Star reporting Charlamagne raped a 15 year old girl

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

her moms didnt want her to pursue it because she knew it would come back to her as a mother that she slipped..

and star is helpin her build a case against charlamayne...

if that white lawyer bitch gloria

(whateva the hell that cac lawyers name is who love gettin involved on sexual assault cases against "black' men)

gets involved charlamayne better get that check book ready..

Yeah she saying she is 15 and a 20 year old is coming to her house driving a car, meeting her mother and brother and taking her out on lunch dates and to parties with her moms permission..smh. At the end of the video it says she can’t file a civil suit because statute of limitations has passed but she is looking to reopen the criminal case

This isn’t “New News”, CTG spoke about in the past. If I was him I wouldn’t address.

By the way, that’s real woman-ish of Star to interview her.

When he spoke about it he said he was FALSELY ACCUSED and that the DNA proved he didn’t rape her, this woman is telling a whole different side. She is saying he did rape her and the only reason he didn’t get prosecuted was because her mother told her not to testify. If you look at the transcripts in her video with Star it’s seems to go along with her story

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah she saying she is 15 and a 20 year old is coming to her house driving a car, meeting her mother and brother and taking her out on lunch dates and to parties with her moms permission..smh. At the end of the video it says she can’t file a civil suit because statute of limitations has passed but she is looking to reopen the criminal case

When he spoke about it he said he was FALSELY ACCUSED and that the DNA proved he didn’t rape her, this woman is telling a whole different side. She is saying he did rape her and the only reason he didn’t get prosecuted was because her mother told her not to testify. If you look at the transcripts in her video with Star it’s seems to go along with her story

Well damn
giphy.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yea I didnt hear that at the end of the video, but I could tell by her choice of words she is building a case,

and its quite obvious star is coaching her along...

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

On the paperwork he was 22 or 23.

And she said he was on top of her :smh:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
ctg has mentioned this many times i guess he know it would come back at some point.
he was going hard at Bil Cosby.
i hope Angela yee and all his people keep the same energy they had for Bill.

He might have had a Eminem approach. Where he disses himself so you can't diss him and it cancels out your advantage. I think he's mentioned it before, like with his skin.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Fuck Charlemagne but fuck Star too. He's a whole hoe.
Fuck em all. Charlamagne for always trying to shit on everybody else when he has his own demons. Star for trying to get his little show popin by any means of hate necessary....even though I fuck with him heavy:lol: And this chick sounding like she mad dude is successful as shit these days. Seems like she was hanging out with a bunch of older niggas anyways. And her parents knew about it? Star played this bitch.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but is the case done with, can she press additional charges or file a lawsuit..

by her remarks it sounds like she is building a case.. and the fact star said he would speak to her in a couple of days..

says a lot....

he on a new level of hating......

either way charlamayne needs to get something on star to quiet him up..

star sounds like he is gonna really try to pound this into the ground....

if major news networks ignore this story star loses, if they pick it up...

his planned worked
He already has convicted so he should not be able to be re tried

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
He might have had a Eminem approach. Where he disses himself so you can't diss him and it cancels out your advantage. I think he's mentioned it before, like with his skin.
yup he has mentioned it like from the beginning of the breakfastclub. but always said he was innocent.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
ctg has mentioned this many times i guess he know it would come back at some point.
he was going hard at Bil Cosby.
i hope Angela yee and all his people keep the same energy they had for Bill.
No hypocrisy here. This was bad judgement and youth where Cosby was a predatory old man.

And unlike Cosby, Charlamagne isn’t hiding behind lawyers and openly talked about it

Call me when at least 10+ more girls come out, unlike the pudding man’s 60.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
On the paperwork he was 22 or 23.

And she said he was on top of her :smh:

Yeah dudes talking about this is a non story because HE already spoke about it. He said he was just 20, the fact that he admitted to picking up a 15 year old and taking her to a party speaks on what kind of dude he was, and that DNA cleared him of everything but he was still charged with something..smh

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
No hypocrisy here. This was bad judgement and youth where Cosby was a predatory old man.

And unlike Cosby, Charlamagne isn’t hiding behind lawyers and openly talked about it

Call me when at least 10+ more girls come out, unlike the pudding man’s 60.
mann foh rape is rape. :lol:
1 or 100 women still rape.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Agreed. Best at least Charlamagne spoke on it.

What he spoke on is different from the version she gave and what the paperwork says.

He never said she was 15. He was 22.
He said he wasn't even in the room. She said he was involved.
He said she lied. She's saying her mom didn't want her to go through a trial.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bet they'll change their minds if this story gains traction..

or if the civil suit doesnt go anywhere then he maybe good..

but if either one pops off... not a good look....

like I said the breakfast club should be interesting tomorrow, unless his lawyers tell him to shut up, which wouldnt mean much since he already talked about it..

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Man they fucked that little girl. Y'all acting obtuse but everybody knows how the young hoes get done in the hood. The older niggas circling the high schools, the 15 year old girl you have a crush on dating some nigga in college, the cracked out mother who basically sells her daughter's pussy to the local dope dealers.

And stop acting like getting alcohol is some hard thing to do in the hood. All the older heads would just buy it for you, if not you gave a crackhead a dollar or two.

Hell I knew he was guilty when he said he drove himself to the police station to protect his friends. Nigga please. With that said she's probably only going after him because he has money. She's been fucking every older nigga on her block since she was 13.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this ain't no rape, this is you country south Carolina mofokrs and what y'all do.

she just doing what she got paid to do and hoping to get some more.

the one thing she ain't crying about is him taking her virginity at 15.......probably because it had already been gone.

like somebody else said , how you got somebody driving up to your house and picking your 15 year old daughter up taking her to parties and shit ?

if she was a victim she is a victim of a shitty upbringing.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
this ain't no rape, this is you country south Carolina mofokrs and what y'all do.

she just doing what she got paid to do and hoping to get some more.

the one thing she ain't crying about is him taking her virginity at 15.......probably because it had already been gone.

like somebody else said , how you got somebody driving up to your house and picking your 15 year old daughter up taking her to parties and shit ?

if she was a victim she is a victim of a shitty upbringing.
She was still fucking 15. Its rape

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, please. This happened in 2000 when she was 15, so now it's 18 years later and she's 33, but all those years he talked about the shit on the radio probably still within the statues of limitation and she didn't want to come forward and file charges until now? What's changed?

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, please. This happened in 2000 when she was 15, so now it's 18 years later and she's 33, but all those years he talked about the shit on the radio probably still within the statues of limitation and she didn't want to come forward and file charges until now? What's changed?
her mom didnt want her to testify initially b/c she didnt want a child to face a lawyer, after she had already been fucked up mentally by the situation
apparently this chick has been on medication and shit for years b/c of the mental pain
she said the more he blew up the more things got to her

The case is 17 years old. Star tracked her down and probably said she can get paid and he can drag CTG down. A win for both of them.
that doesnt even make sense