Speedtest Time....Show us what ya got!!!

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
1676030915.png

:hmm:

:hmm: did you see mine

ilikebigbutts

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
um...im gonna sit this one out. But im curious to know what that is as well. It looks like some kind of coaxial signal booster. I'm gonna have to look that up

Break_Bread

Support BGOL
Registered
I think I might need that because my upstream is 51 dBmV on all 3 channels. My connection has been intermittent for a couple of weeks now. I think comcast might have updated my firmware and it isn't going so well

ilikebigbutts

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok i just looked at that site. Its good that alot of companies who is offering gigabit is sticking to that $70 price. I would like to see your speedtest.

ClementUT

Star
Registered
What speed package did you get? I saw an article about a service that Detroit has called rocket fiber that also offers speeds up to 10Gbps

I've had the 1GB service since last year, but EPB offered this service for years before others caught on. They also have 10GB with plans to offer 25GB service by the end of next year (tentatively).

The best part is that EPB has nearly run Comcast and AT&T out of town and they have to offer ridiculous specials to get customers now.

ilikebigbutts

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love that. These "old" companies need to adjust with the times or they will suffer the consequences. As soon as Google came with their gigabit services I ditched Time Warner with the quickness. I've now had it for almost 2 years now and its been wonderful. That 1ms ping is the best thing about it (aside from the speed increase of course lol).

ShadyPat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
5363122420.png

they fucking lied to me...but whatever i m just happy to have internet.

Last edited:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Fastest residential Internet in the country through my electric company EPB Fiber Optics for $69.99/month.

https://epb.com/home-store/internet

View media item 101

Holly shit! That's wicked fucking fast. Next time if you use the share results option you can post the results without posting your IP address.

At least your ping isnt too bad....

That's fucking awesome!

Radio shack is out of business.

No it's not. I just walked by a Radio Shack about two hours ago. It's open until 6pm today.