Speedtest Time....Show us what ya got!!!

Iron Man

Rising Star
Registered
My turn

1659249302.png

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1659253660.png

One thing I do understand is that to get a true test, one should unplug everything using the internet, and use a single connection directly from the modem to the PC.

With this test, I have a SHITLOAD of things running to the wireless router.

I might disconnect everything, and do a direct modem test.

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1659253660.png

One thing I do understand is that to get a true test, one should unplug everything using the internet, and use a single connection directly from the modem to the PC.

With this test, I have a SHITLOAD of things running to the wireless router.

I might disconnect everything, and do a direct modem test.

Direct connection did not make that big a difference, but I'm going to check what i get with Comcast, as opposed to what I am getting. Fucking bitch ass Comcast :smh:

1659285727.png

Pootypoot

Rising Star
Registered
DAMN....I'll be in heaven on such a connection!!!

Shit how long do downloads take for you???

Lucky muthafuckka!!!
Fam, if that shit was real he could download a 1 GB file in like 2 seconds. :lol: You see that Rift game he posted said 8 GBs in 3 minutes.

NewyorkRealTalk

Rising Star
OG Investor
Can't post for some reason, says administrator blocked it on Tapatalk. But I get 35mbps using my phone.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
I'm almost too embarrassed to post my shit.
Are they really just trying to sell TuneUp Utilities?
It looks backwards high-ass ping #.

But I have this home office HP desktop PC, Brother printer, LG 46" LED TV wireless netcast link in bedroom, Dell desktop media PC in downstairs living room wifi & HP laptop in bedroom wfi all networked on the netgear modem/router.

I ain't tweaking shit. Staples installed the network and it all works just fine for the businesses I'm running.

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

But I have this home office HP desktop PC, Brother printer, LG 46" LED TV wireless netcast link in bedroom, Dell desktop media PC in downstairs living room wifi & HP laptop in bedroom wfi all networked on the netgear modem/router.

I ain't tweaking shit. Staples installed the network and it all works just fine for the businesses I'm running.

Damn...What back country do you live in...:smh:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Man they gave you a fucking D minus. Tweak your network!!!!