Speedtest Time....Show us what ya got!!!

ilikebigbutts

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so is there only 1 person on this site with gigapower? i would like to see more speedtests to get an idea of how they speeds averages out.

My latest speedtest.....

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
so is there only 1 person on this site with gigapower? i would like to see more speedtests to get an idea of how they speeds averages out.

My latest speedtest.....
They just started rolling it out in my area in Raleigh. They're being pretty aggressive too ever since word of Google Fiber coming got out. Even dropped their price from $99 to $70 too

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
5767879508.png

we need that fiber optic here bad:smh::smh::smh:

ilikebigbutts

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea at&t does that in every area that google fiber is. they know they cant charge more when the competition has a cheaper price. when i read an article about gigapower some months ago they mentioned how they charge more in areas where they're the only ones offering gigabit. like here in the kc area they charge 70 but everybody i know still chose google anyway. i think the only way most folks sign up for it is if they already got at&t service. but in the fine print of their contract they mention that the price could go up after 3 years. im sure alot of people didnt read the fine details though.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Yeah they're pining hard for customers. Gave me free installation and no hardware charges or contract. Just a flat fee that was a no brainer since I was paying the same for TWC service that maxed out at only 300Mbps

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don;'t think you can really negotiate in NY/NJ outside satellite

Optimum got a monopoly and besides TWC who is the competition?

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I ran this test earlier and meant to post it. Then I vaped some kush that ushered me off into enchanted slumber. So here is at this time of the night.

Screenshot_20170309-100154.png

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
JUST GOT MY FIBER OPTIC LINE TAPPED IN TO MY U-VERSE INTERNET!

GOT DAMN UPLOAD FASTER THAN THE FUCKING DOWNLOAD!

SHIT IS INSANE!

6271599397.png

24mtl4p.gif

dadamaja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nigga, you gotta explain that shit.
lol nigga what kind of router, also, vpn?wifi? if so that will chip your speeds, for that i was wired with no vpn, wireless with a vpn im lookin at 68-70mbps on the laptop, phones can still pull 115 +, also got the 2nd fastest cox speed