thoughts on this board.

Yea that proves me wrong... you brainless die hard democratic faggot!!

YOUR TIME IS UP.. GET OVER IT!!!!

Only weak spineless kneegrows and faggots still support this joke

of a party.

REAL KNIGGAS ARE WAKING UP AND NOT PLAYING..

NO REPARATIONS NO VOTE!!

whats YOUR FAGGOT DEMAND?? MORE gay agenda legislation....

FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!

MYSTIC

Rising Star
Registered
Yea that proves me wrong... you brainless die hard democratic faggot!!

YOUR TIME IS UP.. GET OVER IT!!!!

Only weak spineless kneegrows and faggots still support this joke

of a party.

REAL KNIGGAS ARE WAKING UP AND NOT PLAYING..

NO REPARATIONS NO VOTE!!

whats YOUR FAGGOT DEMAND?? MORE gay agenda legislation....

FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!
Well, it's a bit more serious than this silly ass talk you posting, demanding reparations. lol and I'm down for us getting reparations but I'm demanding no Project 2025 at this point. We know Trump will def pass all that bullshit in that doc and Kamala won't. Shit ain't perfect and never will be but you sound delusional and quite immature, to be honest.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I did not watch the video because of these points.

1. How far can she really toss the water?
2. You can see it and still able move out the way.
3. You got her name and address, she can be located later.

She has a damn pot of hotwater, she can not toss than more than 10FT.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I did not watch the video because of these points.

1. How far can she really toss the water?
2. You can see it and still able move out the way.
3. You got her name and address, she can be located later.

She has a damn pot of hotwater, she can not toss than more than 10FT.

You should watch the video because of these points.

1. She never threatened to throw the pot.