Star reporting Charlamagne raped a 15 year old girl

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This isn't the correct term but this is kinda "Gay" of Star to do this. That's very low.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
While it is weird that he would turn himself in because his homies were joking(who jokes like that?), if he only got a Providing alcohol to a Minor charge after providing DNA, its not likely he did it.

Didn't he catch a case before this..

If so maybe he is making sure they really dont

Throw the book at him since he was already

Locked up for some shit...

I think he caught a gun case not sure if it was before or after this tho...

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not a fan, supporter nor follower of either man.
IMHO both of these dudes are just arrogant, unfunny, rude, bitchy assholes who do nothing to uplift Black folks but who love to tear people down.
:hmm:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So who is letting their 15 year old go to parties with a dude ?

When my daughters were that young,if they went I took them and picked them up. I also met the adults that were gong to be there supervising..

And if I didn't like the vibe they didn't go.

I dont think he raped her in racist ass

South Carolina they would've locked his ass up

I wonder if she is telling the whole story tho

I think they said twenty

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
don't sound like this is anything....

turned himself in, gave dna then charges dropped...nothing here

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Star usually get's things right and just doesn't toss things out there unless there's some truth to em.Star doesn't go after white people is because if he did most wouldn't pay attention,he's in a certain market with a certain type of crowd and he plays up to that well.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Star usually get's things right and just doesn't toss things out there unless there's some truth to em.Star doesn't go after white people is because if he did most wouldn't pay attention,he's in a certain market with a certain type of crowd and he plays up to that well.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
How old was Charlemagne when this supposedly occurs ?

Is this statutory because she was underage?

Doesn't sound like no predatory or forcible shit.

"wtf??? drugging a bish to fuck doesn't sound predatory....or forcible ???
you shoulda been my...lawyer !!!"

.​

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Star is a proud coon

You will never see him go after cacs

Because he low key worships them..

As far as this ..it could be interesting

An interview with star a charlamayne has

Classic potential written all over it....

Possible radio / online beef ensuing....

Breakfast Club gonna be interesting. A day after this interview....

Star clout chasing
His mother is white

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So who is letting their 15 year old go to parties with a dude ?

When my daughters were that young,if they went I took them and picked them up. I also met the adults that were gong to be there supervising..

And if I didn't like the vibe they didn't go.
Teenagers have a way of doing things they're not supposed to. For example, my 16 yr old cousin pointed to a girl in the neighborhood that he and his boys g'd up. She looks innocent you wouldn't think shes fycking like that. Just saying bruh

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
her moms didnt want her to pursue it because she knew it would come back to her as a mother that she slipped..

and star is helpin her build a case against charlamayne...

if that white lawyer bitch gloria

(whateva the hell that cac lawyers name is who love gettin involved on sexual assault cases against "black' men)

gets involved charlamayne better get that check book ready..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So umm...... who's getting "Donkey of the Day" after this? :dunno:

Is Charlemagne even addressing this on his show? :dunno:

yea tomorrows show going to be real interesting.. unless his lawyers tell him to shut the fuck up..

which he should do...

if I was him tho I would try to get in touch with her, and agree to disagree with the events but ask if there is anything he can do to help her go on with her life...

he is in a position to make a major move and this could put a big ass halt to that shit...

he needs to jump on this early.... charlamayne needs to hire some folks and go through the skeltons in stars closet....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So umm...... who's getting "Donkey of the Day" after this? :dunno:

Is Charlemagne even addressing this on his show? :dunno:

yea breakfast club should be real interesting tomorrow, will charlamayne give himself donkey of the decade??

yea tomorrows show going to be real interesting.. unless his lawyers tell him to shut the fuck up..

which he should do...

if I was him tho I would try to get in touch with her, and agree to disagree with the events but ask if there is anything he can do to help her go on with her life...

he is in a position to make a major move and this could put a big ass halt to that shit...

he needs to jump on this early.... charlamayne needs to hire some folks and go through the skeltons in stars closet....

This isn’t “New News”, CTG spoke about in the past. If I was him I wouldn’t address.

By the way, that’s real woman-ish of Star to interview her.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member

which he should do...

^^^ :yes::yes::yes::yes:

All those execs at iHeartMedia must be panicking & having meetings with the Corporate Lawyers... in the BIG Conference Rooms (not the small conf. rooms) as we type this. o_O

This shit is BIGGER than just Charlemagne. :smh:

The parent company might face a TON of backlash for not doing any substantive type of 'background check' before giving him a microphone, years ago. :rolleyes: They trying to figure out a 'gameplan' to cover EVERYONE's asses... right about now. :rolleyes:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This isn’t “New News”, CTG spoke about in the past. If I was him I wouldn’t address.

but is the case done with, can she press additional charges or file a lawsuit..

by her remarks it sounds like she is building a case.. and the fact star said he would speak to her in a couple of days..

says a lot....

he on a new level of hating......

either way charlamayne needs to get something on star to quiet him up..

star sounds like he is gonna really try to pound this into the ground....

if major news networks ignore this story star loses, if they pick it up...

his planned worked

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Oh Word? He already talked about how he was able to beat a Rape charge? :dunno:

Oh ok. Thanks. Nothing to see here. :dunno:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but is the case done with, can she press additional charges or file a lawsuit..

by her remarks it sounds like she is building a case.. and the fact star said he would speak to her in a couple of days..

says a lot....

he on a new level of hating......

either way charlamayne needs to get something on star to quiet him up..

star sounds like he is gonna really try to pound this into the ground....

if major news networks ignore this story star loses, if they pick it up...

his planned worked

The case is 17 years old. Star tracked her down and probably said she can get paid and he can drag CTG down. A win for both of them.