Speedtest Time....Show us what ya got!!!

dadamaja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
as far as the modem i just got the updated one from cox for free, dont rent that shit, or you can purchase it from them
as far as router
currently i have a dlink dir 868l i think i think dying out though very inconsistent wifi speeds now, ive had it for a few years so im currently looking for one as well , thinking about this one but dont know if i wanna spend all that money

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/166403/D-Link-DIR-890L-IEEE-80211ac/

or i might go with this one http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/348452/TP-LINK-AC3200-Tri-Band-Gigabit/

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
ahh....

you photoshopped a "1" in front of your 70.19 huh...?

hint: you shoulda changed your RATING number to about 98 percent or so.
;)

6271662400.png
And that wack ping time

kinglickk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
6271745368.png

Att fiber
JEESUS MUTHA FUKN KERIST!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Can you recommend one?
I may go up to one of Cox's higher tiers and I want a capable modem.
Your ISP will not give you a modem that can not handle the speed that you are paying for. Where the slowdown happens is your own personal router if you use one. You would need a gigabit router to keep up with your ISP's speed.
You standard router can only go as fast as 100Mbps.

fuck i lied about, i dont deal with photoshop, dont even know how to do that shit, and if i did , fuck i lie about a data speed for, i wouldnt waste a nanosecond to even think about photoshopping that bullshit
calmate playa. I'm not accusing you. Just :lol: @ what the poster said. take a deeeeep breath. Don't be sensitive like O-45.

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
gotdamn......is that dialup????
:lol::lol::lol:
finally called Comcast....was pissed as shit...was supposed to be getting at least 200mbs....they came today...increased the port size of the line off the main line on the exterior of my house...now I get this....
6602432767.png

....I'm thinking that they gotta fuck with it some more cause of the upload speed !!!!!
This is from my PC.

What do you use to get these high ass numbers??? My numbers are from my laptop !!!

.​

MurderCity

Rising Star
Registered
They don't have gigabit in my area yet, but I did just move from Comcast to WOW and went from 100Mbps/10Mbps to 500Mbps/50Mbps and saved $25/mon.

Think I need to upgrade my router though, connecting directly to the modem I can get full speed, but through the router (hard wired PC) I cant top 400Mbps.
h28veH9.jpg

Duece

Black Caligula
BGOL Investor
I pay for Cox preferred and supposed to get up to 50mbps..
so I go grab a Netgear N300 and still getting only about 30mbps.

So I've been trying to contact these fuckers all day.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
JEESUS MUTHA FUKN KERIST!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Your ISP will not give you a modem that can not handle the speed that you are paying for. Where the slowdown happens is your own personal router if you use one. You would need a gigabit router to keep up with your ISP's speed.
You standard router can only go as fast as 100Mbps.

calmate playa. I'm not accusing you. Just :lol: @ what the poster said. take a deeeeep breath. Don't be sensitive like O-45.

did not know that....checked......and mine is...a gigabit router.....DIR-655B1

DIR_655_B1_Image_L_Front__5721f38ab24b4.jpg

2222683990.png

I need that fiber speed, which is only located in three states....

??? Fiber....I get that result with Comcast cable......

6602432767.png

Comcast Xfinity ???

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I pay for Cox preferred and supposed to get up to 50mbps..
so I go grab a Netgear N300 and still getting only about 30mbps.

So I've been trying to contact these fuckers all day.

Are you testing thru wifi connection?? I had a tech from cox tell me, they only test whats going thru the hardwire or ethernet cord..

Duece

Black Caligula
BGOL Investor
Are you testing thru wifi connection?? I had a tech from cox tell me, they only test whats going thru the hardwire or ethernet cord..

I'm testing thru the hardwire.
The main PC is hardwired to the modem, only the tablets, phones, consoles and laptops are on wifi.